We are looking for 20 reviewers who would like to try Heinz new 4 month+ baby food pouches.
See below for more details and reviewer criteria!
THIS IS NOW CLOSED
Heinz would love for you and your baby to try some of their 4 month+ range and let them know what you think!
These new pouches are all lovingly prepared in country Victoria and approved by nutritionists. Heinz steam cook these handy pouches so they have no artificial colours, flavours or preservatives – just the good stuff!
Each reviewer will be sent 3 varieties from the range (list below) to try.
- Heinz Pumpkin, Sweetcorn, Parsnip & Spinach 120g
- Heinz Pumpkin, Capsicum & Carrot 120g
- Heinz Apple, Sweet Potato & Zucchini 120g
- Heinz Chicken, Apple & Sweetcorn 120g
- Heinz Pumpkin, Sweetcorn, Chicken & Rice 120g
- Heinz Pumpkin, Pear & Cinnamon 120g
- Heinz Apple, Pear & Sweetcorn 120g
Each tester will be sent 2 pouches of 3 varieties – so 6 pouches in total.
For further information about the Heinz 4 month+ product range please visit: http://www.heinzforbaby.com.au/Our-P...einz-Baby-Food
Reviewers need to meet the following criteria:
- You must have a baby aged between 4 - 12 months old who is ready or capable of eating solids (if unsure these are the signs: holds head up well, opens their mouth when food/spoon approaches, still seems hungry after a milk feed, watches you eat and reaches out for food
- You must be happy to try all 3 flavours provided and write an overall review of at least 75 words (you must write at least 25 words about each flavour ) within the review period (approx 14 days)
- Write in this thread and tell us why we should select you
- Let us know how old your baby is and whether you’ve started on solids yet
- Please PM your full name and address (including postcode) to BH-community with the subject line "HEINZ BABYFOOD REVIEW". (To be considered you will need to have a few posts to your name) Make sure to let us know by simply saying "PM Sent" in your thread response!If you are selected as a reviewer you must provide us with a written review by the date we specify (if you think you won't be able to follow the deadline, please don't apply). The provisional date that reviews must be received by is 19 May 2016.
We'll be selecting reviewers from all the posts made by 5pm (Brissie time) on FRIDAY 15 APRIL.
When we select reviewers, we give preference to regular contributors to our community and those who have posted in our reviews section previously. (How to add a review guide.) So if your review total = 0, the chances are you won't get picked!
You can review a whole heap of pregnancy & parenting items, as well as local parks, and most of anything you can think of! So get to reviewing some other products if you want a chance to review in one of our panels!
And if you miss out this time, don't worry, there will be plenty of other opportunities coming up soon!
Subscribe to this section to make sure you are the first to hear about any opportunities.
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 10 of 31
04-04-2016 08:51 #1
Reviews are in! 4.5*! Heinz new 4 month+ baby food pouches
Last edited by BH-bubhub; 19-04-2016 at 09:32.
04-04-2016 20:38 #2Senior Member
- Join Date
- Jun 2014
Yum! We'd love to try this new range. Although I freshly prepare most of bubs food I love having a few ready to eat pouches on hand, especially for when we are out and about. Only problem is I tend to stick to the same few varieties I know my little man will eat. This trial is a great way to test out some new flavours.
My my little is 8 months and LOVES his solids.
Thanks for your consideration
PM now sent
Last edited by Essence08; 07-04-2016 at 20:26.
05-04-2016 08:26 #3
05-04-2016 12:03 #4
Bub is 11m and will be 12m on th 8th April. She loves her food and would definitely be able to try all of them although whether she likes them is up to her!! We could definitely do and review in the timeframe requested.
05-04-2016 13:42 #5Junior Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2014
Please select me
I have 7 months old baby who just doesn't eat solids well . He likes variety and doesn't like same food to be fed twice a day It's hard and tiring for me to cook variety for him for each meal this pouches will help him love food and get variety at the same time which means I get some time to relax and not worry about baby food but only about adults food to cook.
05-04-2016 18:44 #6
I've got a 10 month old DD who is a little guzzle guts. I'm always looking for new flavour combos so would love to give these a go.
06-04-2016 08:11 #7
06-04-2016 13:14 #8
I've got a 9 month old who is doing very well with his solids. I love the convenience of pouches to take out and about rather than jars or tuperwares of homemade food.
Pm of address sent.
07-04-2016 19:32 #9
The Following User Says Thank You to BH-KatiesMum For This Useful Post:
08-04-2016 22:25 #10
I am surprised this isnt more popular
Free baby food .... who wouldnt want that?
By BH-community in forum Reviewer PanelReplies: 32Last Post: 10-12-2015, 12:06
By BH-community in forum Weaning & Starting solidsReplies: 0Last Post: 09-11-2015, 13:39
By BH-community in forum Reviewer PanelReplies: 43Last Post: 08-10-2015, 11:23
L'il Aussie Prems FoundationAn Australian charity supporting families of premature babies & children. The charity assists families who are at ...
LATESTToilet training: when is the best time to start?Why it is OK for your child to be differentWhat is a blessing way? How is it different to a baby shower?
POPULARWhen can I start giving chores to my children?New baby nursery checklist – a guide to newborn essentialsWhat to pack for labour and hospital – a checklist
FORUMS - chatting now ...
Bbt chart thread #8Conception & Fertility General Chat
April/May TTC group chatConception & Fertility General Chat
Tell me about Ringwood/Donvale etcGeneral Chat
Selling your house privately...General Chat
Career change - good idea?Working Hubbers - Employed
Baby has itchy skin/scalp2 year olds
Suspected endometriosis with no symptoms?Endometriosis Chat
Funniest thing your kid has said to youGeneral Chat
Flying with a 7 month old - overnight or during day better?General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat