Closed Thread
Page 72 of 105 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482 ... LastLast
Results 711 to 720 of 1041
  1. #711
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    5,208
    Thanks
    1,003
    Thanked
    3,315
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HearMeRoar View Post
    Having car troubles so dad is dropping me at school so I can walk home with the kids. This means I will need to interact with other grown ups at pick up time. How do I do that again?
    Look at your phone... that is my solution to social anxiety. A terrible one.

    But smile and say hello

  2. #712
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Toowoomba
    Posts
    6,159
    Thanks
    7,481
    Thanked
    3,582
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Week ended 24/7/2014100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by twinklify View Post
    Look at your phone... that is my solution to social anxiety. A terrible one.

    But smile and say hello
    Ok so I'm the first person here so I'm sitting in the sun looking at my phone haha. And I wonder why I don't have any firm friendships at the school?! Social anxiety sure is the pits.

  3. #713
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    3,732
    Thanks
    906
    Thanked
    2,838
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HearMeRoar View Post
    Ok so I'm the first person here so I'm sitting in the sun looking at my phone haha. And I wonder why I don't have any firm friendships at the school?! Social anxiety sure is the pits.
    DS started prep at the beginning of the year. I've already started using the 30 sec drop off zone in the morning (he jumps out and goes in on his own) and I sit in the car until 3.29 in the afternoon. If I do have to wait outside the classroom I just stare at my phone. I have barely said a word to any of the other parents aside from two who I know from kinder days. I feel your pain!

  4. #714
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Toowoomba
    Posts
    6,159
    Thanks
    7,481
    Thanked
    3,582
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Week ended 24/7/2014100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Moxy View Post
    DS started prep at the beginning of the year. I've already started using the 30 sec drop off zone in the morning (he jumps out and goes in on his own) and I sit in the car until 3.29 in the afternoon. If I do have to wait outside the classroom I just stare at my phone. I have barely said a word to any of the other parents aside from two who I know from kinder days. I feel your pain!
    It's shocking hey? I used to be so outgoing and now I am the complete opposite. I used to go in quite early and chat to others but I've gradually stopped doing that over the years DS1 is in grade 5) and now walk in just as the bell goes.

    This afternoon was nice though, O had a nice chat to one of the Nanna's of DDs friend. I just hate putting myself out there, especially when everyone else has their little groups.

  5. #715
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,749
    Thanks
    3,833
    Thanked
    3,656
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I am addicted to bonds online. Was slightly annoyed I ordered some zippies yesterday, only to find today they're now 40% off. However, my disappointment was quickly replaced by another order tonight. DH will not be impressed. Woops.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to sunnygirl79 For This Useful Post:

    Little Miss Sunshine  (30-05-2016)

  7. #716
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    4,968
    Thanks
    10,422
    Thanked
    5,028
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnygirl79 View Post
    I am addicted to bonds online. Was slightly annoyed I ordered some zippies yesterday, only to find today they're now 40% off. However, my disappointment was quickly replaced by another order tonight. DH will not be impressed. Woops.
    Thanks for the heads up! So addicted to bonds online and zippies
    Free shipping means I usually order minimum once a fortnight lol

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Little Miss Sunshine For This Useful Post:

    sunnygirl79  (30-05-2016)

  9. #717
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    3,599
    Thanks
    4,742
    Thanked
    3,596
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnygirl79 View Post
    I am addicted to bonds online. Was slightly annoyed I ordered some zippies yesterday, only to find today they're now 40% off. However, my disappointment was quickly replaced by another order tonight. DH will not be impressed. Woops.
    You could always reorder the same ones at 40% off then return the full price ones? Return shipping is free!
    I'm disappointed in the zippy patterns this year I much preferred last year's patterns 😑

  10. #718
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,749
    Thanks
    3,833
    Thanked
    3,656
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gingermillie View Post
    You could always reorder the same ones at 40% off then return the full price ones? Return shipping is free!
    I'm disappointed in the zippy patterns this year I much preferred last year's patterns 😑
    Ha ha can't be bothered I think it would save me less than $10. It's just annoying is all. The same thing happened with another company last week, I ordered Jeans, next day they had 20% off store wide. 😁

  11. #719
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    4,968
    Thanks
    10,422
    Thanked
    5,028
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

    Default I am.....#16

    Quote Originally Posted by gingermillie View Post
    You could always reorder the same ones at 40% off then return the full price ones? Return shipping is free!
    I'm disappointed in the zippy patterns this year I much preferred last year's patterns 😑
    Agree with the patterns. I'm just glad I have a girl, so few options for boys.
    Would love some cute animal prints or something.
    I was tempted to buy the limited Mickey/Minnie prints but I thought they actually weren't very cute- especially for $40!!! I actually plan on my dd wearing them!

  12. #720
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,749
    Thanks
    3,833
    Thanked
    3,656
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Miss Sunshine View Post
    Agree with the patterns. I'm just glad I have a girl, so few options for boys.
    Would love some cute animal prints or something.
    I was tempted to buy the limited Mickey/Minnie prints but I thought they actually weren't very cute- especially for $40!!! I actually plan on my dd wearing them!
    Me too I loved the mickey ones but $40 is a rip off. I bet they turn up in an outlet sometime I doubt they sold them all at that price!


 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
FEATURED SUPPORTER
Impressionable KidsImpressionable Kids are Australia's leader in framed children's memorabilia and specialise in framed baby hand and feet ...
REVIEWS
"Made bed time less anxious"
by Meld85
My Little Heart Whisbear - the Humming Bear reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›