+ Reply to Thread
Results 41 to 50 of 283
28-04-2016 19:01 #41
28-04-2016 19:22 #42
28-04-2016 19:25 #43
Masterchef Night 1 Bingo
The phrase " Death Dish " is mentioned.
Matt pants cover many colours of the rainbow.
A contestant cries when they are put through by the judges.
The judges say this is some of the best food they've ever had on the show.
Upbeat music plays when a contestant is performing well.
A contestant overcooks their protein.
An ad break starts, just as something exciting is about to happen.
A judge makes a contestant doubt their choice of dish to cook in the audition phase.
A young contestant (21 or under) seems to be too talented for their age.
A contestant is asked if they think they've done enough to be put through.
There is a vegetarian contestant.
A contestant talks about how many elements their dish has.
Last edited by Catzilla; 01-05-2016 at 10:31.
The Following User Says Thank You to Catzilla For This Useful Post:
28-04-2016 19:27 #44
I can't breathe. these are all so funny 😂
28-04-2016 22:59 #45
I might just write mine too as I'm on my phone!
1. There will be a contestant who's into fitness & clean eating
2. George will rock from toes to heels whilst talking
3. Something will be too spicy for George
4. There will be a vegetarian contestant
5. A contestant will cook a family recipe handed down from grandparent
6. A contestant will cook an over the top chocolate dish
7. A contestant will have quit their job to be there
8. There will be a 'crumb'
9. A contestant will do a 'smear' when plating up
10. One judge will look back to the other judges and silently stare whilst the contestant freaks out
11. Gary will question a contestant as to why they chose to cook that dish
12. A contestant will cook with something controversial like offal or activated nuts
29-04-2016 08:33 #46
29-04-2016 17:26 #47
1. There will be a contestant with a man bun
2. Someone will cook grandma's recipe (bonus points if it is nonna's secret recipe)
3. There will be a SAHM doing it for her kids
4. Someone will talk about their dreams of wanting to own a restaurant
5. Someone won't know what to cook and will pfaff around
6. There will be a contestant who has recently overcome adversity or hardship (cancer, car accident, lost their job, cat died last week)
7. There won't be enough sauce (or is that just MKR?)
8. George will go back for second taste of a dish
9. Someone will struggle to get all of their elements on the plate
10. It will cut to ad break when Matt is critiquing someone's dish. Editing will make it seem the dish is really bad, but when we get back from ad break the dish will actually be fantastic
11. Someone will cut their finger
12. Someone will cook the best dish ever on the history of Masterchef
The Following User Says Thank You to SSecret Squirrel For This Useful Post:
29-04-2016 20:19 #48
Ooh, no one's called the quenelle (sp?) yet!
2 sleeps to go everyone!
29-04-2016 21:14 #49
01-05-2016 09:08 #50Senior Member
- Join Date
- Jul 2012
And the glee in his eye when he eats any pudding-type fare. Hmmmm.
I am working on my list, but surely the 1st one should be:
1. George will wear even skinnier-jeans, and move that step further towards Melbourne-metrosexuality.
2. At times, the Producers will be concerned that Matt will have an on-screen cardiac arrest.
3. There will be an increase in the w@nky usage of so-called "edible flowers".
4. George will increase his use of surgical instruments to "plate up", and move from surgical forceps to rib-spreaders.
Sent from my SM-N910G using The Bub Hub mobile app
By Catrb092 in forum Conception & Fertility General ChatReplies: 409Last Post: 14-05-2016, 06:31
By emski72 in forum Movies / Music / Books / TV ChatReplies: 1398Last Post: 12-02-2016, 09:22
By RuffledPansy in forum General ChatReplies: 15Last Post: 24-05-2015, 14:17
TPS Health Physiotherapy and PilatesTPS Health Physiotherapy and Pilates has three clinics located at Morningside, Redlands and Lutwyche. We offer pre and ...
LATESTToilet training: when is the best time to start?Why it is OK for your child to be differentWhat is a blessing way? How is it different to a baby shower?
POPULARWhen can I start giving chores to my children?New baby nursery checklist – a guide to newborn essentialsWhat to pack for labour and hospital – a checklist
FORUMS - chatting now ...
Growth Of Intellection. Discussion?General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
Married At First Sight 2017Movies / Music / Books / TV Chat
IVF babies due Sep/Oct/Nov 2017pregnancy and babies through IVF
Early waking/routine help 17 month oldToddlers (1 year olds)
WOW what a shockWorking Hubbers - Employed
IUI QueryNon-IVF fertility assistance
Feature film callout to expecting mothers - melbourneMedia Requests
Really fast letdown causing vomiting?Breastfeeding Support