Closed Thread
Page 52 of 103 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Lol...also injecting clexane is "way less painful than childbirth" as my gp said to me when i worryingly asked him if my zoladex implant was going to hurt, so i figure its good practice for that since thats what you're ultimately asking for, Baahaahaa!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside do we have to inject it in slowly or can we do it fast haha? Ok no rubbing will remember that. I will do a crinone at work tomorrow instead of a progesterone. The things we have to do I feel ok still have some tummy pains and not much energy otherwise I'm good thanks :-) ) how are you? Can progesterone make you tired?
    @gorgeousgeorge thank you for the advice you haven't made it seem bad. I like honest :-) ok I will read the instructions

Thanks
    Reviews
    Too true @gorgeousgeorge , the sting doesn't bother me was more wonder if if there is a good technique when injecting it. Like what angle to have needle at etc

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yes I think in this ivf game honesty is best @gorgeousgeorge your right.
    @Rosie888 - You can inject it slowly but definitely do the actual jabbibg bit quickly, the needle is thicker than most injections and needs some force and speed. Yes the progesterone can make you tired and lacking in energy especially the amounts we are on. I am not too bad apart from the tiredness thanks and the amounts of fluids I am supposed to be drinking is getting hard to keep up with.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies hope you're having a great Sunday!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Rosie8888 i just also remembered, have a firm pinch of skin and keep holding it firmly all the way through the injection and when pulling the needle out- dont let go of the pinch of skin. That also helps it sting less, i found. I inject it perdencular to my body or 90degrees- needle is horizontal, no angle BUT im not sure if thats the best way, its just the way i did it. I think i might have read to do it that way in the instructions. Other ladies might know?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Tinachris Hi :-) yep lovely lazy sunday here :-) its sunny although still freezing. All ive got to do today is skype with dr. nikos in 40 mins :-) ive got all my meds (just progynova-thats it! And i think oeogesterone after transfer) And he's going to tell me today when to take them to sync my cycle- im very excited :-) (lol, how hillarious is this-always put on make up and make some effort with my unmanageable hair when i skype with him so i look better coz im thinking, he's looking at me and i want him to pick a good match- so i dont wanna look like a hag! Ridiculous, i know)

8. The Following User Says Thank You to gorgeousgeorge For This Useful Post:

Tinachris  (12-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside perfect will keep that in mind. Oh makes sense I thought I might of been tired from anasetic in my system but that makes sense. I have been trying to do 3L and I feel like it's all I do is drink water hope it gets more manageable for you.

Thank you @gorgeousgeorge

Thanks
    Reviews
    @gorgeousgeorge good luck with the Skype session! I'd make an effort too! So I hope it all goes well

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Tinachris For This Useful Post:

gorgeousgeorge  (12-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by gorgeousgeorge View Post
    @Rosie8888 i just also remembered, have a firm pinch of skin and keep holding it firmly all the way through the injection and when pulling the needle out- dont let go of the pinch of skin. That also helps it sting less, i found. I inject it perdencular to my body or 90degrees- needle is horizontal, no angle BUT im not sure if thats the best way, its just the way i did it. I think i might have read to do it that way in the instructions. Other ladies might know?
    @gorgeousgeorge and @Rosie8888 I find a slight angle good - totally agree with that , but I don't jam it in - depending on how bloated you are and also whether you've had a HCG shot I find your skin toughness can vary and sometimes I need to move to a new site... Also the worst bruises I've ever got was from pinching skin, obviously we are all different, so if it bruises with pinching you might want to try not pinching.

Also I find it good to have some round bandaids on hand - if it doesn't clot it can start to bleed again overnight. I'm on Clexane 60, so if you are on a lower dose, then that might not be an issue.