+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MaybeBabyIVF View Post
    Hey Hun. Pottering along here. Bleeding has stopped again and today's test is stronger so bean is still giving off hcg. Spoke to nurse and she said this can happen so have BT tomorrow to check on things.

Not overly having symptoms here.
    Hey

Good to hear that the bleeding has stopped, good luck for your BT tomorrow. I'm sure you'll be fine. When I had my mc I had quite a lot of constant bright red bleeding and strong early labour-type cramps that started with the bleeding. I think you'd really know about it if it was going to be bad.

Maybe I'll get some HPT's and do those every few days just to give me some peace of mind. I guess I'm only 6 weeks on Thursday so it's still early for symptoms. A bit of nausea would make me feel better somehow though!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to rmcl For This Useful Post:

MaybeBabyIVF  (29-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rmcl View Post
    Hey

Good to hear that the bleeding has stopped, good luck for your BT tomorrow. I'm sure you'll be fine. When I had my mc I had quite a lot of constant bright red bleeding and strong early labour-type cramps that started with the bleeding. I think you'd really know about it if it was going to be bad.

Maybe I'll get some HPT's and do those every few days just to give me some peace of mind. I guess I'm only 6 weeks on Thursday so it's still early for symptoms. A bit of nausea would make me feel better somehow though!
    I've also got hardly any symptoms, which makes me extra nervous for tomoz (saying that, neither of my first two pregnancies had much in the way of symptoms - lucky I guess??!) I'm fully expecting they'll say it was m/c but I'd like to know if they have any thoughts on why as things seemed really good those first few days and nurses were really happy with my numbers. And still holding a teeny bit of hope that there's a bubba in there.

I considered HPT too, but I think it'd show a positive anyway (for all of us!), as I believe they pick up even very small traces of hcg. But hey, can't hurt if it gives u peace of mind! :-)

Good luck for your BT tomoz Maybebaby, hope numbers are great for u!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nervousmumma View Post
    I've also got hardly any symptoms, which makes me extra nervous for tomoz (saying that, neither of my first two pregnancies had much in the way of symptoms - lucky I guess??!) I'm fully expecting they'll say it was m/c but I'd like to know if they have any thoughts on why as things seemed really good those first few days and nurses were really happy with my numbers. And still holding a teeny bit of hope that there's a bubba in there.

I considered HPT too, but I think it'd show a positive anyway (for all of us!), as I believe they pick up even very small traces of hcg. But hey, can't hurt if it gives u peace of mind! :-)

Good luck for your BT tomoz Maybebaby, hope numbers are great for u!
    It's awful not knowing Nervousmumma, I really feel for you and hope that it all turns out well for you.

Good luck for your BT Maybebaby, I hope it confirms what I think you already know Will you find out the results today?

I did a HPT last night and the line is still getting a little darker and coming up quicker, so hopefully that means bubs is ok...

5. The Following User Says Thank You to rmcl For This Useful Post:

MaybeBabyIVF  (30-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    It's awful not knowing Nervousmumma, I really feel for you and hope that it all turns out well for you.

Good luck for your BT Maybebaby, I hope it confirms what I think you already know Will you find out the results today?

I did a HPT last night and the line is still getting a little darker and coming up quicker, so hopefully that means bubs is ok...
    My form was marked urgent so I'm hoping to hear today. My line comes up as soon as the wee hits test line now ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1459297983.778164.jpg

7. The Following User Says Thank You to MaybeBabyIVF For This Useful Post:

rmcl  (30-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well IVF clinic just called results are in and I'm officially utd and they said they're happy with my HCG numbers and they said spotting is most likely irritation from progesterone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well IVF clinic just called results are in and I'm officially utd and they said they're happy with my HCG numbers and they said spotting is most likely irritation from progesterone

Congratulations , that just put a smile on my face! The progesterone is gross isn't it. When I stopped I felt almost back to normal within a couple of days. While I was on it I was soooooo lethargic & tired, felt nauseous and had the sorest boobs.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to rmcl For This Useful Post:

MaybeBabyIVF  (30-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations , that just put a smile on my face! The progesterone is gross isn't it. When I stopped I felt almost back to normal within a couple of days. While I was on it I was soooooo lethargic & tired, felt nauseous and had the sorest boobs.
    I'm not experiencing any of that lol. My hormones are normally so out of whack I'm actually feeling mostly normal lol. I'll be on progesterone for awhile yet. See my FS next week

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm not experiencing any of that lol. My hormones are normally so out of whack I'm actually feeling mostly normal lol. I'll be on progesterone for awhile yet. See my FS next week
    Congrats, that's wonderful news! Hopefully all is smooth sailing for u (& others) from here! Progesterone is yukky but totally worth it if u get that healthy bubba at the end! That's good you're feeling well in any case, these hormones can totally knock u around.

Unfortunately my results aren't good, my scan showed a sac but too small which indicates bubba probably stopped growing about 4.5wks around the time of my big bleed. So I will sadly say goodbye to this group & wish u ladies all the very best on your pregnancy journeys - may u all be holding precious bubs by Christmas! x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, I'm from an earlier ivf due in group. Hope this doesn't sound creepy but if anyone is in Melbourne and needs prog pessaries I have a box left over from my treatment which I'm happy to give away. It's a full unopened box of 15 400mg pessaries. I'm a few days from being due so it's safe for me to part with them. Would be a shame to just throw them away . Pls inbox me if you would like them. Thanks and all the best with ur pregnancies x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nervousmumma View Post
    Congrats, that's wonderful news! Hopefully all is smooth sailing for u (& others) from here! Progesterone is yukky but totally worth it if u get that healthy bubba at the end! That's good you're feeling well in any case, these hormones can totally knock u around.

Unfortunately my results aren't good, my scan showed a sac but too small which indicates bubba probably stopped growing about 4.5wks around the time of my big bleed. So I will sadly say goodbye to this group & wish u ladies all the very best on your pregnancy journeys - may u all be holding precious bubs by Christmas! x
    I'm so sorry to hear that nervousmumma, how heartbreaking. I wish you all the best for the future and hope that you don't have to go through this again x

15. The Following User Says Thank You to rmcl For This Useful Post:

Nervousmumma  (31-03-2016)