+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 94 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @hopefull29 all went well today, we got 11 eggs and 7 have fertilised, now just to wait and see how many mature and which ones come back as "normal" from PGS.

This is my second time around and I only had one scan and blood test booked at day 10 each time to see how it is all progressing to see if doses need to be adjusted and to check how the follicles are progressing. So what your FS is doing is the same as mine. If I had needed to continue injections after day 10 I would have had bloods and ultrasounds every 2 days.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @MissyK, I am all good, everything went well just had a lazy day today to recover. Now just the long wait to see if embryos mature and pass PGS and the even longer wait for AF so we can do FET.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi again @hopefull29 I forgot to tell you about acupuncture. I started doing acupuncture in early March when I was preparing for FET. If doing FET my acupuncturist only generally sees patients from day 10 of their cycle. I typically see her once a week. On the day of transfer she sees her patients before and after the transfer to increase blood flow and support the lining and basically calm you down - I love it.

After the enbryo didn't survive thawing she started prepping both my husband and I for egg and sperm collection. I was seeing her once or twice a week for my entire cycle. In between visits she left 'buttons' on my points to stimulate my ovaries to help with follicle maturation. Obviously there is differing research out there but I figure anything that can help I will try.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MissyK I am in Adelaide, South Australia, using Repromed as my Fertility clinic.

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's awesome news @julianicholson fc they keep going well and you have lots of little frozen embryos.

I've never done acupuncture before. Maybe I'll look into it. Thank you for the information.

I'm in Brisbane and go through city fertility.

Oh I was going to say have you done a hpt @hopefull29 wouldn't that be amazing! Super frustrating when things get pushed back. I remember my first transfer was supposed to be fresh but I was over stimulated so I had to wait and when she said 6 weeks I just cried and cried. It's sounded so silly cause it's only 6 weeks but 6 weeks after a fortnight here, a month there, another delay here. It had been months and months to just get to that stage! So the slightest set back can really mess with your emotions. It's such a hard time.

I'm having some heavy feelings down there. I'm slightly worried it hasn't worked. I also had some really really light brownish discharge yesterday. Sorry if TMI. I can't remember if this happened with my first pregnancy. I'm kicking myself for not paying more attention but I was working full time and had my mind other places where as now it seems to be all I think about a lot of the time. Last cycle I had the same but it was day 9 not day 4. Plus I'm on a fully medicated cycle and I really can't get my period until I stop my meds and I haven't forgot to take anything so hopefully it's a good sign. Gosh I overanalyse things. Haha. I'm still confident though, I guess you have to be.

@mrsh1984 have you noticed anything??

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MissyK the only things I feel are side effects from progesterone which mimic early pregnancy symptoms. Other Than that completely normal...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hmmmmm I think there's so many things it's really impossible to know. I so impatient bit! 😂

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MissyK I know! I definitely feel different but I am wondering how much of that is just my mind playing tricks, the progesterone or maybe a sticky embryo! I am usually a very active person but at the moment can hardly summon up the energy for a 30 min gentle yoga session... I've also lost my appetite from being constantly bloated.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've also lost my appetite @mrsh1984 I could easily skip meals. I almost forget to eat and sometimes the thought of food isn't good. How many days past is your test? Mines 14. Looks like some other ladies have there's a little earlier.

And yep totally feeling lazy. I've been sleeping 9 hours and still wake up tired with no energy to do anything. I feel like it's a movie day everyday! Haha It's such a mind game!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MissyK I'm the same with food but we need it! My BT is due on Mother's Day (a sign? Haha) I had a 4 day embryo transferred Tuesday just gone. Such a movie Day and thank god for long weekend! When is your 2ww up?