Closed Thread
Page 102 of 105 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1041
  1. #1011
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    6,912
    Thanks
    4,794
    Thanked
    4,236
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by binnielici View Post
    Huge hugs. I have had similar dreams whilst pregnant recently and it has put me off for the whole day!!
    oh pregnancy dreams are crazy aren't they!!

    I'm put off my whole day today. dealing with a ds who's refusing sleep plus dh's work issues is just pushing me to the edge.

    I'm also concerned about how much hair seems to be coming out each time I wash it? I get pp hair loss but when does it stop? feeling like I'll be a bald anxious sleepless wreck soon. dh probably will want to leave me for someone else then!!!

  2. #1012
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    2,464
    Thanks
    3,291
    Thanked
    1,332
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Oh the pp hair loss drives me bonkers. My first pregnancy I kept losing so much hair I ended up shaving my head - I was only 22 and it was the 90's 😄 lol

  3. #1013
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    6,912
    Thanks
    4,794
    Thanked
    4,236
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by binnielici View Post
    Oh the pp hair loss drives me bonkers. My first pregnancy I kept losing so much hair I ended up shaving my head - I was only 22 and it was the 90's lol
    OMG

    if only I could pull off the short hair look!

    how long does this last for? I have fine hair to begin with, I'm worried I'll end up with bald patches at this rate!!

  4. #1014
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    2,464
    Thanks
    3,291
    Thanked
    1,332
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by turquoisecoast View Post
    OMG

    if only I could pull off the short hair look!

    how long does this last for? I have fine hair to begin with, I'm worried I'll end up with bald patches at this rate!!
    After DS2 it took about 6 months before I felt like my hair had normalised. I'm currently enjoying the luxurious pregnancy hair - dreading the aftermath 😭

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to binnielici For This Useful Post:

    turquoisecoast  (17-06-2016)

  6. #1015
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,564
    Thanks
    555
    Thanked
    1,122
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Marvelling at the uselessness of Australia Post. Is service this slow something that will eventually pick up, or is this just what we have to get used to now?

  7. #1016
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,611
    Thanks
    594
    Thanked
    756
    Reviews
    2
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by binnielici View Post
    After DS2 it took about 6 months before I felt like my hair had normalised. I'm currently enjoying the luxurious pregnancy hair - dreading the aftermath
    When DS was 8months old I just chopped all mine really short. Was so much healthier after that. I will do this again in January when No 2 is 6months old

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to babybeeno1 For This Useful Post:

    binnielici  (17-06-2016)

  9. #1017
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,611
    Thanks
    594
    Thanked
    756
    Reviews
    2
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TaylorMade View Post
    Marvelling at the uselessness of Australia Post. Is service this slow something that will eventually pick up, or is this just what we have to get used to now?
    They have different services and speeds now for general mail depending how fast you want it. It'll be cheaper to drive a letter soon to someone rather then post it with the price of stamps getting more $$

  10. #1018
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    1,030
    Thanks
    1,238
    Thanked
    502
    Reviews
    6
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TaylorMade View Post
    Marvelling at the uselessness of Australia Post. Is service this slow something that will eventually pick up, or is this just what we have to get used to now?
    There's now a three tiered service - express (next day delivery if you're in a cbd area), priority (costs 50c on top of normal postage and around 2-3 days), then normal - which I have found to be up to 7 days!). I've had letters arrive faster from overseas.

  11. #1019
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    1,030
    Thanks
    1,238
    Thanked
    502
    Reviews
    6
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by babybeeno1 View Post
    They have different services and speeds now for general mail depending how fast you want it. It'll be cheaper to drive a letter soon to someone rather then post it with the price of stamps getting more $$
    Snap!

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to wobbleyhorse For This Useful Post:

    babybeeno1  (17-06-2016)

  13. #1020
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    1,718
    Thanks
    1,557
    Thanked
    1,252
    Reviews
    2
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Waiting very impatiently for DH to come home (he's already 20 minutes late) to take me for blood tests. There is only one place here that is opened after 3. I can't go by myself because I faint. 😡


 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
FEATURED SUPPORTER
Innovations Sports PhysiotherapyWomen’s Health Physios who are able to assess and treat a wide range of Pregnancy and Post Natal Issues. We offer ...
FORUMS - chatting now ...
ConfusedConception & Fertility General Chat
Situations - ok or not ok?General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
IVF babies due March/April/May 2017#2pregnancy and babies through IVF
What are our chances??pregnancy and babies through IVF
Miracle March TTC and Testing ChatConception & Fertility General Chat
REVIEWS
"Pigeon teats rule!"
by Alex
Pigeon PP Wide Neck reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›