Closed Thread
Page 14 of 103 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 1021
  1. #131
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    1,091
    Thanks
    1,698
    Thanked
    792
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ladies just came home from 12wk Nuchal scan and all looks ok bub wise. Got a masurement of 1.7mm for nt waiting to hear from OB now. @MamaKes did you pick your Ob?
    Last edited by Chyna; 16-05-2016 at 16:44.

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chyna For This Useful Post:

    MamaKes  (16-05-2016),Tinachris  (16-05-2016)

  3. #132
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    1,622
    Thanks
    1,839
    Thanked
    3,930
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    That's awesome @Chyna !!

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Tinachris For This Useful Post:

    Chyna  (16-05-2016)

  5. #133
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    407
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked
    356
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Chyna View Post
    Ladies just came home from 12wk Nuchal scan and all looks ok bub wise. Got a masurement of 1.7mm for nt waiting to jear from OB now. @MamaKes did you pick your Ob?
    That's great news Chyna!

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsparso For This Useful Post:

    Chyna  (16-05-2016)

  7. #134
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    297
    Thanks
    173
    Thanked
    583
    Reviews
    0
    Hmm intralipids is a good opportunity to relax and catch up on sleep...😴

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Gen72 For This Useful Post:

    MamaKes  (16-05-2016)

  9. #135
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    4,631
    Thanks
    3,544
    Thanked
    4,707
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @MamaKes - sounds like a good plan to write a list before your appointment I always go in to these appointments and forget everything I wanted to ask.
    @Chyna - Great to hear all was good hun, hope you hear from OB soon enough. Did you enjoy your break this weekend?
    @Gen72 - oh enjoy every minute hun x

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

    Chyna  (16-05-2016),MamaKes  (16-05-2016)

  11. #136
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    1,376
    Thanks
    2,762
    Thanked
    4,706
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Chyna Yay for a great 12 weeks scan-cant believe its been 12 weeks already!

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gorgeousgeorge For This Useful Post:

    Chyna  (16-05-2016),MamaKes  (16-05-2016)

  13. #137
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    863
    Thanks
    2,948
    Thanked
    2,965
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @MamaKes my next intralipids is Thursday. I worked last time I was in there, but think I'll relax in future. I think I'll be there turnabout on Thursdays and Mondays. How about you?

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Gagingi For This Useful Post:

    MamaKes  (16-05-2016)

  15. #138
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    1,091
    Thanks
    1,698
    Thanked
    792
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Heyside View Post
    @MamaKes - sounds like a good plan to write a list before your appointment I always go in to these appointments and forget everything I wanted to ask.
    @Chyna - Great to hear all was good hun, hope you hear from OB soon enough. Did you enjoy your break this weekend?
    @Gen72 - oh enjoy every minute hun x
    Thanks honey, just heard from him now and am very very low risk. I cried lol poor guy. Apparently I'm 20 x better off than others for my age when comparing bloods along with scan results . I'm so relieved. Weekend away was devine. So relaxed now back into 7 days straight at work with a 3am start in the morning 😢. How are you doing?

  16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chyna For This Useful Post:

    Gagingi  (16-05-2016),softshellcrab  (16-05-2016),Tinachris  (16-05-2016)

  17. #139
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    1,091
    Thanks
    1,698
    Thanked
    792
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gorgeousgeorge View Post
    @Chyna Yay for a great 12 weeks scan-cant believe its been 12 weeks already!
    Awh thanks honey, I know it's gone so quick! Can finally relax a bit more now. Just a little bit nervous about coming off the clexane, prednisone and pessaries.

  18. #140
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    407
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked
    356
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Chyna View Post
    Thanks honey, just heard from him now and am very very low risk. I cried lol poor guy. Apparently I'm 20 x better off than others for my age when comparing bloods along with scan results . I'm so relieved. Weekend away was devine. So relaxed now back into 7 days straight at work with a 3am start in the morning 😢. How are you doing?
    That's awesome news Chyna! Congratulations! Bummer about the 3am start. The evenings are getting chilly too so make sure you stay nice and warm.

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsparso For This Useful Post:

    Chyna  (16-05-2016)


 

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1228
    Last Post: 03-05-2016, 13:16
  2. Replies: 976
    Last Post: 30-01-2016, 11:40
  3. partner appreciation thread
    By Luanajo in forum General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 13-01-2016, 10:30

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
FEATURED SUPPORTER
Baby SensoryBaby Sensory is the only baby programme that offers a complete approach to learning & development. Our classes offer ...
FORUMS - chatting now ...
REVIEWS
"Made bed time less anxious"
by Meld85
My Little Heart Whisbear - the Humming Bear reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›