Closed Thread
Page 53 of 103 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Rosie8888 are you getting enough protein? That might help with the tiredness, but I find the progesterone makes me very dopey too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    You ladies are all so amazing thank you for helping me through this week and always open to giving advice. @Gagingi prob not enough I will up it though now. I will get some bad AIDS too. Thank you again x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Tinachris its a very lazy Sunday over here, have no energy for anything and this cold and wind isn't helping any haha! Hope your well hun x
    @gorgeousgeorge - Hope your skype appointment went well hun, great thst things are moving forward x
    @Rosie888 - I am over the 3l lol! I have been trying to drink 3 glasses of sustagen, 3 hydrolites, tomato juice and two glasses of pear juice alongside water beroca and inofolic (for my pcos) its driving me crazy!!! I am going to ask tomorrow how long I should keep this up for its a task in itself.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Tinachris  (12-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside wowee you would spend the whole day drinking. Geez between drinking and the list of other things we have to do a day you must be flat out.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone, I'm feeling anxious about tomoz morning but looking forward to it being over. I've been feeling a bit uncomfortable and really tired the last few days. @Rosie888 i agree with the other girls about the clexane injections. I did find it hurt a bit too. The other girls have given you great advice and it's definitely worth it if you get that BFP! Hope the tiredness settles down for you. @Heyside great idea to have a nice quiet day today. We did much the same and only headed out to the park for a bit this arvo. I've just wanted to snuggle under the doona in bed all day! All the fluids is definitely full on. How are you going with the toilet trips? I've been finding just with drinking 2-3 litres of water I'm on the toilet ALL the time! Hopefully you'll only have to keep it up for another day or two and then you can back off a bit with it. @gorgeousgeorge hope your skype went well. @Zowiebluebell have a good sleep and I'll likely see you there tomorrow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yes @Rosie888 its full on I have a plan I have written for myself for both meds and fluids. Have to say though happy to do this if it prevents hypostimulation and I get a transfer. My last clinic wouldn't transfer when I had 17 eggs so it would definitely be a no go with 29. I so need to use this lining it can't go to waste.

@mrsparso - Your big day is nearly here, I can understand you being anxious but hopefully you get an amazing result. Will be checking in tomorrow to see how you go and thinking about you.
    As for me and the fluids I usually suffer badly with needing the toilet lots drinking water all day but this is very different presuming my body must need it as I am going no more than normal.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Heyside i really appreciate that. I'm glad you're not suffering from too many toilet trips, especially considering you have plenty of other things to think about. It sounds like you are doing everything you can to prevent any hypostimulation. I'm keeping everything crossed for you that you get your transfer and the use of that great lining you have this cycle. Let me know how your little embies are going tomorrow xx

9. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsparso For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (12-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Clexane done and it ended up not being to bad, little sting after but not to bad :-) @mrsparso good luck for tomorrow Hun xx @Heyside that's good to be prepared with the plan :-) got to love warren, when will you find out when transfer is?

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rosie8888 For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (13-06-2016),gorgeousgeorge  (13-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck today Mrsparso thinking of you honey xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie8888 View Post
    Clexane done and it ended up not being to bad, little sting after but not to bad :-) @mrsparso good luck for tomorrow Hun xx @Heyside that's good to be prepared with the plan :-) got to love warren, when will you find out when transfer is?
    Well done with the clexane. I found the best way was to pinch the skin then put it in. Use a different spot everytime as you'll normally bruise as your body gets used to it. I've got some beauty pics of my bruises. I used it for 4mths straight so you'll get used to it. 😊