+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Juggling two job offers

@Wise Enough, thanks! Yeah thats what im gonna stick to now. I'll see how i go in 6-12 months time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, instead of starting a new thread i might as well post in my existing thread. I previously posted how i accepted a job offer and only after three weeks later i found that it was not what i expected, the role and the KPIs etc just did not match well with me. So tomorrow i am planning to call my ex-boss from my previous two jobs who i am always in good terms with and we are always in contact. The problem is i dont know how to say it to him because the company might not have an opening at the moment. Perhaps i could still ask and likely he will say they dont have any vacancies. Do you think its ok to call him even knowing he might not have any vacancies?

I have tried to hang in my current job but today i realise i cant take it anymore. I cried the whole afternoon.

I am so exhausted browsing for new jobs etc and get paranoid whether a certain job that i see would be a bad choice or not. I am still tired from my last job hunting which led me land this current position - i applied for 30+ jobs and went to about 7 interviews. And this current position that i am in isnt one of the jobs i applied, it's just like an opening that they had because someone moved up a person to the original position that i applied for but wasnt quite qualified for it, anyway long story short i accepted a position with my current company because i was desperate. I was running out of money