+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 94 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lotsathoughts View Post
    @Hopeful89 yep I've had a few Generals but not with IVF. I got 14 eggs with a local last time and was fine, but not sure how many follicles there were. I'm just going to follow their suggestions with a GA as they know their stuff. I really would love quality too. My aim is to get two to match last cycle. Any more is a bonus. πŸ‘πŸΌ
    @Heyside thanks for that info about trigger. I think my bloods looked good so they were happy to keep the same trigger. And so looking forward to a good sleep, haha!πŸ‘ŒπŸΌπŸ˜΄
    @Muchulu1 your experience with OHSS sounds awful. Thanks for all the info, have taken a screen shot to refer to later.
    Been drinking electrolytes all night, a protein shake and had some yummy pulled pork for dinner so hopefully covering some of those bases.

EPU will be Monday at 7:50am! So just took my last injections before trigger tomorrow night.

I'm so happy it's the weekend...no school, no scans or bloods and an extra pair of hands to help with DD. May attempt some reports but not sure yet.
    Going to relax as much as I can πŸ‘ŒπŸΌ

Thanks for all the info everyone, much appreciated 😊
    @lotsathoughts I forgot to say... the GA is really nice! I've had it for both of my fresh cycles. Best sleep ever!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lotsathoughts View Post
    @Hopeful89 yep I've had a few Generals but not with IVF. I got 14 eggs with a local last time and was fine, but not sure how many follicles there were. I'm just going to follow their suggestions with a GA as they know their stuff. I really would love quality too. My aim is to get two to match last cycle. Any more is a bonus. πŸ‘πŸΌ
    @Heyside thanks for that info about trigger. I think my bloods looked good so they were happy to keep the same trigger. And so looking forward to a good sleep, haha!πŸ‘ŒπŸΌπŸ˜΄
    @Muchulu1 your experience with OHSS sounds awful. Thanks for all the info, have taken a screen shot to refer to later.
    Been drinking electrolytes all night, a protein shake and had some yummy pulled pork for dinner so hopefully covering some of those bases.

EPU will be Monday at 7:50am! So just took my last injections before trigger tomorrow night.

I'm so happy it's the weekend...no school, no scans or bloods and an extra pair of hands to help with DD. May attempt some reports but not sure yet.
    Going to relax as much as I can πŸ‘ŒπŸΌ

Thanks for all the info everyone, much appreciated 😊
    @lotsathoughts I forgot to say... the GA is really nice! I've had it for both of my fresh cycles. Best sleep ever!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default IVF/FET May-June 2016

@Muchulu1 how are you going?

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Apples1234 View Post
    @Muchulu1 how are you going?
    Hey @Apples1234 just replied on the mar/apr thread. I saw your line got lighter that sucks.

I think mine is the same as yesterday's? I'm not too hopeful tho. Boobs are less sore & AF feels like it's close. Feeling pretty flat. I feel so tired & hopeless. Usually by this stage I'd be in bed crying my eyes out. I think I'm all out of tears this time. Just moping around feeling sorry for myself.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Muchulu1 View Post
    Hey @Apples1234 just replied on the mar/apr thread. I saw your line got lighter that sucks.

I think mine is the same as yesterday's? I'm not too hopeful tho. Boobs are less sore & AF feels like it's close. Feeling pretty flat. I feel so tired & hopeless. Usually by this stage I'd be in bed crying my eyes out. I think I'm all out of tears this time. Just moping around feeling sorry for myself.
    There is still hope for you if it's the same. It's hard to keep any hope though I know. I walked through big w today and as I went past the baby section I started crying. That's why I also think it's over. I'm getting AF emotional.

When is your BT again? Monday like me?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Apples1234 View Post
    There is still hope for you if it's the same. It's hard to keep any hope though I know. I walked through big w today and as I went past the baby section I started crying. That's why I also think it's over. I'm getting AF emotional.

When is your BT again? Monday like me?
    I find anything baby related impossible to cope with atm. All too hard. That's the prize at the end of all this.

BT is Tuesday unless I get a full bleed before then. Seeing my FS Monday to decide next steps.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone!
    Have been reading along..

I had my first scan yesterday and my lining was at 9mm, the FS was very happy with that and booked transfer in for next Thursday, my last frozen embryo!
    Trying to think back to my last FET and I'm sure my lining was around 7-8mm.. Is 9mm good? This is my second FET, 1st fresh transfer resulted in a chem..

Thanks
    Reviews
    9mm is awesome. You want over 8 at least though some clinics accept 7.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Apples1234 For This Useful Post:

Ashe87  (28-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Ashe87 9mm is fab! Good luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    @Muchulu1 - Try to stay positive hun its not over yet, hoping for good news for you on Tuesday. How come you see your fs to discuss next steps if you don't know the outcome of this cycle yet?
    @Ashe87 - 9mm is great hun I have lining envy haha!!! Good luck for your transfer hoping this is it for you x