Closed Thread
Page 19 of 103 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ange1111 View Post
    Hi All, does Wazza/charlotte usually prescribe DHEA to you gals? Ive been prescribed it before but on and off it...not sure about it. Wondering if I should get back on it in anticipation of my Sept appointment? Ive read they prescribe melatonin which I've taken in past and happy to take again as helps me sleep! I am also glad to have had a break form it so I don't become reliant. Thank you for your help
    @ange1111 yes they sure do. I would go back on it if I were you as the longer you're on it, the better. I was on it for my OE cycles but skipped it for recent DE cycle due to not needing it for egg quality as they weren't my eggies growing. Best of luck hon. Love melatonin and the great sleep you get!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MamaKes For This Useful Post:

ange1111xxx  (18-05-2016),Chyna  (19-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Synarel is making me sneeze! Did anyone else have this? Might sound silly but i feel like I'm sneezing the medication right back out of my nose!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsparso View Post
    Synarel is making me sneeze! Did anyone else have this? Might sound silly but i feel like I'm sneezing the medication right back out of my nose!
    @mrsparso it would sometimes make me sneeze. I hate the stuff - I'd rather an injection. You might want to check the instructions as I think if you sneeze within 10-15 minutes you might need to redo that dose.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ange1111 View Post
    Hi All, does Wazza/charlotte usually prescribe DHEA to you gals? Ive been prescribed it before but on and off it...not sure about it. Wondering if I should get back on it in anticipation of my Sept appointment? Ive read they prescribe melatonin which I've taken in past and happy to take again as helps me sleep! I am also glad to have had a break form it so I don't become reliant. Thank you for your help
    @ange1111 he does (with DHEA he had me on 25mg x 3/day). I'd go back on the melatonin too as you want it in your system for at least 3 months. It's not addictive. I was on 6mg/night it for a year and stopped a few days before my ET in April with no issues. For work I've also had to trawl through the melatonin literature and it's pretty benign stuff IMO. Also are you on Co-Q10 (ubiquinol)?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Gagingi For This Useful Post:

ange1111xxx  (19-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside No POAS planned, just adds to more what if's. Will go abouts the weekend as normal as possible and jump at every phone call from the lab instead

8. The Following User Says Thank You to sumteng For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (19-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yes the same has been happening to me especially after the two doses at night, I best get reading yhe instructions and retaking if needs be.

Quote Originally Posted by sumteng View Post
    @Heyside No POAS planned, just adds to more what if's. Will go abouts the weekend as normal as possible and jump at every phone call from the lab instead
    Good luck hun the tww is just about getting through the best way you can so if that what works for you then go for it 😊

As for the positive side effects of the melatonin being a good nights sleep, I usually experience that and was looking forward to it again but its not happening this time around 😳. Wondering if the higher dose of prednisone could be preventing that although I take that in the morning.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Gagingi  (19-05-2016),sumteng  (20-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have heard of some ladies getting better quality with less eggs @ange111, I was actually thinking that is my issue with my pcos I get around 20 eggs so maybe they are not of the best quality. It only takes one but I can understand your concern over going ahead or not the cost of all the meds and a cycle is so expensive.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Gagingi View Post
    @mrsparso it would sometimes make me sneeze. I hate the stuff - I'd rather an injection. You might want to check the instructions as I think if you sneeze within 10-15 minutes you might need to redo that dose.
    Ok well I'm glad I'm not the only one! Hmm..yes i should prob check the instructions as i usually sneeze within that time frame i think. The one spray is ok, it's just when i do two.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsparso For This Useful Post:

Gagingi  (19-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes @Heyside it's the same with me with the two doses at night. I'm ok with the one. Yep better pull that instruction leaflet back out. Do you get the yucky taste in your throat every time? I only get it mostly after the two doses at night but not every time. I hope I'm doing it properly!

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mrsparso For This Useful Post:

Gagingi  (19-05-2016),Heyside  (19-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes @Heyside it's the same with me with the two doses at night. I'm ok with the one. Yep better pull that instruction leaflet back out. Do you get the yucky taste in your throat every time? I only get it mostly after the two doses at night but not every time. I hope I'm doing it properly!
    Yes I get the yucky taste sometimes and not others but unfortunately I have become use to it. I wouldn't worry too much about doing it properly as such, the spray is a set dose and I remember asking my nurse on my first cycle, not much chance on getting it wrong I don't think.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Gagingi  (19-05-2016)