+ Reply to Thread
Page 67 of 110 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast
Results 661 to 670 of 1097
  1. #661
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1,272
    Thanks
    212
    Thanked
    2,538
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Pluto80 View Post
    I'm 10dpo today which could be too early but AF normally starts around 11dpo so I'm not feeling too hopeful. Will commiserate my bfn and the death of one of my childhood icons Prince tonight with a few red wines
    Haha in times like these I wish I enjoyed wine! Have fun ☺️

  2. #662
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1,272
    Thanks
    212
    Thanked
    2,538
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    I hit the white wine on Wednesday night and had a big cry for the baby that I lost in feb. Every month that I'm not pregnant, just rings back the pain of the mc
    😒😒😒 it's hard isn't it?

  3. #663
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    304
    Thanks
    54
    Thanked
    225
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    I hit the white wine on Wednesday night and had a big cry for the baby that I lost in feb. Every month that I'm not pregnant, just rings back the pain of the mc
    I feel ok now, but when AF arrives I know I'll be a crying mess so hoping if she shows its over the long weekend so I'm not at work when it happens . In the back of my head I can't stop thinking about how far along I should be now and what we'd be planning if not for the mc.

  4. #664
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    5,995
    Thanks
    3,785
    Thanked
    1,691
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Pluto80 View Post
    I feel ok now, but when AF arrives I know I'll be a crying mess so hoping if she shows its over the long weekend so I'm not at work when it happens . In the back of my head I can't stop thinking about how far along I should be now and what we'd be planning if not for the mc.
    Exactly I would have been 20 weeks on Sunday. It sux.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

    Pluto80  (22-04-2016)

  6. #665
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Gold Coast
    Posts
    916
    Thanks
    589
    Thanked
    376
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Just got bloods done. Results won't be back until Tuesday.. Gah. I'll know either way if AF comes before then. Due Sunday. Also testing for a few other things. Pcos and thyroid etc.

  7. #666
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    5,995
    Thanks
    3,785
    Thanked
    1,691
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tamzmaree View Post
    Just got bloods done. Results won't be back until Tuesday.. Gah. I'll know either way if AF comes before then. Due Sunday. Also testing for a few other things. Pcos and thyroid etc.
    Good luck. Why do they take so long? Because of the other stuff they're testing for?

    Have your HPTs gotten darker?

  8. #667
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Gold Coast
    Posts
    916
    Thanks
    589
    Thanked
    376
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    They haven't gotten darker. But I didn't test today. Monday is a public holiday. And it takes a couple of days apparently

  9. #668
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1,272
    Thanks
    212
    Thanked
    2,538
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    Exactly I would have been 20 weeks on Sunday. It sux.
    Same. I should have been 16 weeks now and would have told our families 😒 sucks so much

  10. #669
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    454
    Thanks
    92
    Thanked
    390
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Thescientist View Post
    Same. I should have been 16 weeks now and would have told our families 😒 sucks so much
    I feel for you all ladies. I would have been 10 weeks now.

  11. #670
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1,272
    Thanks
    212
    Thanked
    2,538
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Arrhhhg!! Should I hold off testing or just be disappointed when it's negative like I know it will be lol 😧


 

Similar Threads

  1. April 2016 TTC
    By brodiesmummy2011 in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 1609
    Last Post: 11-04-2016, 10:32
  2. Due April 2016
    By togepi in forum When are you due?
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 29-09-2015, 08:22

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
FEATURED SUPPORTER
ProSwimProSwim Rostrevor runs learn to swim classes for children and adults. Lessons are run during the Summer months ...
FORUMS - chatting now ...
Come chat, Ladies who are 40+ TTC or ExpectingConception & Fertility General Chat
Double PramGeneral Chat
Stroller for travelProduct Recommendations & Questions
Amazing August TTCConception & Fertility General Chat
I am... #20General Chat
REVIEWS
"Made bed time less anxious"
by Meld85
My Little Heart Whisbear - the Humming Bear reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›