Closed Thread
Page 64 of 103 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie8888 View Post
    @mrsparso 1 of mine was ahead and that's the one that got transferred yesterday and was told it was perfect
    Thanks! That definitely gives me some more confidence ☺

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks @mrsparso I should somehow get use to my big drop off rate by now but its still hard 😳. I feel fine after transfer thanks hun pretty normal now to be honest just having a day of not doing very much. Good luck for you and your next update x
    @Rosie888 - Have you had an update on what has been able to be frozen? How are you feeling?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (16-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Dr Warren De Ambrosis-Wazza appreciation thread #3

I only got 1 frozen I feel so upset. Please embie from yesterday please stick. I was feeling good and positive but now I'm so scared. If this one doesn't stick, Kendal said the frostie isn't the best :-( but there has been pregnancy from them.
    I was just trying to understand your embies @Heyside
    Last edited by Rosie8888; 16-06-2016 at 14:54.

Thanks
    Reviews
    The last hurdle always seems to be the hardest part @Rosie888 big hugs my first cycle I did a 3 day transfer and got no frosties. This whole journey is such a roller coaster but first time is always the worst. What grade were you told your frostie was?

Try to stay strong for that little embie that is inside you, send positive vibes through to your little one and try to stay sane and busy. How did your booster go?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside, I wish I didn't ring now. Umm think she said c something that it's not great but people have been successful. I was at work having a great day then spoke to Kendal had a meltdown now I'm home laying in bed. I don't know what happened to the other that a morula or almost was. I wonder why they couldn't keep it going I guess they knew. It sure is a roller coaster. Booster was fine in the end. Did cut my finger not sure if glass or needle prick how are you going ??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Big hugs hun once you get over the emotional side of things I would ring up again and get the actual specific grading for that frostie explain you didn't take in the information. It can happen with an embie with a c grade, all 3 of my blasts have a c grade attached and they still see them as strong enough to biopsy they wont biopsy weaker embies.

I have had to send a written email giving permission for my 8 remaining lower graded embies to be discarded. They dont normally do that without written permission. My other embies all either arrested or stopped feveloping so I had no choice what to do with them.

Thinkinh of you @Rosie888 xxx

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Rosie8888  (16-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Heyside View Post
    Thanks @mrsparso I should somehow get use to my big drop off rate by now but its still hard 😳. I feel fine after transfer thanks hun pretty normal now to be honest just having a day of not doing very much. Good luck for you and your next update x
    @Rosie888 - Have you had an update on what has been able to be frozen? How are you feeling?
    Yeah i totally understand. I think it seems to get harder each time rather than easier. It's such an emotional roller coaster ride. I'm glad you had a restful day today and are feeling ok health wise. I have everything crossed for you that your little embie is continuing to grow and develop inside xxx

10. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsparso For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (16-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie8888 View Post
    I only got 1 frozen I feel so upset. Please embie from yesterday please stick. I was feeling good and positive but now I'm so scared. If this one doesn't stick, Kendal said the frostie isn't the best :-( but there has been pregnancy from them.
    I was just trying to understand your embies @Heyside
    Aww.. @Rosie888 I'm sorry to hear that. This journey of IVF definitely sends your emotions sky rocketing all over the place. Try and have confidence in the liitle embie tucked up inside you. It is an agonising wait but will be sooo worth it if you get that BFP. Try and see the positives that you were able to get a transfer and a frozen embie. It shows your eggs and sperm can do the right thing!! Xxx

12. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsparso For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (16-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies I think I was just caught off guard as I got the impression yesterday it wasn't doing to bad, I knew I was going to lose 1 but but not 2. I've had a good cry and sleep and woke up a lil teary but feeling better. Now to try and focus on the one in me.

Also ladies can you get your hair done on 2ww?

Thanks
    Reviews
    All you need is 1 honey. Fx for you. I've not got my hair done for 18wks now and am dying too. I wouldn't personally if it was me as everything especially hair dye on the scalp passes through blood into body. Some say to use organic but ive not. It's up to you but I know I didn't wanna risk anything hence i have alot of shiny blondes happening at the moment lol.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Chyna For This Useful Post:

Rosie8888  (16-06-2016)