+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 85 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 850
  1. #21
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    133
    Thanks
    122
    Thanked
    129
    Reviews
    0
    @katt1011 you're right, you would think it would implant earlier. Fingers crossed! Hopefully this the embryo that will make a brother or sister for your DS.

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    378
    Thanks
    101
    Thanked
    169
    Reviews
    0
    @HillDweller OMG that is one gorgeous sight!!! Dark like that definitely aint no trigger!! congrats

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to kdsd For This Useful Post:

    HillDweller  (14-04-2016)

  4. #23
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    378
    Thanks
    101
    Thanked
    169
    Reviews
    0
    Oh and.... i just left chemist warehouse

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to kdsd For This Useful Post:

    HillDweller  (14-04-2016)

  6. #24
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    378
    Thanks
    101
    Thanked
    169
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by ivf newbie View Post
    Wow so much happening! There is some great news, and some not so great- but it's not the end! IVF is like a bumpy old road.... Wish there were fewer bumps for us all, but we will get there in the end xo

    Sooo I am armed and dangerous with a box full of tests... But am still scared to use one as its probs still way too early. 8dp2dt. Opinions anyone?
    Its quite possible to get a line at 10dpo so u could test. Or wait til tomorrow morning. With ds I got a definite line in the arvo of 11dpo (9dp2dt).. for when u do test though!!

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to kdsd For This Useful Post:

    ivf newbie  (14-04-2016)

  8. #25
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Roleystone
    Posts
    1,796
    Thanks
    2,476
    Thanked
    2,209
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kdsd View Post
    @HillDweller OMG that is one gorgeous sight!!! Dark like that definitely aint no trigger!! congrats

    Eeep you're all making me freak out! haha. I want to go buy some more FRER's at lunchtime but I'm too embarrassed to go back to the same chemist as yesterday now. LOL. Maybe I'll wear sunnies and a scarf to disguise myself so they don't think I'm the crazy POAS lady.


    Quote Originally Posted by kdsd View Post
    Oh and.... i just left chemist warehouse
    Haha! Good luck!

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HillDweller For This Useful Post:

    ivf newbie  (14-04-2016),MusicalMumma  (14-04-2016)

  10. #26
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    421
    Thanks
    614
    Thanked
    463
    Reviews
    0
    Ohh @HillDweller!! What a beautiful sight!
    Congratulations and fingers crossed it gets darker!! xoxo

    AFM The scientist just phoned me and both of our embryos are still alive and well!
    She said they will call me on Sunday to let me know if we have blastocysts but I should be very happy with just one because we will be extremely lucky if we get 2. 😥 *crosses fingers*

    Still waiting on the doctor to call so I can see her tomorrow as well.

  11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mrsthomo For This Useful Post:

    HillDweller  (14-04-2016),ivf newbie  (14-04-2016),kdsd  (14-04-2016),MusicalMumma  (14-04-2016),Sunnysummers  (14-04-2016)

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Roleystone
    Posts
    1,796
    Thanks
    2,476
    Thanked
    2,209
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsthomo View Post
    Ohh @HillDweller!! What a beautiful sight!
    Congratulations and fingers crossed it gets darker!! xoxo

    AFM The scientist just phoned me and both of our embryos are still alive and well!
    She said they will call me on Sunday to let me know if we have blastocysts but I should be very happy with just one because we will be extremely lucky if we get 2. ������ *crosses fingers*

    Still waiting on the doctor to call so I can see her tomorrow as well.


    Thanks @mrsthomo


    Great news on your embryos! Everything crossed for a positive call on Sunday for you! xxx

  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HillDweller For This Useful Post:

    ivf newbie  (14-04-2016),mrsthomo  (15-04-2016)

  14. #28
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    378
    Thanks
    101
    Thanked
    169
    Reviews
    0
    @mrsthomo thats great news!! u get both of them to freeze
    @HillDweller haha. I know what you mean about going back for more. Thats why I love the fact Coles and woolies have self service checkouts

  15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kdsd For This Useful Post:

    HillDweller  (14-04-2016),mrsthomo  (15-04-2016)

  16. #29
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Roleystone
    Posts
    1,796
    Thanks
    2,476
    Thanked
    2,209
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kdsd View Post
    @mrsthomo thats great news!! u get both of them to freeze
    @HillDweller haha. I know what you mean about going back for more. Thats why I love the fact Coles and woolies have self service checkouts

    Haha bummer, why didn't I think of that?! I tried to go to the other chemist and they didn't have any....so go slinking into the same chemist as yesterday and bring more than one box to the counter. It's the same lady who served me yesterday. I made it worse by looking her in the eye and saying "I'm not crazy you know". Pretty sure that's what crazy people say...

  17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to HillDweller For This Useful Post:

    mrsthomo  (15-04-2016),MusicalMumma  (14-04-2016),Sunnysummers  (14-04-2016)

  18. #30
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    141
    Thanks
    24
    Thanked
    107
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by HillDweller View Post
    Haha bummer, why didn't I think of that?! I tried to go to the other chemist and they didn't have any....so go slinking into the same chemist as yesterday and bring more than one box to the counter. It's the same lady who served me yesterday. I made it worse by looking her in the eye and saying "I'm not crazy you know". Pretty sure that's what crazy people say...
    Hahahahaha you made me lough! I wish i was thet girl. I would burst into lough out loud! "Im not crazy you know" hahaha epic!

  19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to anulka For This Useful Post:

    HillDweller  (14-04-2016),mrsthomo  (15-04-2016)


 

Similar Threads

  1. IVF/FET March-April 2016
    By Staaz in forum IVF
    Replies: 1020
    Last Post: 14-04-2016, 08:54
  2. March 2016 TTC #2
    By rainbowsandunicorns1 in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 754
    Last Post: 02-04-2016, 12:55

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
FEATURED SUPPORTER
Baby U & The Wiggles - Toilet Training ProductsToilet training can be a testing time but Baby U is there to assist you and your toddler with the daunting task of ...
REVIEWS
"Pigeon teats rule!"
by Alex
Pigeon PP Wide Neck reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›