+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 41 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 410
  1. #141
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    5,997
    Thanks
    3,793
    Thanked
    1,691
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Thescientist View Post
    TWW is never fun. Turns me in to this irrational nut case!
    Nismo83 is my bestie. Thanks to her longer cycle and my super short one, it looks like we're going to be O'ing within days of each other.

    I can so relate to the irrational nut case. I'm trying so hard to be sane. This month I won't test unless I get to the end of 11 dpo and aren't spotting

  2. #142
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1,275
    Thanks
    213
    Thanked
    2,553
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    Nismo83 is my bestie. Thanks to her longer cycle and my super short one, it looks like we're going to be O'ing within days of each other.

    I can so relate to the irrational nut case. I'm trying so hard to be sane. This month I won't test unless I get to the end of 11 dpo and aren't spotting
    Aww that's so nice you have your friend. Literally no one knows we are ttc 😁

  3. #143
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    5,997
    Thanks
    3,793
    Thanked
    1,691
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Thescientist View Post
    Aww that's so nice you have your friend. Literally no one knows we are ttc 😁
    That makes it harder, having no one to talk to. Did you tell people about your MC or did you have to go through that on your own?

  4. #144
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    86
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked
    21
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Catrb092 View Post
    Hi ladies! I have seen quite a few of you looking for a May TTC thread, so seeing as there isn't one yet I thought I'd start it. Let me know what days you are all testing and I will keep it updated. Fingers crossed & baby dust to everyone! Let's hope for heaps of BFPs this month!

    1-
    2- Kitzycat, brodiesmummy2011, snamoey
    3- lilbubs4us
    4-
    5-
    6- 2weekhate, brooke87
    7- Nismo83
    8-
    9- lizzy083
    10-
    11-
    12- 1st timemama,
    13-
    14- Mummy2013, champagne
    15-
    16-
    17-
    18-
    19-
    20-
    21-
    22-
    23-
    24-
    25-
    26-
    27-
    28-
    29-
    30-
    31-
    Can you add me to the 3rd please 😊

  5. #145
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1,275
    Thanks
    213
    Thanked
    2,553
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    That makes it harder, having no one to talk to. Did you tell people about your MC or did you have to go through that on your own?
    I told my mum, but I wish I hadn't. She wasn't very sympathetic and basically told me to get over it, there was something wrong with it. I now have told her I'm back on the pill. DH told his parents, but they never mentioned it to me at all. 😞

  6. #146
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    5,997
    Thanks
    3,793
    Thanked
    1,691
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Thescientist View Post
    I told my mum, but I wish I hadn't. She wasn't very sympathetic and basically told me to get over it, there was something wrong with it. I now have told her I'm back on the pill. DH told his parents, but they never mentioned it to me at all. 😞
    That's a bit rough. We had told all our parents that we were pregnant. Mum was a great support. My dad was nice enough to tell me that not all MCs are a bad thing. That was not what I needed to hear

  7. #147
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1,275
    Thanks
    213
    Thanked
    2,553
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    That's a bit rough. We had told all our parents that we were pregnant. Mum was a great support. My dad was nice enough to tell me that not all MCs are a bad thing. That was not what I needed to hear
    No it's not is it, I just think people don't understand unless they've been through it.

    If we manage to get pregnant again, I probably will be holding off telling anyone for a loong time!

  8. #148
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    689
    Thanks
    730
    Thanked
    535
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

    Default May 2016 TTC πŸ’•

    We will be holding off for as long as possible if we can( potentially even later than 12 weeks) to tell people once we fall.

    Only a a few of my close friends know.

    On another note, how the hell am I going to wait until the 20th!!!
    Last edited by makingbabythree; 24-04-2016 at 20:33.

  9. #149
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    2,148
    Thanks
    2,077
    Thanked
    1,572
    Reviews
    2
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    Was the BFP during the time limit?
    Yup.

  10. #150
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    132
    Thanks
    143
    Thanked
    55
    Reviews
    0
    I'm officially in my TWW. Promised myself I wouldn't be a symptom sporting but this month! Ha! Yeah right! Two days in and I've been feeling these spasms in my uterus. Anyone who's been pregnant feel this? I've never been pregnant abs each month we've been TTC I have never felt these spasms before...


 

Similar Threads

  1. IVF/FET Jan Feb 2016 #2
    By Kookii in forum IVF
    Replies: 545
    Last Post: 27-04-2016, 10:24
  2. IVF/FET Jan Feb 2016
    By Sariele in forum IVF
    Replies: 1073
    Last Post: 15-02-2016, 12:59
  3. IVF/FET Jan Feb 2016
    By Barca07 in forum IVF
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-01-2016, 23:21

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
FEATURED SUPPORTER
Life FertilityLife Fertility Clinic is a boutique fertility clinic located in Spring Hill, Brisbane. Our dedicated fertility and IVF ...
FORUMS - chatting now ...
Games of ThronesMovies / Music / Books / TV Chat
My egg donor storyEgg Donation
Recommend me a good mop and or cleaning regime.Movies / Music / Books / TV Chat
Amazing August TTCConception & Fertility General Chat
4.5 week old feeding habitsGeneral Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
REVIEWS
"Made bed time less anxious"
by Meld85
My Little Heart Whisbear - the Humming Bear reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›