+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 110 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 1097
  1. #91
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Sa
    Posts
    1,759
    Thanks
    4,711
    Thanked
    1,682
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Adoralicious View Post
    So I tested this morning at 8dpo...not expecting to see anything...and got a very faint but definite second line!!!!!!!
    Congrats!!

  2. #92
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Sa
    Posts
    1,759
    Thanks
    4,711
    Thanked
    1,682
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    So I am having a bit of a down morning, I feel like we are never going to be lucky enough to have another child, not have that chance to give my son a brother or sister.

    If this clomid doesn't work I really don't know what we will do, hubby doesn't want to pay for IVF if it ever came to that.

    Maybe I've just got to resign myself to the fact we were only meant to have one??

    I don't know....

    Sorry ladies, I know I am lucky to have my son, as some people don't even get the chance to have one, just needed to get it off my chest.

    X

  3. #93
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Gold Coast
    Posts
    912
    Thanks
    567
    Thanked
    375
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    3dpo for me, after a very stressful couple of days, I woke up with a killer migraine, haven't had one since my Botox injections (for migraine/seizures, not cosmetic).

    But anyway cervix high, medium and closed, lots of lotion like CM and cramping/twinging heaps. Feels like mild contractions lol. Wonder what that's about? *confused*

    That's about all I have to report, other than being tired and sore from yesterday's seizure.

    My man has been amazing. He doesn't usually cook but last night he cooked, cleaned, dos some shopping, took my girls and their bikes to pump tyres up. And stayed awake till I fell asleep, he let me lay in this morning and got all the lunches made and kids dropped to school while I stayed in bed.. Feeling grateful

  4. #94
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    5,896
    Thanks
    3,170
    Thanked
    1,649
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by brodiesmummy2011 View Post
    So I am having a bit of a down morning, I feel like we are never going to be lucky enough to have another child, not have that chance to give my son a brother or sister.

    If this clomid doesn't work I really don't know what we will do, hubby doesn't want to pay for IVF if it ever came to that.

    Maybe I've just got to resign myself to the fact we were only meant to have one??

    I don't know....

    Sorry ladies, I know I am lucky to have my son, as some people don't even get the chance to have one, just needed to get it off my chest.

    X
    How long have you been trying? Why are you on clomid.

    Don't give up just yet Hun. My DD took 9 cycles to conceive. No reason except I probably stressed way too much

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

    brodiesmummy2011  (12-04-2016)

  6. #95
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    5,896
    Thanks
    3,170
    Thanked
    1,649
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tamzmaree View Post
    3dpo for me, after a very stressful couple of days, I woke up with a killer migraine, haven't had one since my Botox injections (for migraine/seizures, not cosmetic).

    But anyway cervix high, medium and closed, lots of lotion like CM and cramping/twinging heaps. Feels like mild contractions lol. Wonder what that's about? *confused*

    That's about all I have to report, other than being tired and sore from yesterday's seizure.

    My man has been amazing. He doesn't usually cook but last night he cooked, cleaned, dos some shopping, took my girls and their bikes to pump tyres up. And stayed awake till I fell asleep, he let me lay in this morning and got all the lunches made and kids dropped to school while I stayed in bed.. Feeling grateful
    He sounds lovely.

  7. #96
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    419
    Thanks
    471
    Thanked
    293
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by brodiesmummy2011 View Post
    So I am having a bit of a down morning, I feel like we are never going to be lucky enough to have another child, not have that chance to give my son a brother or sister.

    If this clomid doesn't work I really don't know what we will do, hubby doesn't want to pay for IVF if it ever came to that.

    Maybe I've just got to resign myself to the fact we were only meant to have one??

    I don't know....

    Sorry ladies, I know I am lucky to have my son, as some people don't even get the chance to have one, just needed to get it off my chest.

    X
    I'm so sorry brodiesmummy, being in a TTC group must be a double edged sword as you get the support but also see other people get their BFP s and move on. Just remember it really is early days, it's normal to take up to 12 months for s healthy couple, and there are lots of (less expensive) steps on the road before you get to ivf. Big hugs xx

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Adoralicious For This Useful Post:

    brodiesmummy2011  (12-04-2016)

  9. #97
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Sa
    Posts
    1,759
    Thanks
    4,711
    Thanked
    1,682
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    How long have you been trying? Why are you on clomid.

    Don't give up just yet Hun. My DD took 9 cycles to conceive. No reason except I probably stressed way too much
    Thanks hun, this is our 8th cycle trying. Its so disappointing. I'm on clomid to give me a stronger ovulation, and with that hopefully increase my progesterone. My levels were on the low side, and I spot anywhere from 9-10dpo every cycle

    My son only took one time, we literally dtd once that month (he was a whoopsie, a much loved whoopsie).

    Oh did it? Its so hard when month by month goes past

  10. #98
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    140
    Thanks
    112
    Thanked
    115
    Reviews
    0
    I'm curious how ovulation kits work. Could someone please tell me how they work. Do they tell you if you have already ovulated?

  11. #99
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    419
    Thanks
    471
    Thanked
    293
    Reviews
    0
    Test too faint to get a proper photo of! I'll just look like a crazy lady posting bfns, lol. Just bought 7 frers so if my line darkens up I will have plenty of pics to post ! Very early days yet, only 8dpo ☺️

  12. #100
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Sa
    Posts
    1,759
    Thanks
    4,711
    Thanked
    1,682
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tamzmaree View Post
    3dpo for me, after a very stressful couple of days, I woke up with a killer migraine, haven't had one since my Botox injections (for migraine/seizures, not cosmetic).

    But anyway cervix high, medium and closed, lots of lotion like CM and cramping/twinging heaps. Feels like mild contractions lol. Wonder what that's about? *confused*

    That's about all I have to report, other than being tired and sore from yesterday's seizure.

    My man has been amazing. He doesn't usually cook but last night he cooked, cleaned, dos some shopping, took my girls and their bikes to pump tyres up. And stayed awake till I fell asleep, he let me lay in this morning and got all the lunches made and kids dropped to school while I stayed in bed.. Feeling grateful
    How lovely of him! Hope you are feeling better soon x


 

Similar Threads

  1. April 2016 TTC
    By brodiesmummy2011 in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 1609
    Last Post: 11-04-2016, 09:32
  2. Due April 2016
    By togepi in forum When are you due?
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 29-09-2015, 07:22

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
FEATURED SUPPORTER
Be In BlossomWe offer physiotherapy run pregnancy Pilates, pregnancy Aerobics, and Mummy Pilates & Baby Massage classes with a ...
REVIEWS
"Pigeon teats rule!"
by Alex
Pigeon PP Wide Neck reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›