Page 47 of 103 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Do you know if they pump you with air for epu ? Thank you @mrsparso xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Rosie8888 congrats on 6 good eggies and fingers crossed for a great fertilisation rate. Do you ring them in the morning?

With your rib pain, after one EPU I had pain under my rib and shoulder tip pain. In my case it was fluid in the abdominal cavity. Wazza was awesome in managing it, so if it gets worse I'd contact him and he'll likely send you to St Andrews emergency. If you go straight to St A's they'll ring him - and he said he'd prefer to know if there is a problem. In my case he'd had me on a list to have possible complications after that EPU. I also couldn't urinate which exacerbated the situation. Wazza instructed the hospital docs all night, had them run a bunch of tests as there are a number of things it can be and then he arrived at 4am. You're in good hands with him and if pain is severe he'd want to know. Hopefully your case is not so bad - awful luck on your first EPU. Sitting up helped too and propping myself up in bed - I could not lie down as that was pure agony (15/10). I was in hospital for a few days and they treated me like a princess. I could still have a fresh day 5 transfer though. Good luck with it Hun.
    Last edited by Gagingi; 10-06-2016 at 23:45.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Gagingi For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (11-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Gagingi thanks for your lovely words. Yes it's right side under ribs and in my shoulder too. I am laying propped up in bed otherwise it's to painful. Hopefully it eases by morning when I ring him. If worse will defiantly ring them. Thank you xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside congrats on such a huge egg haul . I hope you recover well. Your protein dinner will keep for tomorrow night and you needed to spoil yourselves after such a big day. Did they give you an extra protein infusion (yellow stuff) - Wazza usually does if you've had a lot of eggs and I found it made a huge difference to my recovery. I always asked for it after the first time he gave it to me. I'll be stalking for an update on fert rates and hope OHSS stays away.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Extra hugs @Rosie8888.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies I just spoke to warren. 4 of the 6 fertilised bows to hoping the grow. The pain is blood and fluid it should go away in time. It's just stuff oozes out from where he was yesterday. Thanks for your support xx

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rosie8888 For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (11-06-2016),Gagingi  (11-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie8888 View Post
    Thanks ladies I just spoke to warren. 4 of the 6 fertilised bows to hoping the grow. The pain is blood and fluid it should go away in time. It's just stuff oozes out from where he was yesterday. Thanks for your support xx
    That's good to hear all is ok honey xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you @Chyna. Hope my eggies grow and develop

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Rosie8888 For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (11-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie8888 View Post
    That's good news. Hope you are feeling better today ☺

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Rosie8888 - Sorry to hear about the pain you have been having hun hope it improves soon. I usually have a slight pain under my ribs and feel a little out of breath it started yesterday straight away when I woke up in bed, its like I need to take huge big breaths. Hope it eases by itself and you dont need any intervention look after yourself. We definitely took Warren's second option last night, not feel up for 'sexy' time at all haha! Yes definitely a small world the nurse recognising you from your work haha! So so happy for you that you have 4 growing embies now hun hopefully they continue to grow and you get some to freeze too.
    @mrsparso - Thanks hun yes have a strong plan with the fluids its like a timetable of what to drink when haha! I have always been told to keep up with the protein, presume it would be good for everyone but maybe its stressed to me as I am always at risk of hypostimulation, I am not sure, could definitely not hurt. The nurses might mention it to you at EPU.
    @Gagingi - Thanks hun, to be honest I feel great this morning, was bloated slightly last night but thsts eased today. Yes I had the protein drip alongside the fluids and my lipid infusion so was there a while at the hospital. It sounds like you really suffered after your EPU hun glad all worked out ok and you were treated well at the hospital. I love the fact wazza still trys to push it and give everyone a transfer. I dont think I ever would get a fresh transfer with my old clinic they were so cautious with me especially but as wazza said overstimulation will always be an issue for me with my pcos and high amh.

Afm - I felt really bloated last night and just like @ Rosie888 I had the discomfort under my ribs and difficulty with breathing, this is normal for me. Happy to say it has eased this morning and I actually feel back to normal (touch wood). I took some panadol as a precaution last night but leaving it today until I feel I need it, dont think I will be needing the strong stuff from my anesthetist. Wazza prescribed me some dostinex, I googled it an apparently it prevents prolactin being produced in the pituitary gland, does anyone know much about this, how will it help? I rang Warren this morning and apparently out of the 29 eggs 25 where usable and 19 have fertilised, we are happy with that as its more than we expected. He told me to ring the scientists tomorrow for another update with them being in the embryoscope but thinking I may wait until Monday and speak to the nurses.
    @mrsparso - how did your appointment go this morning? When I rung up I heard him consulting with someone and I thought about you. Hope all looks well for trigger and EPU on Monday xx