Closed Thread
Page 127 of 171 FirstFirst ... 2777117125126127128129137 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,270 of 1703
  1. #1261
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    2,177
    Thanks
    20,904
    Thanked
    8,082
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tegs26 View Post
    Hi all

    Well we r at the Prague castle thisorning after my lining scan at Gynem in Prague. Lining is 8.4 hoping all ok haven't heard from Zlin as yet but first chance for free wifi today.

    Fingers crossed this road is moving forward.

    great lining. good luck! & enjoy your sightseeing. do they still have those locks on the bridge (or have I got my city's mixed up) - I remember bridges, and black light theatres in prague (was the 90s when I was there so prob different now)

  2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to winsor For This Useful Post:

    BlondeinBrisvegas  (30-04-2016),Blossom74  (30-04-2016),faithandhopellove  (29-04-2016),tegs26  (30-04-2016),tuxcat  (30-04-2016)

  3. #1262
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    2,177
    Thanks
    20,904
    Thanked
    8,082
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by amie999 View Post
    Getting a lot of period cramps tonight is that strange ?

    sounds promising. there's usually some pulling & cramping during & post implantation. or could be the meds. hard to say for sure, but it's a good sign

  4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to winsor For This Useful Post:

    BlondeinBrisvegas  (30-04-2016),Blossom74  (30-04-2016),Bongley  (30-04-2016),Tinachris  (30-04-2016),tuxcat  (30-04-2016)

  5. #1263
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    2,177
    Thanks
    20,904
    Thanked
    8,082
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bongley View Post
    @winsor I was never very active on FB but I see @Blossom74 juggles both pretty well!! I'm going to miss this upcoming EDA meet up too. Was quite keen to catch up with my donor.
    oh that's a shame, it would have been good to say hi. not sure if DP can make it. I'll see how things are closer to the date

  6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to winsor For This Useful Post:

    BlondeinBrisvegas  (30-04-2016),Blossom74  (30-04-2016),Bongley  (30-04-2016)

  7. #1264
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    134
    Thanks
    591
    Thanked
    328
    Reviews
    0
    My HCG is over 17,000 today. I am 6weeks and 4 days along. Does anyone know if this is ok? Dr Google is confusing.

  8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AnnaMM For This Useful Post:

    BlondeinBrisvegas  (30-04-2016),Blossom74  (30-04-2016),Tinachris  (30-04-2016),winsor  (30-04-2016)

  9. #1265
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    1,641
    Thanks
    1,856
    Thanked
    3,949
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hugs @infinity888 xx 👯 I'm glad ur feeling the same as me. I hope those symptoms aren't AF but little bean snuggling in.
    Well I'm wide awake and its 3:26am 😳

  10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tinachris For This Useful Post:

    BlondeinBrisvegas  (30-04-2016),Blossom74  (30-04-2016),faithandhopellove  (30-04-2016),tuxcat  (30-04-2016),winsor  (30-04-2016)

  11. #1266
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    9,036
    Thanks
    37,125
    Thanked
    20,406
    Reviews
    6
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnaMM View Post
    My HCG is over 17,000 today. I am 6weeks and 4 days along. Does anyone know if this is ok? Dr Google is confusing.
    Have a look at this site Luv. Your levels sound within range give or take a day (depending on when implantation occured).

    http://www.babymed.com/is-my-hcg-blood-level-normal

  12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

    AnnaMM  (30-04-2016),Blossom74  (30-04-2016),faithandhopellove  (30-04-2016),winsor  (30-04-2016)

  13. #1267
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    1,146
    Thanks
    3,791
    Thanked
    4,757
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    What would you do? If there are two day 5 and one is ready to be biopsied but one not do you do one and grow the other out to day 6 and hope it can be biopsied then?

    If there is only one day 5 and it's not ready to be biopsied do you grow it out to day 6 and hope it can be biopsied and if not freeze it?

    Do you not bother with Pgd and just freeze whatever has made it to day 5?

    I'm so nervous about the call today and have deliberated for a few days but still can't work out what to do.

    I'm fearful that if I just freeze another untested day 5 or 6 I'll just get a bfn anyway.

    Tia xoxo

  14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Caesardust For This Useful Post:

    BlondeinBrisvegas  (30-04-2016),Blossom74  (30-04-2016),Bongley  (30-04-2016),faithandhopellove  (30-04-2016),skye76  (30-04-2016),Tahli  (30-04-2016),winsor  (30-04-2016)

  15. #1268
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    1,620
    Thanks
    5,875
    Thanked
    8,555
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Caesardust View Post
    What would you do? If there are two day 5 and one is ready to be biopsied but one not do you do one and grow the other out to day 6 and hope it can be biopsied then?

    If there is only one day 5 and it's not ready to be biopsied do you grow it out to day 6 and hope it can be biopsied and if not freeze it?

    Do you not bother with Pgd and just freeze whatever has made it to day 5?

    I'm so nervous about the call today and have deliberated for a few days but still can't work out what to do.

    I'm fearful that if I just freeze another untested day 5 or 6 I'll just get a bfn anyway.

    Tia xoxo
    big hugs @Caesardust

    If your plan was to PGD then I would try whatever it took to achieve that, so if they arent ready today then I would grow them out til tomorrow and see what happens. Worst case if they cant do it tomorrow then just freeze them. Theres no harm in growing them out another day (assuming this is the advice of the Scientist)

    See what they have to say, since you cant have a transfer anyway you might as well push it out as far as you can in order to PGD as that was your original plan. And if they don't get to the stage they need to be to be tested then just freeze and do a couple of FETs and hope for the best.

    HTH - but again, hear what the scientist thinks too

  16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to tuxcat For This Useful Post:

    BlondeinBrisvegas  (30-04-2016),Blossom74  (30-04-2016),Bongley  (30-04-2016),faithandhopellove  (30-04-2016),skye76  (30-04-2016),Tahli  (30-04-2016),winsor  (30-04-2016)

  17. #1269
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    9,036
    Thanks
    37,125
    Thanked
    20,406
    Reviews
    6
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    Quote Originally Posted by Caesardust View Post
    What would you do? If there are two day 5 and one is ready to be biopsied but one not do you do one and grow the other out to day 6 and hope it can be biopsied then?

    If there is only one day 5 and it's not ready to be biopsied do you grow it out to day 6 and hope it can be biopsied and if not freeze it?

    Do you not bother with Pgd and just freeze whatever has made it to day 5?

    I'm so nervous about the call today and have deliberated for a few days but still can't work out what to do.

    I'm fearful that if I just freeze another untested day 5 or 6 I'll just get a bfn anyway.

    Tia xoxo
    Yes...if one was ready for biopsy I'd grow the other out another day in the hope it would be able to be biopsied ....or at the very least frozen... by then.

    If neither are ready then you could either grow them out another day & see what happens or put them straight in the freezer.

    Can you speak to an Embryologist??? They'll be able to guide you in the direction they think will be best for your embies Luv.

  18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

    Blossom74  (30-04-2016),Bongley  (30-04-2016),Caesardust  (30-04-2016),faithandhopellove  (30-04-2016),skye76  (30-04-2016),tuxcat  (30-04-2016),winsor  (30-04-2016)

  19. #1270
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Qld
    Posts
    1,062
    Thanks
    550
    Thanked
    3,854
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Caesardust View Post
    What would you do? If there are two day 5 and one is ready to be biopsied but one not do you do one and grow the other out to day 6 and hope it can be biopsied then?

    If there is only one day 5 and it's not ready to be biopsied do you grow it out to day 6 and hope it can be biopsied and if not freeze it?

    Do you not bother with Pgd and just freeze whatever has made it to day 5?

    I'm so nervous about the call today and have deliberated for a few days but still can't work out what to do.

    I'm fearful that if I just freeze another untested day 5 or 6 I'll just get a bfn anyway.

    Tia xoxo
    @Caesardust - if one is ready at day 5 I'd biopsy it and wait for the other til day 6. If it still can't be biopsied on day 6 it can be frozen if it meets the clinic guidelines. I've done this on a couple of my cycles.

    the difficult question is if you have only one day 5 that's isn't ready and do you grow it to day 6 - I say yes because growing to day 6 is common now and you can still freeze on day 6 if it can't be biopsied. If it stops growing between day 5 and 6 it likely wouldn't have kept going anyway. I had 10 from 12 in my last cycle that stopped growing between day 5 and 6 but they were a bit behind on day 5 to begin with and some were morulas the best being early blasts.

    If you are committed to PGD I wouldn't be swayed by grading - that's just my view - as I had two tested abnormal which were AB's and even my FS was optimistic about them but appearances aren't everything unfortunately.

  20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Green lady For This Useful Post:

    BlondeinBrisvegas  (30-04-2016),Blossom74  (30-04-2016),Bongley  (30-04-2016),Caesardust  (30-04-2016),faithandhopellove  (30-04-2016),skye76  (30-04-2016),tuxcat  (30-04-2016),winsor  (30-04-2016)


 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
FEATURED SUPPORTER
TPS Health Physiotherapy and PilatesTPS Health Physiotherapy and Pilates has three clinics located at Morningside, Redlands and Lutwyche. We offer pre and ...
REVIEWS
"Made bed time less anxious"
by Meld85
My Little Heart Whisbear - the Humming Bear reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›