ADVERTISEMENT

+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 94 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SurferGalGC View Post
    @obesebaby oh yay, that's awesome that we're so close!

Yeahh, I don't know what I did differently haha. There's no visible bruise but if I touch it its tender.

I have my scan on Friday so I think my epu will be around Mon 13th or Tues 14th. My clinic only does FET though so my transfer will likely be a few weeks after that!
    @lileitak I have spread them out a bit. I'm quite little and have very little body fat which I think will become an issue as I will literally run out of space for new injections haha. Oh well, they're not too bad. I am nervous for orgalutran though ha!
    Hi @SurferGalGC I always find the orgalutran is a bit easier to inject if I warm it up in between my hands for a minute or so before injecting. I think it is oil based so the colder it is the thicker the liquid.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Muchulu1 For This Useful Post:

SurferGalGC  (05-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @obesebaby sounds like we might be transferring around the same time? I'm doing a HRT FET this cycle. Got my scan 14/6. All going we'll will be transferring on 20/6.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    @mrsthomo - Thanks hun not uncomfortable at all, I did feel a little bit of ovary pain a few days ago but not much now, maybe the follies are not quite growing enough yet, suppose I won't know until tomorrow's scan but not worrying too much at the moment as it does usually take me a little longer. Think thats due to having to be a little more careful with my pcos. Great news on your AB and BA blasts hun, so have you started a cycle to transfer one back and will you be transfering one or both? Good luck hun.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

mrsthomo  (06-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Muchulu1 I haven't done my scan yet so not idea when EPU or transfer would be. its my first IVF so have no idea what to expect.

My nurse told me to leave orgalutran at room temperature as i read online forum that if administered cold can be quite painful. But we here is sydney is very cold avrage 17C in the house so should be fine. Not sure where are you base?

BTW do you have other symptoms after having puregon? I noticed I have slight headache few hours after the injection in morning.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by obesebaby View Post
    @Muchulu1 I haven't done my scan yet so not idea when EPU or transfer would be. its my first IVF so have no idea what to expect.

My nurse told me to leave orgalutran at room temperature as i read online forum that if administered cold can be quite painful. But we here is sydney is very cold avrage 17C in the house so should be fine. Not sure where are you base?

BTW do you have other symptoms after having puregon? I noticed I have slight headache few hours after the injection in morning.
    @obesebaby I've never used puregon. Both my stim cycles I used Gonal F.
    I'm in Perth. Yep always keep the orgalutran at room temp.
    I've never really had too many side effects from the stim drugs. Had the 'heavy ovaries'/ bloat a couple of days before EPU but that's about it. I find the emotional part far & away the hardest. All the best. Hope your journey is short & sweet x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Muchulu1 thank you for the tip!! I'll make sure to avoid a cold orgalutran injection!

I think my epu will be around your scan day. What is hrt? As in meds controlled rather than natural?

Do you know how long between epu and FET the following cycle? From my understanding it's only a couple of weeks because AF comes on quite soon after epu?
    @obesebaby I had a very slight headache the day after my first puregon injection but maybe I didn't drink enough water. I haven't had one since.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SurferGalGC View Post
    @Muchulu1 thank you for the tip!! I'll make sure to avoid a cold orgalutran injection!

I think my epu will be around your scan day. What is hrt? As in meds controlled rather than natural?

Do you know how long between epu and FET the following cycle? From my understanding it's only a couple of weeks because AF comes on quite soon after epu?
    @obesebaby I had a very slight headache the day after my first puregon injection but maybe I didn't drink enough water. I haven't had one since.
    @SurferGalGC HRT is hormone replacement therapy. Basically I take drugs to shut down my ovaries & then everything is medically controlled. It's my first try with this protocol. In the past all my FET's have been low dose stim with hatching AA blasts. Despite all the optimism & everything looking perfect on paper we've never had any luck. It's very frustrating. Anyway...we're trying something diff for #6 hoping a mix up will do the trick

FYI
    With my freeze all AF arrived 4 days early 👍
    If your transferring a 5 day blasty your transfer would be 6 days from ovulation. If you ovulate on CD14 your transfer would be on CD20. All the waiting totally sucks!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Good luck to all ladies with EPU and appointments this week hoping there is lots of good news in this thread this week xx
    @hopefull29 - Hope all goes smoothly with your trigger hun and those smaller follies have caught up. As for the bloat unfortunately everyone is different and it also depends on the number of eggs you get at EPU. The corpus luteum (where the eggs has erupted from) fill with water after EPU so if you have had a lot of eggs retrieved you can feel more bloated. On the the whole I am usually pretty lucky and recover quickly which has suprised my dctrs and nurses at times, hopefully its the same for you xx

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

hopefull29  (05-06-2016),Muchulu1  (05-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Omg I'm so sorry for the updates on every injection, I promise this won't be a regular thing! Buut after my more ouchy/lumpy/bruisey injection last night, I felt absolutely nothing tonight! It was the first time there was no spot of blood and I didn't feel any kind of twang. I actually had to recount the whole process to reassure myself that I actually delivered the substance! I'm sure I did but it's just tripping me out ha!

Maybe I'm just used to them now? It was the first one u did sitting up.. the first three I was laying down.

Haha oh no, I feel like I'm going to be the most annoying, symptom-watching IVF newbie ever!!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to SurferGalGC For This Useful Post:

Muchulu1  (05-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @SurferGalGC - oh hun we have definately all been there were you recount every step and question whether the injection if indeed ever happened. I use puregon and now actually watch the small window so I can see the liquid going down as reassurance. It sounds like the injection went well to me though hun try and relax, don't worry about asking questions though hun thats what we are all here for xxx