Closed Thread
Page 22 of 113 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    How many dpo are you? I think I can see something. Hopefully tomorrow's is darker.
    I have no idea. My cycle hasn't returned since coming off Depo 7 months ago so if this is something, it's a total first-ovulation-fluke. I have been having really light cramps, similar to other pregnancies, and it was driving me crazy so really I just took the test "knowing" it would be negative so that I could tell myself "see, it's nothing, stop thinking about it" and now I'm more confused haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    To those who are testing Sunday take special care. I tested 2 years ago on Mother's Day and I thought it would be an awesome thing (had no children at this stage) when I tested I got a BFN. This broke my heart more than I thought, seeing everyone so happy on Mother's Day and I thought I was pregnant made the day horrible for me to the point I didn't want to TTC any more. I'm not telling anyone not to test on Mother's Day just to keep in mind what could happen. Sending baby dust to everyone and good luck ladies xx let's hope this month is our month xx

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kirstin90 For This Useful Post:

1st timemama  (07-05-2016),brodiesmummy2011  (07-05-2016),Lil Smurfy  (07-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I tested again this morning and there was nothing. The test I did yesterday, in real life, I could definitely see something. It was super light but it was definitely there however thought it might be just me being able to see where the line was supposed to go. Like if the line is visible without the dye . But upon looking this morning, it's really not. If it's a negative, you really can't see anything at all. So it made me more confident that yesterday was a positive test but seems to be a false positive?
    Oh well. I was expecting a negative yesterday anyway, so nothing has changed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahalfdozen View Post
    I tested again this morning and there was nothing. The test I did yesterday, in real life, I could definitely see something. It was super light but it was definitely there however thought it might be just me being able to see where the line was supposed to go. Like if the line is visible without the dye . But upon looking this morning, it's really not. If it's a negative, you really can't see anything at all. So it made me more confident that yesterday was a positive test but seems to be a false positive?
    I've had that the past couple of months with FRER. There is a barely there visible line that gets darker as it dries, but then the next test I've done has had nothing. I think something is going on with FRER

Having said that, another lady posted on a different thread that she got a super faint line on a FRER, had bloods done 36 hours later and her HCG was 9. Her pregnancy is progressing along nicely. So she suspects that some FRERs are super sensitive (which it certainly sounds like)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm out this month AF arrived this morning. Two days early. On to next month. I have decided to track my temps again this cycle as well as OPKs see how we go.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So this happened......couldn't help myself so tested again.....ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1462572239.160787.jpg

The top one is yesterday, the bottom one is today..... Af not due until Wednesday....... Could it be a false positive????

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rhythmicdancer For This Useful Post:

brodiesmummy2011  (07-05-2016),Lovemysons  (07-05-2016),mmaf  (07-05-2016),peanutoven  (07-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhythmicdancer View Post
    Could it be a false positive????
    Pretty good lines! And 2 tests. It's looking pretty good I'd say! xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Looks good to me!! My false positive was slightly fainter and only on one test.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahalfdozen View Post
    I hope that it's a false negative for you. Maybe test again in a couple of days?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Not so good news for me I'm afraid. ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1462573236.825764.jpg
    Top test is Tuesday morning FMU, then daily through last night. I started bleeding this morning.
    Next time hey! Still going to hang out here with everyone else, though I'm likely a June tester now.