+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/4/15100 Posts in a week
    Woo hoo! If you think it is the timing, try waking her at the same time each day (if she's not already awake) to re-set her body clock.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good idea, thank you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/1/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 7/11/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 3/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Good news - great to see some minor tweaks on your part may have helped bub sleep a little easier. Nothing wrong with a little tweaking (not to be confused with twerking!).

Good luck for tonight

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/1/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 7/11/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 3/10/14100 Posts in a week

Default Please help!! Advice needed...

Quote Originally Posted by Rose&Aurelia&Hannah View Post
    Eta- I also don't like to think my kids need fixing. In my head, their sleeping patterns are part of their personality and I need to respect that.
    Thanks for sharing your thoughts on this - an interesting perspective that helps explain where you are coming from.

For the most part I don't tend to view a child's sleeping patterns as a part of their personality. I tend to view sleeping patterns as mostly being a product of the child's environment (routine, temperature, settling method, solids) that a parent can *mostly* (but not always) control. The same as if a kid has a bad cold - it's not a sign of disrespect to tweak things - tailor the child's diet , use a vapouriser in their room, add an extra blanket at bed time, or seek medical assistance. I don't see it so much as fixing my child - rather giving a helping hand where help is needed to ensure their health and happiness. If I get a good nights sleep at the same time/my happiness is protected then although that's not the main goal it's an awesome added bonus. Hope that makes sense.

Thanks again for sharing.
    Last edited by VicPark; 27-04-2016 at 06:41.