+ Reply to Thread
Page 67 of 94 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @mrsthomo wow you're so thorough haha!

Yes, I've upped the water intake today! And coconut water is on sale at Woollies, bonus!!

My epu should be next week sometime I imagine. I have my follies scan on Friday!

Im a little worried that I'm more at risk of ohss due to high amh. So any tips to reduce the risk or what to look out for would be super appreciated!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to SurferGalGC For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (08-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @SurferGalGC Haha! I try! :P
    That's great! I think that you're doing a good job at trying to keep the OHSS at bay.
    Another lady from an older thread reminded me that increasing protein will help as well. My internet is still playing up but I'm trying to google how much you're supposed to increase it by.
    Fingers crossed it works for you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    @SurferGalGC - Bonus on the discount coconut water!!! Good luck for your scan on Friday hope its good news. Warren has told me to up my protein intake today, makesure I stay hydrated and also drink a class of tomato juice a day (yuk) apparently its full of salt which will help. I always drink hydrolyte and sustagen too.
    @hopefull29 - Great news on having 3 embies fertilise hun. Good luck with your transfer on Friday hopefully you get some to freeze too. I think the main difference between 3 and day 5 embies is the fact that embies that have made it to day five are concidered stronger and obviously putting them back at day 3 you dont know whats going to happen to them over the next few days, my biggest drop off usually happens at day 3. Sounds like a good plan to put a day 3 back for you though hun as the best environment for that little embie will be inside you rather than being at the clinic.

Afm - Things are good for epu on Friday and transfer next Wednesday. I have around 4/5 follies that are definately ready to trigger now and can't wait until Monday and several more that need a little more of a boost so I have given myself 75iu of puregon this morning and will do 150 again tonight. Wazza is hoping that those littler ones will catch up with the boost and I should hopefully get around 14. I have managed to get a space in the embryoscope this cycle too so hopefully every little bit helps. I also asked about the lower lh and he is not worried as we are supplementing with luveris wgich apparently doesn't show up on a bt which is obviously why it still looks low.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

hopefull29  (08-06-2016),SurferGalGC  (08-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yayy! @hopefull29! Congratulations.
    All I know is that a 5 day is preferred over a 3 day because they're stronger.
    Wishing you the best of luck for your results on Friday! xo
    @Heyside YAY! That's what we wanted to hear!
    Hope your little ones catch up and Friday and Wednesday go perfectly! xoxo

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mrsthomo For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (08-06-2016),hopefull29  (08-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations those who have got good numbers and are on their way to EPU! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

Geez, I never thought I'd be one of those obsessive people who thought about symptoms every 5 mins but here I am!! I feel like I have a ton of gas sitting in my belly that won't come out & today I've just realised my breasts are no longer as tender! Anyone else feel like this the day after transfer? Or am I making a mountain out of a molehill?!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to GM9 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (08-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @hopefull29 congrats on 3 fertilizing! Brilliant. And Heyside is right, the best place for that embryo will be back in you. And it will be good to see how the other two fare after getting a bit longer to grow out.
    @mrsthomo can totally understand you being so sensitive with fertility related things at the moment. Sending you hugs. Have a good cry when you can, let it out I say xxx
    @Heyside tomato juice is a new one! Good luck with that.
    And your follies seem great, not too many like in the past. Hoping that means improved quality. Your transfer and my bt are the same day. Will be crossing my fingers and toes for both of us.
    @GM9 I had a really swollen, heavy feeling for a few days after EPU. Think all my follicles were recovering and swollen. Make less room for the bladder and and gas which adds pressure. Hope it feels better for you soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @hopefull29 - Great news and you must be excited about the transfer!
    @GM9 - Hang in there!!! When is your BT?
    @Heyside - I love tomato juice! It's salty and delicious. Could you make a cheeky Bloody Mary?
    @SurferGalGC - You'll have a better idea after Friday's scan so hopefully that will be good news. Fx you have a perfect stim.

ATM - AF is late Only a day, but WTF?!?! I'm going to die waiting for this cycle to start.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ilex For This Useful Post:

GM9  (08-06-2016),laugo  (08-06-2016),SurferGalGC  (08-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Okay protein and tomato juice! I can work with that haha. The extra water intake today actually helped I think! My ovaries feel much less tender, yay!
    @Heyside aww Wazza sounds so awesome! Your treatment sounds so luxurious haha. My bulk bill clinic is very no frills. The nurses are so lovely though!
    @hopefull29 three fertilised is awesome! I hope those little embies keep on growing!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Lileiyak, BT is not until 20th. Feels like a lifetime away!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies just an update. Had EPU today, definitely not too bad, I think the anticipation was worse haha.

I got 13 eggs collected with 12 suitable for fertilization! Will know more tomorrow about how they went but I was thrilled with that number.

Hope everybody is travelling well

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to belinda780 For This Useful Post:

julianicholson  (10-06-2016),lotsathoughts  (08-06-2016)