+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @nicole83 haha I know!! At least I've got work to distract me. And thank you @Xxsmileyxx93, now I know I can out it out of my mind until at least 1pm!

My blood test is tomorrow, I haven't done any poas though. I wasn't sure how that would work with all the meds and stuff!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Your fine to poas if you do a FET

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Xxsmileyxx93 View Post
    Your fine to poas if you do a FET
    Oh seriously?! Haha all this time I could have done it! I thought it would just mess with my head. Did you do any and were they accurate?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SurferGalGC View Post
    Oh seriously?! Haha all this time I could have done it! I thought it would just mess with my head. Did you do any and were they accurate?
    Hahah yeah so my first cycle failed an I always has negatives , so it was pretty on point. I did one every day from day 5 but this time around I'm not testing at all and just going to forget about it

Thanks
    Reviews

Default First round of IVF

Something I have noticed since doing our first round my cycle is exactly the same day every month so I'm starting my prognova (I think that's how you spell it ) pills today, super excited but I hope you get your bfp

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Xxsmileyxx93 oh that's awesome! I remember you saying you were irregular because I am too. Although I found out that's because I have pcos. I did wonder when my next one would be due! (If at all.. ha)

So if you're starting the progynova (I think there's a Y in there somewhere?) does that mean your FET will be in just a couple of weeks?!

I've been trying to mentally prepare myself for the worst just in case. Who knows how I will react if that's the case until I'm actually in the moment though. I'll try let you guys know either way x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah 17 days hopefully and honestly it took a while to come to terms with the fact that it was Negative and then I cried for 30 mins and then picked myself up and stopped thinking about it I also have PCOS , I had to wait a month to start my ivf because I completely missed feb haha. Fingers crossed that it worked the first time for you. How many embryos do you have left if you don't mind me asking ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I totally caved after what you said @Xxsmileyxx93! I'm 11dp5dt and morning of BT..ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1469137788.577579.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    There goes my level-headed approach haha. I'm so excited that you're jumping back in!! I have six more frosties to try. How many do you have?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg ! Congrats did they let you know yet just in case ? And I only hve one left so I'm hoping this one works and that I don't have to do another stim cycle hahah.
    I'm so happy for ou