ADVERTISEMENT

+ Reply to Thread
Page 90 of 94 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @hopefull29 my hair loss is just part of my regular crazy hormones. I would often avoid washing my hair for a couple of days as I'd lose heaps after washing it. DH is pretty good considering he finds my hair alllll over the place. Our poor vacuum.
    I think my hair is in a regrowth stage as I have lots of short fuzzy bits so not losing as much at the moment.

I'm the same as you and my DH sounds like yours...trying to stay positive. I think for him it's almost like he's giving up if he believes a round has fails but for me it's a protective mechanism. I also am a planner and would rather prepare for a loss and plan for the future. Whenever you get the news is when you can properly process it...everything that comes before it is just ideas to keep your mind busy. It must be different for them to cope whilst being one step removed from the situation tho.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @GM9 Congratulations!!!!! You must be over the moon! Enjoy!!! Wishing you a smooth pregnancy xx

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Muchulu1 For This Useful Post:

GM9  (21-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET May-June 2016

@hopefull29 'plan for the worst, hope for the best'. That's been my motto for the last few months. I think it has actually served me really well. More time cycling & less time waiting! My planning has got me quite a few back to back cycles that wouldn't have been possible had I waited till BT day. I try to book a CD1 appt. with my FS well in advance so we can decide on a protocol & start the next day. I figure I can always cancel if I don't need it or I want a break. It's just nice to have options. I totally understand you wanting to have a plan B. Everyone has different coping strategies. It doesn't mean you're any less committed to the current cycle. I always like to have a plan B 🙊.

AFM- transfer tomorrow!! 😬😬😬

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Muchulu1 For This Useful Post:

julianicholson  (21-06-2016),lotsathoughts  (21-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @lotsathoughts, hopefull29, @Muchulu1. I'm still pinching myself. But of course we all know anything can happen between now & next year. Trying to think positive thoughts for a successful pregnancy.
    @kmvw, how are you? Things still going according to plan? So excited to have someone in the same boat at the same time. Fingers crossed for us both! <happy dance>

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GM9 For This Useful Post:

hopefull29  (21-06-2016),julianicholson  (21-06-2016),lotsathoughts  (21-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    @lotsathoughts - Sorry to hear your FS informed you the scientists had commented saying your eggs were bad. Our stories seem so similar, I have bad eggs too, lining issues, lack of ovulation and hair issues (sympathise with the vacuum issues I find mine everywhere) damm that pcos it has a lot to answer for 😳. I seem to have classed as a difficult case too nothing seems straight forward.
    @hopefull29 - I think your way of dealing with your cycle is how a lot of us deal with it all hun, thinking about the next step and preparing yourself is a form of self presevation and protection. Its hard for the men as they build up for transfer and then they put it all behind them until test day they aren't connected to it as such. Its good to have each other in this thread to chat to ladies who know exactly how it feels.
    Thanks for asking about me hun I am pretty much getting into the same situation as you, preparing myself for worst. Unfortunately won't be able to plan an FET for a long time due to a few things going on.
    @Muchulu1 - Good luck with your transfer today hun hoping that is one sticky bub thst they are putting back xxx
    @GM9 - Take one step at a time hun and try and enjoy it xx

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

GM9  (21-06-2016),lotsathoughts  (21-06-2016),Muchulu1  (21-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by GM9 View Post
    I am officially pregnant!!
    @GM9 congratulation hun! lots of rest and very happy for you!!!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to sumteng For This Useful Post:

GM9  (21-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @hopefull29 So sorry to hear AF arrived. Thinking of you. Lots of love xx

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Muchulu1 For This Useful Post:

hopefull29  (21-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    @hopefull29 - So sorry to hear that af showed herself hun even being prepared for it its hard to take so big hugs hun. Hope you are managing through your afternoon of work, take some time for yourself when you get home and hopefully you can get going again asap xx

AFM - I have the progesterone crankies big time just feeling so grumpy I hate the amount of progesterone I am on at times. Not feeling any other symptoms either so not in a great place at the moment 😳

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

hopefull29  (21-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @hopefull29 sorry to hear AF arrived, it sounds like you cope very much in the same way that I do. I always plan what I will do for next cycle and never ever count my chickens. It all still sucks though. thinking of you. In terms of your next cycle you should be fine to do back to back. I see my FS on Monday to see what our next plan of attack will be.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to julianicholson For This Useful Post:

hopefull29  (21-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @hopefull29 sorry to hear, good luck with your FET.
    @GM9 I'm just hanging around reading everyone's posts, things seem to be moving really quickly this pregnancy. I already look pregnant, so it's going to be hard to hide. It's all bloat but still noticeable. I'm having hip soreness already, but haven't felt sick yet! I've been itching like a crazy woman as I'm allergic to clexane, so I've been taken off it for a few days. I have my ultrasound next week, really looking forward to seeing a little heartbeat. Being pregnant doesn't feel real yet, maybe because it took so long the first time to fall pregnant with my daughter. I've been incredibly lucky this cycle. How are you feeling?

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kmvw For This Useful Post:

GM9  (22-06-2016),lotsathoughts  (21-06-2016)