+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 85 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsZebu View Post
    I've also changed from GonalF to Menopur. I asked about Melatonin but was told the jury is out on its helpfulness. I'm also on the growth hormone Omnitrope, is that the same as you? My FS warned me that a research paper released at the end of last year suggested that it is not as effective as first thought, but we figured anything is worth a shot! We are striving for egg quality too. We'd said this would be our last fresh cycle so wanted to try everything possible that might help. Are you taking CoQ10?
    I'm on Omnitrope too! Sounds like we have a similar protocol fingers crossed it boosts our quality and you're right we might as well throw everything in!

My FS has me taking heaps of supplements to and one of them is CoQ10 daily.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsZebu View Post
    I've also changed from GonalF to Menopur. I asked about Melatonin but was told the jury is out on its helpfulness. I'm also on the growth hormone Omnitrope, is that the same as you? My FS warned me that a research paper released at the end of last year suggested that it is not as effective as first thought, but we figured anything is worth a shot! We are striving for egg quality too. We'd said this would be our last fresh cycle so wanted to try everything possible that might help. Are you taking CoQ10?
    How did your egg collection go?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm booked on! Day one of cycle! Let the craziness from hormones begin!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh girls I'm driving myself crazy!! Bt on Thursday so nearly made it .. but am looking at all the little signs and going nuts!! Feeling like I'm PMSing to the max!! Had spotting since Friday only a little bit ... but am still feeling like my af is going to come any second .. and my boobs have gone from a beautiful plumpness to wee little ones lol ... I'm scared to POAS as I want to hold on to a little hope .... help

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok i just peed on the stick .. and ONE big fat line stared at me for 10 whole minutes .. so looks like a no this round! I've died a little on the inside but feel weirdly better knowing .. with every step through this crazy journey I'm more in awe with all of you ladies surviving all these blows xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Gabsie i hope your stick is wrong! I am the same just wanting to know but at the same time hanging on to the hope! I have another week until BT and want to POAS already! I have days where I feel crampy and sick then others when I'm fine. Such a journey!
    If you get a BFN will you try again?
    Does anyone know how early I can POAS?

Thanks
    Reviews
    This was my first go and I'll keep going until i can't anymore or get my wish of becoming a mum! I've got one average blasto frozen .. not sure if i should have lap first for endo and try to make a few more eggs?! Need to save more money ..
    I'm 9 days post 3 day tf not sure how quick after tf you can test sorry xo good luck

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET March-April 2016 #2

Good luck! This is my third go but first time I got to ET. I will hold out for a few more days, I'm 6 days in from a 4 day ET...
    Does anyone know when the implantation window is for a 4 day transfer?
    Last edited by mrsh1984; 02-05-2016 at 14:32.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies

@Gabsie i hope the poas is wrong and its to early still

@mrsh i started on day 4 a little early but i got a second line from day 5 good luck

@apples yay hopefully you get some good results this time.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to katt1011 For This Useful Post:

Gabsie  (02-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1462170283.123687.jpgi don't know if I'm seeing things (I hope not) but maybe that's a second line? I'm 6 days passed a four day embryo