+ Reply to Thread
Page 84 of 85 FirstFirst ... 347482838485 LastLast
Results 831 to 840 of 850
  1. #831
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,746
    Thanks
    1,417
    Thanked
    1,144
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @mrsthomo I'm so sorry you've felt sad. It's just not fair at all. I really hope June/July are your months. Hoping the break has helped you recover.

    I'm quite bloated still and wonder if my clinic will address this tomorrow.
    Hoping we don't have bad news to deal with tomorrow. If we're lucky we'll be putting a day 4 back in. X

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to lotsathoughts For This Useful Post:

    mrsthomo  (03-06-2016)

  3. #832
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Roleystone
    Posts
    1,882
    Thanks
    2,601
    Thanked
    2,477
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsthomo View Post
    Hi ladies, where and how are you all?
    My phone was away with Telstra. I ended up getting a new one though.
    @lotsathoughts I have my fingers crossed for you, lovely!!
    Are you waiting til day 5? xo

    Afm I decided at my appointment today that I would just do a FET. I'm mentally and emotionally drained from ivf, friends having babies and seeing babies literally everywhere and so is my poor husband.
    I've been fighting back tears all day for some reason.
    22 days (give or take) until CD1 and we can get our natural FET ball rolling.
    Idk what will happen but I'm moderately hopeful.

    Hope everyone is doing well!
    @katt1011 hope you are able to get some relief from your morning sickness! xo
    @mrsthomo you're about one of the loveliest people ever and it's just so unfair that it hasn't happened for you. I'm so sorry you're feeling sad Lots of hugs.

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HillDweller For This Useful Post:

    lotsathoughts  (02-06-2016),mrsthomo  (03-06-2016)

  5. #833
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    150
    Thanks
    158
    Thanked
    61
    Reviews
    0

    Default IVF/FET March-April 2016 #2

    Morning ladies I'm back after my months break and am on day 3 of injections. I'm trying to stay super busy this cycle but without pushing it if that makes sense. My last cycle was so stressful and I struggle with anxiety and by the end of it, was hyperventilating and in tears. So hoping that this cycle goes much smoother. We are much more relaxed and I'm staying away from Google, and as much as I love the support on here I'm going to limit myself on how often I come on. I'm so happy for the ones that have been successful while I've been away, and so sorry for the ones that weren't. There are too many pages to go back through for personals though!

  6. #834
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    423
    Thanks
    614
    Thanked
    463
    Reviews
    0
    Hi @lotsathoughts.
    That's okay, lovely. Thank you so much for your warm wishes!
    When is your appointment today? I hope they address it but are able to put your little one back! I have everything crossed for you! xoxo
    @HillDweller Awe! Thank you so much!! That really means a lot to me coming from you! ♡ xoxo
    How is your pregnancy going? Do you know the sex yet? (If you're finding out)
    When is your due date?
    @ivf newbie Good morning!
    I hope you have enjoyed your break.
    I am so sorry to hear about the stress of your last cycle. *hugs*
    I really hope this cycle is much calmer for you!
    Wishing you all the best for your cycle. xoxo

  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mrsthomo For This Useful Post:

    ivf newbie  (03-06-2016),lotsathoughts  (03-06-2016)

  8. #835
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Roleystone
    Posts
    1,882
    Thanks
    2,601
    Thanked
    2,477
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsthomo View Post
    @HillDweller Awe! Thank you so much!! That really means a lot to me coming from you! ♡ xoxo
    How is your pregnancy going? Do you know the sex yet? (If you're finding out)
    When is your due date?
    @mrsthomo It's going really well thanks I had the Harmony test on Monday so we're hoping to know the sex by the end of next week! Eeep! I'm due on 23 December, but am having a c-section on 15 December
    Still massively paranoid that something's going to go wrong (especially since I've had such an easy time of it so far! No morning sickness, barely any symptoms and I've felt better than I usually do!) I get suspicious when the universe allows things to go too well haha. I bought a fetal doppler though and being able to hear the heartbeat at home has been keeping me sane!

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to HillDweller For This Useful Post:

    lotsathoughts  (03-06-2016)

  10. #836
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    423
    Thanks
    614
    Thanked
    463
    Reviews
    0
    Oh my goodness @HillDweller!
    That is ridiculously exciting!
    Can't wait to hear what you're having! ♡

    It sounds to me like you're having one of those lucky pregnancies that you hear about from time to time!! Haha )
    That's a great idea! Where did you purchase that from? xoxo

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsthomo For This Useful Post:

    HillDweller  (05-06-2016)

  12. #837
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    878
    Thanks
    348
    Thanked
    522
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsthomo View Post
    Hi ladies, where and how are you all?
    My phone was away with Telstra. I ended up getting a new one though.
    @lotsathoughts I have my fingers crossed for you, lovely!!
    Are you waiting til day 5? xo

    Afm I decided at my appointment today that I would just do a FET. I'm mentally and emotionally drained from ivf, friends having babies and seeing babies literally everywhere and so is my poor husband.
    I've been fighting back tears all day for some reason.
    22 days (give or take) until CD1 and we can get our natural FET ball rolling.
    Idk what will happen but I'm moderately hopeful.

    Hope everyone is doing well!
    @katt1011 hope you are able to get some relief from your morning sickness! xo
    I hear ya! I've been crying last cycle when I walk through the baby isle of a shop or even see babies. Feeling more stable now I'm off the hormones. Still have pain in my heart for not having a baby. We're going to live in Bali for 3 months so we're going to try forget about u fertility for a while. (I hope)

  13. #838
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    150
    Thanks
    158
    Thanked
    61
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsthomo View Post
    Hi @lotsathoughts.
    That's okay, lovely. Thank you so much for your warm wishes!
    When is your appointment today? I hope they address it but are able to put your little one back! I have everything crossed for you! xoxo
    @HillDweller Awe! Thank you so much!! That really means a lot to me coming from you! ♡ xoxo
    How is your pregnancy going? Do you know the sex yet? (If you're finding out)
    When is your due date?
    @ivf newbie Good morning!
    I hope you have enjoyed your break.
    I am so sorry to hear about the stress of your last cycle. *hugs*
    I really hope this cycle is much calmer for you!
    Wishing you all the best for your cycle. xoxo
    I definitely needed the break thank you for the well wishes. I'm still travelling along staying busy and distracted which keeps the stress at bay, then I sat down and realised that compared to last cycle I have barely any side effects... I have the usual bloat (of course I couldn't miss out on that one!), occasional dizzy spell, or sudden hunger but nothing else. Is my body recognising the hormones and doing its job? Or are the injections not working? Trying not to worry as I can't do anything but wait for my progress scan on Tuesday...

  14. #839
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Roleystone
    Posts
    1,882
    Thanks
    2,601
    Thanked
    2,477
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsthomo View Post
    Oh my goodness @HillDweller!
    That is ridiculously exciting!
    Can't wait to hear what you're having! ♡

    It sounds to me like you're having one of those lucky pregnancies that you hear about from time to time!! Haha )
    That's a great idea! Where did you purchase that from? xoxo
    I think I am having one of those lucky pregnancies! I keep mumbling to my body that if it enjoys being pregnant so much why the hell did it make me spend so much to get that way. Lol

    I got it from an online place called parentslikeus.com.au it's very cool and keeps my nerves relatively calm! Xxx

  15. #840
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    423
    Thanks
    614
    Thanked
    463
    Reviews
    0
    @Apples1234 I think I saw you say this about Target! I can absolutely relate to this. I've unfollowed all my pregnant friends on fb and avoid baby isles and anyone who is pregnant/ has a baby because I just can't handle it right now.
    I'm glad to hear you're feeling better now you're off the hormomes. *hugs* it's tough!
    That will be wonderful for you! I hope you enjoy your break in Bali and have a lovely time.
    When are you leaving? xo
    @ivf newbie I know what you mean. I need frequent breaks lately. It's nice to come back to prople that understand. ♡
    I really think that the injections are working but you haven't been constantly thinking of your symptoms because you've been busy.
    Go you!
    I hope your scan goes perfectly tomorrow! xo
    @HillDweller Yay! I'm so happy to hear you're having one of those lucky pregnancies.
    Haha!! I can just imagine me saying that!! Silly body!
    Thank you for the link It must be so nice to hear the baby's heartbeat whenever you want (or need!) xoxo

    Has anyone heard of Bella Box?
    It's a monthly beauty subscription box.
    I've been getting it since 2013 but in 2014 I subscribed to their other box called BellaBaby. Yesterday I was cleaning them out because they were stacked up to my ceiling and I put all the items in a couple of drawers in our baby room. (Yep, we have a room saved for our baby) and I'm stunned at the amount of stuff I have for our future baby!
    I'll post a picture later. :3


 

Similar Threads

  1. IVF/FET March-April 2016
    By Staaz in forum IVF
    Replies: 1020
    Last Post: 14-04-2016, 08:54
  2. March 2016 TTC #2
    By rainbowsandunicorns1 in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 754
    Last Post: 02-04-2016, 12:55

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
FEATURED SUPPORTER
Melbourne Natural Medicine ClinicLeading natural health practitioners in fertility, preconception, pregnancy, and children's health. We take an ...
REVIEWS
"Made bed time less anxious"
by Meld85
My Little Heart Whisbear - the Humming Bear reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›