+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 55
  1. #41
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,939
    Thanks
    1,341
    Thanked
    599
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thank you so much. Maybe if we call it Private Stillbirth chat?

  2. #42
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    439
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked
    134
    Reviews
    0
    @MrsMummaButterfly I can't even imagine the pain you must feel losing your first child. It's would never be easy but I have two other children and I feel some days they help me through it. I've previously had 3 early miscarriages which that without children was so heart breaking.

    Glad you have a lot of support though. I had heaps of support immediately after but once the funeral was over everyone forgot and I haven't even seen half my family since it's very isolating at times and you can feel very alone.
    I feel the same as you and would do anything to have my beautiful girl back. Looking forward to hearing about your little girl x

  3. #43
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    20,772
    Thanks
    655
    Thanked
    1,714
    Reviews
    6
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Oops, sorry, I set it up before I saw the message above. I've called it something slightly more cryptic so you don't get people you don't know asking to join. Rather, if you spot people who you think would benefit from the group chatting around the forum, you can invite them to join. Saves embarrassement. But, I can change to anything you wish. I sent you a PM a few minutes ago.

    (It's a holiday in Qld today, so I might not see your messages straightaway)

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to BH-bubhub For This Useful Post:

    mummymaybe  (02-05-2016)

  5. #44
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,939
    Thanks
    1,341
    Thanked
    599
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @mummymaybe @Lozz90

    I have PM'd you the instructions to access the secret group. Any other ladies please let me know if you would like to join. Would you 2 ladies like to also be admin as well, just incase someone wants to join and i am unavailable?

  6. #45
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,939
    Thanks
    1,341
    Thanked
    599
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BH-bubhub View Post
    Oops, sorry, I set it up before I saw the message above. I've called it something slightly more cryptic so you don't get people you don't know asking to join. Rather, if you spot people who you think would benefit from the group chatting around the forum, you can invite them to join. Saves embarrassement. But, I can change to anything you wish. I sent you a PM a few minutes ago.

    (It's a holiday in Qld today, so I might not see your messages straightaway)
    Thank you 😊
    Do you mind moving this thread into that section and also appointing @Lozz90 as admin of the group as well

  7. #46
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    626
    Thanks
    239
    Thanked
    275
    Reviews
    3
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Id like to be part of the private group if possible- it's been 3 years since we lost our girl

  8. #47
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,939
    Thanks
    1,341
    Thanked
    599
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyMa View Post
    Id like to be part of the private group if possible- it's been 3 years since we lost our girl
    I have just PM'd you the details hun.
    Im so sorry you lost your little girl. Jump on over x

  9. #48
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,110
    Thanks
    1,451
    Thanked
    894
    Reviews
    2
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsMummaButterfly View Post
    @mummymaybe @Lozz90

    I have PM'd you the instructions to access the secret group. Any other ladies please let me know if you would like to join. Would you 2 ladies like to also be admin as well, just incase someone wants to join and i am unavailable?
    I'd love to join

  10. #49
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,939
    Thanks
    1,341
    Thanked
    599
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tainted View Post
    I'd love to join
    I have just PM'd you hun

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsMummaButterfly For This Useful Post:

    Tainted  (02-05-2016)

  12. #50
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    859
    Thanks
    923
    Thanked
    853
    Reviews
    3
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Can I join ??



 

Similar Threads

  1. The Bereaved Mother's Love Project
    By Tainted in forum Support after Stillbirth
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-02-2016, 14:54
  2. Replies: 25
    Last Post: 11-05-2015, 07:02
  3. International Bereaved Mothers Day
    By MaximumStarlight in forum Pregnancy Loss Support
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-05-2015, 08:30

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
FEATURED SUPPORTER
Prams and StrollersLooking to buy a pram or stroller? :: Viewer reviews of prams :: Pram Buyers ...
FORUMS - chatting now ...
REVIEWS
"Pigeon teats rule!"
by Alex
Pigeon PP Wide Neck reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›