+ Reply to Thread
Page 70 of 110 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast
Results 691 to 700 of 1097
  1. #691
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    974
    Thanks
    571
    Thanked
    657
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Thescientist View Post
    I'm sorry! That really sucks, fx for May.

    We've hardly had any bfp this month. Just the one so far?
    Quote Originally Posted by brodiesmummy2011 View Post
    Hmm no we had a few really early on I thought when I was testing?
    We had a couple that weren't on the testing list, as they hadn't commented before or they'd not given a testing date. But here's not been many at all.

    Sorry to those who are out for this month, fx May is the lucky one.

    Good luck to those left to test! One more week of April to go, let's see some more BFPs!

    AFM , FF thinks I've ovulated but I do not. If I have, I'll know by the end of next week if we caught the egg. Not liking my chances. A really frustrating cycle for me. Hoping for better luck next month.
    Here's my chart, not that my temps can be trusted. My 3 & 1 yo's have been waking me up as they're sick. So not sure what's going on. Still no positive OPK. Hardly any EWCM. Body is letting me down big time atm.

    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1461308945.380212.jpg

    We are 6 months into TTC now. Can't believe it's been half a year of disappointment. I know others have been trying much longer, and I shouldn't complain, but I'm seriously losing hope.

  2. #692
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1,257
    Thanks
    198
    Thanked
    2,403
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovemysons View Post
    We had a couple that weren't on the testing list, as they hadn't commented before or they'd not given a testing date. But here's not been many at all.

    Sorry to those who are out for this month, fx May is the lucky one.

    Good luck to those left to test! One more week of April to go, let's see some more BFPs!

    AFM , FF thinks I've ovulated but I do not. If I have, I'll know by the end of next week if we caught the egg. Not liking my chances. A really frustrating cycle for me. Hoping for better luck next month.
    Here's my chart, not that my temps can be trusted. My 3 & 1 yo's have been waking me up as they're sick. So not sure what's going on. Still no positive OPK. Hardly any EWCM. Body is letting me down big time atm.

    Attachment 80575

    We are 6 months into TTC now. Can't believe it's been half a year of disappointment. I know others have been trying much longer, and I shouldn't complain, but I'm seriously losing hope.
    You chart looks a lot like mine last month and I ovulated! So I'm sure you have ☺️ fx

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Thescientist For This Useful Post:

    Lovemysons  (22-04-2016)

  4. #693
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    171
    Thanks
    140
    Thanked
    58
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by tamzmaree View Post
    So there goes that idea - looks like AF Is here.. Just outta nowhere.. Looks like my LP is 11 days 😢

    Guess I just had line eyes with those tests.

    Sigh
    I'm so sorry xx

  5. #694
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    5,966
    Thanks
    3,693
    Thanked
    1,674
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Thescientist View Post
    Damn haha

    How are you going?
    I'm good thanks. I had one really down day when AF arrived, but I've put that behind me and am focussing on the new cycle now

  6. #695
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    5,966
    Thanks
    3,693
    Thanked
    1,674
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tamzmaree View Post
    So there goes that idea - looks like AF Is here.. Just outta nowhere.. Looks like my LP is 11 days 😢

    Guess I just had line eyes with those tests.

    Sigh
    Sorry you think AF is here.

  7. #696
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    5,966
    Thanks
    3,693
    Thanked
    1,674
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Thescientist View Post
    Mine are not positives cos that doesn't happen for me lol. Top two are am and pm on the day i ovulated, next one is the day after and then the bottom one is today.... Did I miss ovulation? Attachment 80573Attachment 80574

    How are you going now? Did you ovulate???
    Weird about your opk, but your chart definitely looks like you've ovulated

  8. #697
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1,257
    Thanks
    198
    Thanked
    2,403
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

    Default April 2016 TTC #2 thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    Weird about your opk, but your chart definitely looks like you've ovulated
    That's good, I hope may is your month! Fx ☺️

    Yeah that's what I think. Bit weird to start getting what I call positive opks 😬

    I hate how ttc makes you question your sanity 😝😝

  9. #698
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Gold Coast
    Posts
    916
    Thanks
    584
    Thanked
    376
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Thescientist View Post
    That really sucks. If you miss clomid this cycle could you take something herbal to help extend it back out to 14 days??
    I'm not sure what's on the market. I'm not familiar with all that stuff

  10. #699
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    974
    Thanks
    571
    Thanked
    657
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Thescientist View Post
    You chart looks a lot like mine last month and I ovulated! So I'm sure you have ☺️ fx
    Thanks,
    I hope so, but I'm reallllly not confident. And my disturbed sleep has probably influenced my temps.

    What DPO are you?

  11. #700
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1,257
    Thanks
    198
    Thanked
    2,403
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovemysons View Post
    Thanks,
    I hope so, but I'm reallllly not confident. And my disturbed sleep has probably influenced my temps.

    What DPO are you?
    That's true! I hope so for you. Hopefully it carried on rising for you ☺️

    I'm 7dpo and starting to go crazy haha


 

Similar Threads

  1. April 2016 TTC
    By brodiesmummy2011 in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 1609
    Last Post: 11-04-2016, 10:32
  2. Due April 2016
    By togepi in forum When are you due?
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 29-09-2015, 08:22

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
FEATURED SUPPORTER
ProSwimProSwim Rostrevor runs learn to swim classes for children and adults. Lessons are run during the Summer months ...
REVIEWS
"Made bed time less anxious"
by Meld85
My Little Heart Whisbear - the Humming Bear reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›