Closed Thread
Page 26 of 103 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I used to take my prednisone anywhere from 2 -5am whenever i got up for work with a glass of milk. I don't sleep much anyway due to shiftwork. Hopefully your body will get used to it and you can sleep xx

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Chyna For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (24-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mummymaybe I'd still be optimistic. They need three hours to re-expand. So it probably did that after transfer. It's nothing to do with the quality of the embie, it is just the process and time. The fact that it was frozen and started the de-frost successfully is all a good sign. Congrats on being PUPO and I hope you enjoyed the Valium and brandy!

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gagingi For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (25-05-2016),Heyside  (25-05-2016),MamaKes  (25-05-2016),mummymaybe  (25-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    How are you @Gagingi

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Heyside View Post
    I love the positive attitude @gorgeousgeorge you ladies will most definitely get there xxx

AFM - The anxiety is staying away at the moment which is good. The pred is still stopping me sleeping though and I am getting tireder by the day, no matter how tired I get I still cant sleep through the night. I have finished provera and progynova now so ready and waiting for af.
    Hi Heyside, sorry to hear that you've been having trouble sleeping. I'm pleased the anxiety has settled down for you though. I'm awaiting AF too. Just want to get started again. No sign yet. Though i did read synarel can delay it a bit so I hope it's not too far away.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Boo hoo! Warren's put me on bed rest for up to 4 weeks... Found a small rupture in a blood vessel near baby's placenta and after a small bit of bleeding on the weekend he's calling it a threatened miscarriage. We are 8 weeks and baby is ok so far though and Heart beat of 140.
    Lots of doing nothing for me now and I'm just about to call work and explain. Very nervous. Thank god my mum is going to come from
    Gold Coast regularly to help me and DH with our boys.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to MamaKes For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (26-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaKes View Post
    Boo hoo! Warren's put me on bed rest for up to 4 weeks... Found a small rupture in a blood vessel near baby's placenta and after a small bit of bleeding on the weekend he's calling it a threatened miscarriage. We are 8 weeks and baby is ok so far though and Heart beat of 140.
    Lots of doing nothing for me now and I'm just about to call work and explain. Very nervous. Thank god my mum is going to come from
    Oh no! I'm sorry to hear that. Thank goodness Wazza found it and has put you on bed rest. That's great your mum is able to come and help you. I hope your work is understanding. Take care of yourself.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsparso For This Useful Post:

MamaKes  (26-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh honey that's not good. He told me when i was about 8 weeks to have a couple of week off as it the most crutial time. Take care of yourself and you need to do nothing. This bub has to stick. Have everything crossed for you. That means no lifting cooking or anything except shower, eat and get dressed. Thinking of you and sending all my good vibes xx
    Last edited by Chyna; 26-05-2016 at 10:22.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Chyna For This Useful Post:

MamaKes  (26-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Tinachris I actually had a good nights sleep last night hun thankyou so so much its definitely worth getting up early to take my prednisone if it means I sleep better, lets hope it continues.

Quote Originally Posted by mrsparso View Post
    Hi Heyside, sorry to hear that you've been having trouble sleeping. I'm pleased the anxiety has settled down for you though. I'm awaiting AF too. Just want to get started again. No sign yet. Though i did read synarel can delay it a bit so I hope it's not too far away.
    I was going to ask where you were up to hun, its CD1 for me today hopefully your not far behind me.

Oh no hun not good news look after yourself and bub though, I have heard lots of women in here saying they have had similar experiences and have fone on to have beautiful bubs. Great you have your mums help x

AFM - I am CD1 today so happy to get started again x

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (26-05-2016),MamaKes  (26-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Chyna View Post
    Oh honey that's not good. He told me when i was about 8 weeks to have a couple of week off as it the most crutial time. Take care of yourself and you need to do nothing. This bub has to stick. Have everything crossed for you. That means no lifting cooking or anything except shower, eat and get dressed. Thinking of you and sending all my good vibes xx
    Thanks @Chyna yeah so glad to have Warren on my side... I've only done a little bit this morning like make kids lunches and breakfasts and then gone back to the couch (and Netflix ;-) but once mum is up I will be able to do less.
    Did you end up taking time off too from 8 weeks? I'm interested in finding out how others managed who had the same 'ruptured blood vessel' thingy and if it just resolved itself or what? Forgot to ask...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsparso View Post
    Oh no! I'm sorry to hear that. Thank goodness Wazza found it and has put you on bed rest. That's great your mum is able to come and help you. I hope your work is understanding. Take care of yourself.
    @mrsparso yeah Wazza was pretty serious about it. He said I had to stay home and do absolutely nothing - biggest disappointment is not being able to travel to my son's football championships in Stanthorpe in 2 weeks. Whole family will go without me :-(
    Yes work was understanding. Very relieved about that.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to MamaKes For This Useful Post:

Gagingi  (26-05-2016)