+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked
    0
    Reviews
    0

    Default Implantation bleeding or Period?

    Hi everyone, sorry for TMI just really confused and I'm trying to TTC. My last period was 16/2 and was suppose to start my next one around 27/03-28/03.

    On the 26/03 I started spotting only when I wiped pinkish colour. Has been like that lasted for 5 days with last 2/3 days was watery and then went brown. Was not enough any of the days to use a tampon and sometimes nothing was on the panty liner only when I wiped.

    I have done 2 test and both BFN. Could this be implantation bleeding or have I just had really light period (usually heavier for 4 out of the 5 days when on them).

    TIA 😊

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    214
    Thanks
    53
    Thanked
    120
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by mummi08 View Post
    Hi everyone, sorry for TMI just really confused and I'm trying to TTC. My last period was 16/2 and was suppose to start my next one around 27/03-28/03.

    On the 26/03 I started spotting only when I wiped pinkish colour. Has been like that lasted for 5 days with last 2/3 days was watery and then went brown. Was not enough any of the days to use a tampon and sometimes nothing was on the panty liner only when I wiped.

    I have done 2 test and both BFN. Could this be implantation bleeding or have I just had really light period (usually heavier for 4 out of the 5 days when on them).

    TIA 😊
    Sounds like it could be IB. When did you O last
    My last period was 20th feb i O late on CD 30 now day 41 sounds like would be AF going off your dates but if you O late like me then itd be perfect timing also for IB. No help sorry lol

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked
    0
    Reviews
    0
    Im pretty sure was around the 12th-13th for O. I have lost my calendar that I keep track of everything (so angry) as I have a 39 cycle. I'm just going to keep a look out for any signs lol.

    My fingers are crossed!!!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    214
    Thanks
    53
    Thanked
    120
    Reviews
    0

    Default m

    Quote Originally Posted by mummi08 View Post
    Im pretty sure was around the 12th-13th for O. I have lost my calendar that I keep track of everything (so angry) as I have a 39 cycle. I'm just going to keep a look out for any signs lol.

    My fingers are crossed!!!
    Thats sounds a little weird you ovulate so early but your luteal phase is so long. I would think you would ovulate around day 25 by that info?hope you find out one way or the other ☺

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked
    0
    Reviews
    0
    Yeah that's what I thought too we did BD around both anyway to try as much as we could incase wrong.

    See today the spotting started again only when wiped then stopped. So over it just want that BFP!!!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    214
    Thanks
    53
    Thanked
    120
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by mummi08 View Post
    Yeah that's what I thought too we did BD around both anyway to try as much as we could incase wrong.

    See today the spotting started again only when wiped then stopped. So over it just want that BFP!!!
    Id say u O later because a preg test should be showing up by now if you ovulated over 15 days ago.
    Maybe get bloods done? Do you track O with opks ?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked
    0
    Reviews
    0
    Yeah I'm thinking of doing another test late next week if still negative then will get bloods done.

    Sorry what's opks?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    214
    Thanks
    53
    Thanked
    120
    Reviews
    0
    Opks are ovulation tests.
    Are you in the april ttc forum
    Join if your not ☺

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked
    0
    Reviews
    0
    No I haven't but I have ordered some

    I will have a look now thanks


 

Similar Threads

  1. implantation bleeding or....?
    By CluckyChook in forum Conception issues & ttc
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 29-09-2015, 00:12
  2. Implantation bleeding?
    By ElleDee in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 18-06-2015, 19:16

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
FEATURED SUPPORTER
Shapland Swim SchoolsSemi private learn to swim classes for a maximum of 3 children in specialized heated teaching pools. Our swim schools ...
FORUMS - chatting now ...
REVIEWS
"Made bed time less anxious"
by Meld85
My Little Heart Whisbear - the Humming Bear reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›