+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    I have really high HcG with my viable babies but you are within limits. As little Dove said, it's 72 hours and really, it's about a constant rise rather than specific numbers. There can be *huge* variability in HcG counts so don't stress. I know it's so hard but wait until results from Monday. You may have had a late implant. I'm a late implanter and find the first and 2nd blood tests only a few days after implant, while higher than yours, tend to only double. By the 3rd and 4th test I'm tripling so the further along I get not only does my count obviously go up but the rate at which it increases goes way up.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had a reading of 85 at 8 dpo but hcg never progressed past 91 and it ended in mc last Thursday. Yes your level is low but there is a decent increase so I would think that is a good sign. Don't give up hope yet. Fingers crossed for a nice increase at the next test.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for your responses ladies. I know I've just got to be patient and stick it out. I did a clear blue digi this morning to put my mind at ease that I'm still preg and the result has moved from 1-2 to 2-3 weeks now. I know they're not accurate predictors of hcg by any stretch, but I think the levels need to be at least 200 to register that result. If I was 105 on Friday and got that two days later - today - then perhaps I can he onto some hope they're doubling. My Dr didn't seem too optimistic though so I won't get carried away. Anyway, thanks!! I'll post my confirmed levels on Tues

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fauvette I'm sorry about your loss

Thanks
    Reviews
    No experience with hcg levels. But my gp didn't even bother taking blood or even getting me to do a urine test when I went for my referal. His attitude was, if you have done a couple of hpt and they're positive, then you're pregnant. If the weeks on your clear blue are increasing, I'd guess thats a great sign! Fx for positive results from your blood tests this week ☺

6. The Following User Says Thank You to amethyst85 For This Useful Post:

Nik199  (20-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Update - I had blood draw yesterday, 3 days since the last one, and got results this morning 420! Dr seemed more satisfied with this, as it's quadrupled in 4 days. I get the impression a higher number is still desirable so I'm having another draw in a week to check on progress, and I'll get a scan the week after that if things are still progressing. So nerve racking. She said that my low numbers at the start are likely due to how early I was - the first draw was before I'd even missed my period. Anyway / will remain cautiously optimistic and see how this unfolds!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just put the numbers into one of those calculators - doubling time has increased to 38 hours.
    I was 19dpo yesterday - is 420 a reasonable hcg reading for that far along?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by Nik199 View Post
    She said that my low numbers at the start are likely due to how early I was - the first draw was before I'd even missed my period.
    I told you They are lovely numbers, congrats

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by Nik199 View Post
    Just put the numbers into one of those calculators - doubling time has increased to 38 hours.
    I was 19dpo yesterday - is 420 a reasonable hcg reading for that far along?
    That's a very good number and certainly within levels you should be. The fact it has quadrupled means more than the actual number.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I'm so glad to hear your news! 😃