+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 214
  1. #41
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    1,026
    Thanks
    1,041
    Thanked
    812
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @rmcl lovely news on your scan. Mine's on Monday. Been floating along. Ob dropped a bombshell on me yesterday, I have diabetes 😳 so have to go see an educator this week. Had been feeling off hence the test.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to MaybeBabyIVF For This Useful Post:

    rmcl  (14-04-2016)

  3. #42
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    126
    Thanks
    73
    Thanked
    92
    Reviews
    0
    Hi all I have had a bit of an eventful day.. woke up getting ready for work and when I went toilet saw bright red blood when I wiped.. could then feel a bit go on my pad and I freaked out.
    Left msg with obs who said unless it got heavier not to worry..but it was hard not too especially when I felt cramping. Ended up going to the docs and finally got an us .
    Baby was OK and heartbeat was there
    Still spotting a little bit and feeling cramping .. just trying to take it easy and not stress out too much... doc said it is normal to bleed in first trimester...

  4. #43
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    126
    Thanks
    73
    Thanked
    92
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by MaybeBabyIVF View Post
    @rmcl lovely news on your scan. Mine's on Monday. Been floating along. Ob dropped a bombshell on me yesterday, I have diabetes 😳 so have to go see an educator this week. Had been feeling off hence the test.
    @MaybeBabyIVF how are you going ??

  5. #44
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    1,026
    Thanks
    1,041
    Thanked
    812
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathk18 View Post
    @MaybeBabyIVF how are you going ??
    Pottering along. I'm off to see the educator tomorrow and find out game plan, scan on Monday and back to Ob Friday next week.

    Hope the spotting stops for you Hun it's horrible see red when pregnant

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to MaybeBabyIVF For This Useful Post:

    Kathk18  (14-04-2016)

  7. #45
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    126
    Thanks
    73
    Thanked
    92
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by MaybeBabyIVF View Post
    Pottering along. I'm off to see the educator tomorrow and find out game plan, scan on Monday and back to Ob Friday next week.

    Hope the spotting stops for you Hun it's horrible see red when pregnant
    @MaybeBabyIVF good luck with it all.

    Yer I was pretty freaked out..

  8. #46
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Roleystone
    Posts
    1,838
    Thanks
    2,540
    Thanked
    2,304
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

    Default IVF babies due Nov/Dec 2016.

    Hi guys
    Thought I'd join in even though I'm still in the panicked "is this really happening?" Stage. Haha, who am I kidding, I'll probably be in that stage until I hold a baby in my arms!

    I'm 4w3d (due Xmas eve) got confirmation from my first blood test yesterday. I have to wait until next Tuesday for the next blood test because they were happy with my levels, so I'll probably slowly go mad this week. They've told me I don't need to take the crinone anymore because my progesterone levels are fine - I'm glad...but it's making me feel slightly paranoid too!

  9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to HillDweller For This Useful Post:

    Kazza78  (27-04-2016),MaybeBabyIVF  (20-04-2016),rmcl  (20-04-2016)

  10. #47
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    126
    Thanks
    73
    Thanked
    92
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by HillDweller View Post
    Hi guys
    Thought I'd join in even though I'm still in the panicked "is this really happening?" Stage. Haha, who am I kidding, I'll probably be in that stage until I hold a baby in my arms!

    I'm 4w3d (due Xmas eve) got confirmation from my first blood test yesterday. I have to wait until next Tuesday for the next blood test because they were happy with my levels, so I'll probably slowly go mad this week. They've told me I don't need to take the crinone anymore because my progesterone levels are fine - I'm glad...but it's making me feel slightly paranoid too!
    @HillDweller welcome and congratulations
    I am currently 9 weeks pregnant.. I only did one blood test hcg levels were in the 700s and didn't do any further ones..
    Taking crinone up until 12 weeks .. so over it.. actually starting to get painful to insert ..tmi sorry... also feeling nauseous at night and light headed.
    I know what you mean feeling uneasy and is this really happening...
    Wishing you all the best

  11. #48
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Roleystone
    Posts
    1,838
    Thanks
    2,540
    Thanked
    2,304
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks @Kathk18 yeah, I hated the crinone, I suppose I should be glad I don't have to use them, but it makes me nervous still! I guess the FS knows what they're doing though and if my progesterone is dropping by next weeks blood test they'll tell me to go back on it.

    Hope everything goes well for you too! I haven't had any nausea yet, just super sore boobs, fatigue and lightheadedness so far!

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to HillDweller For This Useful Post:

    Kathk18  (20-04-2016)

  13. #49
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    1,026
    Thanks
    1,041
    Thanked
    812
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congrats again and welcome @HillDweller. So happy for you. I'll be on crinone the whole way through unfortunately to try and ward off another microprem.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to MaybeBabyIVF For This Useful Post:

    HillDweller  (20-04-2016)

  15. #50
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Roleystone
    Posts
    1,838
    Thanks
    2,540
    Thanked
    2,304
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MaybeBabyIVF View Post
    Congrats again and welcome @HillDweller. So happy for you. I'll be on crinone the whole way through unfortunately to try and ward off another microprem.

    Ugh bummer you have to stay on the whole way through @MaybeBabyIVF Hopefully it helps in the long run though!


 

Similar Threads

  1. IVF babies due june 2016
    By sarah1982 in forum pregnancy and babies through IVF
    Replies: 81
    Last Post: 31-05-2016, 11:49
  2. IVF/FET Babies due June/July/August 2016!!
    By stillfuntryin in forum pregnancy and babies through IVF
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 21-12-2015, 20:25

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
FEATURED SUPPORTER
KindyROOKindyROO offers activities for babies & toddlers in a fun learning centre, focussing on developmental education. ...
FORUMS - chatting now ...
Letrozole and iui/timed intercourseNon-IVF fertility assistance
The weirdest thingGeneral Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
TTC after Vasectomy ReversalConception issues & ttc
IVF Babies due August/Sept/Oct' 16 #4pregnancy and babies through IVF
My lonely only - any adviceGeneral Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
Work from homeWorking From Home
Tongue tie questionNewborns (0 - 2 months)
REVIEWS
"Pigeon teats rule!"
by Alex
Pigeon PP Wide Neck reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›