Closed Thread
Page 73 of 103 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    If you're really desperate...get the suppository. Dulcolax make one but there are other brands also & use that first. Then use the drops at night to clear out any remaining is my advice.

Both of these things are available off the shelf at the chemist. I always get mine from Chemist Wharehouse as it's usually cheaper.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Rosie8888  (19-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks heaps ladies I really appreciate all you advice and help xxx

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Rosie8888 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (19-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsparso View Post
    We had our transfer. Embie was a 3BB which the scientist said was good. We possibly have to frosties but won't know until tomorrow. Feeling very relieved that we've made it this far and can now commence the next part of the process. The 2ww! Thanks to every one for your support. It's really made a massive difference for me this cycle xxx
    @mrsparso sorry I haven't been online lately to congratulate you but well done on your transfer of one super sounding Embie and here's hoping the 2WW goes fast for you xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by sumteng View Post
    I'm back and definitely joining the bloating club. My "fat" pants that I wore to emergency are now really tight

Can't stress enough how important everyone needs to be careful with food! I reheated breakfast and full on boiled it on high heat for 15mins before eating and that was the most painful 2 days of food poisoning!

On another note, are there any Wazza patients that need meds? Charlotte's confirmed that I won't need these anymore at 8wk. I have DHEA (x1 brand new bottle, x1 used with a dozen or so left), Syneral 2mg (brand new) and Melatonin (20-30 pills left). The new DHEA alone was $110 a bottle so happy to offload these at a reduced price if anyone is keen as I'm sure everyone is going quite broke with all the meds we take. PM me if you're interested !
    @sumteng I feel you love with the fat pants! I actually bought black maternity trousers for work 6 months ago just because of the bloating and they've been a God-send and thankfully now I really need them even at 11 weeks.

I'm also close to having some meds to pass on (mainly clexane 40s if anyone needs them).

However Charlotte has just put me back on Melatonin due to insomnia (yes it's 4am on the morning I'm returning to work after 4 weeks bed rest and I'm on here writing again because I can't sleep). So I wouldn't say no to your 20-30 tab leftovers if you think of a price and let me know??

Ps sorry to hear about your foot poisoning. What was it you reheated??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by softshellcrab View Post
    @MamaKes and @Gen72 will that be your last intralipids? I'm booked in on Monday and wondering if that'll be it for me - the next 10 days I'll be post 12 weeks...
    @softshellcrab sorry for the late reply lovely. Yes it was my last. Charlotte says stop at 12 weeks and last Friday was 11 weeks for me so that one takes me up to 12. Hooray! @Gen72 and I said goodbye to all the lovely ladies like Caroline and Tracey (Yolanda wasn't working) and they begged us to bring in our babies one day to visit. Was very sweet of them. Xx sounds like today will be your last too!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Heyside View Post
    @sumteng, @Gen72 and @MamaKes hope you have enjoyed some chill out time with your intralipids xx

Might look into that meditation @Gen72 thanks I am also not usually into meditation but willing to give it a go.
    Hi @Heyside sorry it's been a long time since I've been on BH and said hi. Re the meditation I found it on YouTube and even if you don't think of it as meditation but just close your eyes and listen to it as you have a relax. It helped @Gen72 and I chill a bit.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaKes View Post
    @sumteng I feel you love with the fat pants! I actually bought black maternity trousers for work 6 months ago just because of the bloating and they've been a God-send and thankfully now I really need them even at 11 weeks.

I'm also close to having some meds to pass on (mainly clexane 40s if anyone needs them).

However Charlotte has just put me back on Melatonin due to insomnia (yes it's 4am on the morning I'm returning to work after 4 weeks bed rest and I'm on here writing again because I can't sleep). So I wouldn't say no to your 20-30 tab leftovers if you think of a price and let me know??

Ps sorry to hear about your foot poisoning. What was it you reheated??
    MamaKes - yep, have since got x2 pairs of mat pants. Will catwalk down the intralipids hallway today to try their comfort level LOL!

Re the meds, I'll PM you cos Charlotte still has me on Clexane so this might work out well!

Anyone still keen on the DHEA's/Syneral please let me know! I'd hate for them to go to waste as they're unopened and brand new!!!

I re-boiled dumplings that MIL had made the night before. No prawn, just pork, so no idea how that set me off since we seriously boiled the cr@p out of it! *sigh*
    Last edited by sumteng; 20-06-2016 at 09:39.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to sumteng For This Useful Post:

MamaKes  (20-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, just doing a clean up and have come across some excess meds that i dont need now. If anyone would like anything please let me know as I'd hate to waste them.
    Attached Images

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chyna For This Useful Post:

MamaKes  (20-06-2016),sumteng  (21-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Chyna - Great news on reaching the 17 week mark hun and hope you feel those flutters and kicks soon enough hun, sorry about your migraines hope they resolve x
    @Tinachris - You must be so excited to get started again, I am excited for you.
    @Rosie8888 - So sorry to hear you are still suffering with the lack of bm, hope some of the suggestions everyone has mentioned helps or the nurses can advice some more. Is the cramps you are suffering from definately connected with your bowels maybe not bub snuggling in?
    @mrsparso - Definately great news with your frostie, my testing took atound 11 days last time so unfortunately I might get the results within days of my bt, would have been nice to deal with them separately.
    @MamaKes - Sorry to hear you aren't sleeping hun not great on your return to work. Hope your first day back goes ok take it easy. Thanks again for the meditation and reminder O am lapse and haven't listened yet, may give it a go later.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (20-06-2016),MamaKes  (20-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside at about 1 this morning I had Bm wooh I feel so much better now . I keep getting stabbing pains down there but I think it's after crinone and only last a few seconds. How you feeling? X

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rosie8888 For This Useful Post:

Gagingi  (20-06-2016),Heyside  (20-06-2016)