+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 110 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tamzmaree View Post
    Gah... I had a seizure this arvo. And my head is killing me. Trying not to take any heavy duty pain relief though.. So much stress. My 19 year old decided to be an *** last night and cause a scene in front of family over his 17 year old girlfriend.. Took a swing at my partner in front of witnesses after I refused to give him my car keys because he is obsessed with seeing her... Why does life suck so bad sometimes..
    Omg! I am so sorry!!!!

I hope you are feeling better soon, and that your son pulls his head outta his ar*e and apologises!! X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by brodiesmummy2011 View Post
    Omg! I am so sorry!!!!

I hope you are feeling better soon, and that your son pulls his head outta his ar*e and apologises!! X
    He ended up walking to his dad's and spun a crap story about the event. Making out like It was my fault.. His girlfriend lives 3 hours away.

He's usually a good kid, and would take a bullet for me. But since meeting her on Instagram her and her family are the most important things in the world now.. Just makes me sad

Thanks
    Reviews
    He ended up walking to his dad's and spun a crap story about the event. Making out like It was my fault.. His girlfriend lives 3 hours away. He's usually a good kid, and would take a bullet for me. But since meeting her on Instagram her and her family are the most important things in the world now.. Just makes me sad
    Oh that sucks, I'm sorry. And wow instagram? And she is the pregnant one yeah?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Gah... I had a seizure this arvo. And my head is killing me. Trying not to take any heavy duty pain relief though.. So much stress. My 19 year old decided to be an *** last night and cause a scene in front of family over his 17 year old girlfriend.. Took a swing at my partner in front of witnesses after I refused to give him my car keys because he is obsessed with seeing her... Why does life suck so bad sometimes..
    I hope you are better soon. Is this the first seizure you've had?

I hope your son pulls his head in soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by brodiesmummy2011 View Post
    Oh that sucks, I'm sorry. And wow instagram? And she is the pregnant one yeah?
    Yeah she is, and I get that he wants to spend all his time with her, but he's being a brat lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    I hope you are better soon. Is this the first seizure you've had?

I hope your son pulls his head in soon
    Thanks Hun, no it's not the first. I had a few in 2006 and then none til I went into labour with DD In 2010, I couldn't stop seizing and had soooo many Drs working on me with resulted in an emergency c section and me in ICU for 10 days.

I get them now in very stressful situations and when I don't sleep. I've seen so many neurologists and my latest treatment is Botox injections in my head, shoulders and neck.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Thescientist View Post
    Cd10 here and feeling a million tomes less stressed than last month! If it happens it happens if it doesn't, well we try again.

DH and I have lower sex drives so we are normally only a once a week couple. Do you think every second day will be enough? As in cd9, 11 and 13, ovulating 14? I'll prob try DtD on the 14th too but may not happen.

I see lots of people who are DtD every day 😳
    My hubby has a low sex drive and ordinarily we are only a 1-2 times a week couple too. When we first started TTC I looked up a bunch of FF charts and got really down when I saw how much BD other couples were racking up - I was comparing us to a bunch of random people's charts which was silly. I had to stop & remind myself that it only takes 1 spermie at the right time & stressing myself out wasn't helping. Every second day is what we're aiming for this month.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Little Wing For This Useful Post:

brodiesmummy2011  (11-04-2016),HillDweller  (11-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh hon that sounds awful, huge massive hugs . Hope things pick up now and you have a much better week x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Crap - i hipe youre ok?! Was it stress from last night do you think?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah she is, and I get that he wants to spend all his time with her, but he's being a brat lol
    Boys are brats!