Closed Thread
Page 31 of 103 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by softshellcrab View Post
    @MamaKes I've joined the beached whale club too. After seeing Waz yesterday for second scan in the morning and being full of hope and relief I started spotting again in the afternoon sending me into a huge anxiety spiral. (Had previous spotting 2 wks ago at 6wks) Nurses upped my progesterone and started me on cylopropan and Valium, saw waz again this morning and have been given orders for bed rest for next four weeks. Really upset but obviously will do anything to make this bub stick. Not sure how understanding work will be..
    @softshellcrab I'm so sorry to hear this has happened to you too lovely. It's pretty devastating huh? But you know if you can keep that baby happy and growing and keep the bleeding at bay it's only up and positive from there... So we've both on 4 weeks. Have you got someone that can come and help you?? I'm finding I'm
    Doing more than Wazza would rather me to, unless my mum is here... I'm on the cyloproan too, 4 pessaries, 6 sandrena gels dAirly, Vallium and 100mg provera X 3 daily, - the works! You'll find the Vallium keeps you not wanting to do much which helps. I've been warned by @Chyna that we really need to take Warrens directions seriously - and not take any risks. I've only left the house for intralipids. Xox hold in there and message me for company advice or support anytime! There's now 3 of us on here on bedrest and one more on 'relax more' and do less orders so between us all we'll get through. Xox

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MamaKes For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (31-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BlondeinBrisvegas View Post
    Hello Lovelies......

Just popping in to quickly ask Wazza's PCOS Girls if his "Pharmacy of Supplements" is still the same for you guys??? I figure he probably drops the DHEA off the list??

Asking for a friend who's done a couple of rounds of Clomid to no avail..in her early 30's. Dropped a lot of weight recently, has gotten her monthly cycles down to 35 days and according to her BT's is now ovulating. She's under Dr Peng Ng at the moment at Sunnybank Private (anyone know anything about him??? I've heard of him but that's about it) but looks to be having to go down the IVF road soon.

What about Vitex?? She's wondering what else she can do the stack the decks in their favour naturally while they wait to get started on IVF...Any ideas Lovelies???

and prayers being sent for all Cycling and/or in the 2WTorture atm

I keep my eye on you all from the sidelines

Congrats to all the Girls who have gotten their BFFP's recently too!!!
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1464658130.070766.jpg
    Is this what you were wanting @BlondeinBrisvegas?
    Also 5mg melatonin and 25mgx3 of dhea

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Tinachris For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinachris View Post
    Attachment 81667
    Is this what you were wanting @BlondeinBrisvegas?
    Also 5mg melatonin and 25mgx3 of dhea

Thanks Luv

Looks like it's the same as when I was Cycling

The DHEA I'm not sure is ok for PCOS Girls to take and to be honest, I don't think she'd be able to afford it or the Melatonin either, so will drop them off the list to give her.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Tinachris  (31-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaKes View Post
    @softshellcrab I'm so sorry to hear this has happened to you too lovely. It's pretty devastating huh? But you know if you can keep that baby happy and growing and keep the bleeding at bay it's only up and positive from there... So we've both on 4 weeks. Have you got someone that can come and help you?? I'm finding I'm
    Doing more than Wazza would rather me to, unless my mum is here... I'm on the cyloproan too, 4 pessaries, 6 sandrena gels dAirly, Vallium and 100mg provera X 3 daily, - the works! You'll find the Vallium keeps you not wanting to do much which helps. I've been warned by @Chyna that we really need to take Warrens directions seriously - and not take any risks. I've only left the house for intralipids. Xox hold in there and message me for company advice or support anytime! There's now 3 of us on here on bedrest and one more on 'relax more' and do less orders so between us all we'll get through. Xox
    Same goes for you too Luv!!

Really common in IVF/DE too for some reason???

Anyhoo...if going to St Andrews is the only way for you to properly rest then do it Luv

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Luv

Looks like it's the same as when I was Cycling

The DHEA I'm not sure is ok for PCOS Girls to take and to be honest, I don't think she'd be able to afford it or the Melatonin either, so will drop them off the list to give her.
    No I don't have PCOS so not sure about the dhea, only started that this month myself. The supplements without the arrows can be compounded into a girls and guys tablet by the expensive compounding pharmacy near by..love how they're on the bandwagon..

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Tinachris For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mummymaybe View Post
    Another quick question. Does Wazza do back to back FET cycles? Almost certain I'm out this cycle?
    @mummymaybe Wazza will do back-to-back FETS (and stim cycles), as long as there is no medical reason to indicate otherwise. I'm thinking of you. The TWW is so awful.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks so much for your thoughts @MamaKes @Chyna @BlondeinBrisvegas it means a lot to have others out there who understand. Finally made the call to work and they seemed more understanding than I expected which was a relief. We're currently living with my parents at the moment so that should help keep me off my feet.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to softshellcrab For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (31-05-2016),Chyna  (01-06-2016),Gagingi  (31-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @BlondeinBrisvegas I have pcos. Wazza has me on a few different things to that list and no DHEA. I take inafolic and Metformin. I'll take a photo of the list when I get home.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mum-I-Am For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (31-05-2016),Tinachris  (31-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mum-I-Am For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello Lovelies......

Just popping in to quickly ask Wazza's PCOS Girls if his "Pharmacy of Supplements" is still the same for you guys??? I figure he probably drops the DHEA off the list??

Asking for a friend who's done a couple of rounds of Clomid to no avail..in her early 30's. Dropped a lot of weight recently, has gotten her monthly cycles down to 35 days and according to her BT's is now ovulating. She's under Dr Peng Ng at the moment at Sunnybank Private (anyone know anything about him??? I've heard of him but that's about it) but looks to be having to go down the IVF road soon.

What about Vitex?? She's wondering what else she can do the stack the decks in their favour naturally while they wait to get started on IVF...Any ideas Lovelies???
    @BlondeinBrisvegas I'm a PCOS girl. Wazza has me on Inofolic which is an OTC powder. More info can be found at http://www.inofolic.it/drupal/?q=en. I have a friend in early 30s who swears it is what got them their BFP after 7 IVF cycles (+ a dozen IUI). You can get it at The Mill Pharmacy, Wickham Terrace. It's showing really good results for PCOS and IVF and natural conceptions. During pregnancy it also reduces risk of gestational diabetes (PCOS significantly increases risk of type 2 diabetes). The Mill will post it apparently or check out overseas source www.brandmedicines.com. My friend is s pharmacist and she got it at The Mill, so I think that is probably the best bet.

Wazza also has me on Metformin 2000mg a day - built up 500mg a week over 4 weeks. I had GTT with FS#1 who refused to put me on Metformin, but it seems to be fairly common that FSs will put PCOS girls on it regardless of glucose readings. A lot then fall naturally pretty quickly once started.

With DHEA, Wazza kept me on it and when we discussed if it's contraindicated for PCOS (after your comments on 40+ thread gone months ago) and he said that in many cases he would not give it to PCOS girls, but in my case it was indicated. If she is only in her early 30s, then I imagine there would be less of a case for it. At 40+ plus I think the rule book gets rearranged.

If she does need to go down IVF path, Wazza also gives a protein drip immediately after EPU to help prevent OHSS if you get over 20 eggs, although I asked for it for over 15 eggs as it makes recovery so much better. Love that stuff.

Has your friend signed up for Wazza as a backup? I know it's tricky as everybody wants to have faith in their FS, but we wasted 3 cycles on FS#1. I wish we'd known about Wazza earlier. As you know he doesn't just use a standard stim protocol, whereas I gather many do. Right from the start with Wazza, before many supplements could have kicked in, we got better results from his mix of stim drugs.

From my readings there is also a strong suggestion that cutting sugars (natural and refined) and carbs is helpful for PCOS, so that might be worth considering and makes sense given glucose links. A naturopath would also suggest a truckload of stuff, although personally I'd save my $, but each to there own.

My original "just PCOS" list:

Folic Acid 5mgs/day (Megafol)
    Berocca 1/day
    Fish Oil 1000mgs/day
    Zinc 40mgs/day
    Vitamin E 500mg(1000iu)/day
    Co-enzyme Q10 400mg/day
    Low dose aspirin 100mg/day
    Diabex XR 500mg- 2 tablets twice daily
    Inofolic 1 sachet daily

+ Melatonin and DHEA
    Last edited by Gagingi; 31-05-2016 at 12:27.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gagingi For This Useful Post: