+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 114 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by needingamiracle2016 View Post
    Morning all. So 7dp5dt here today. Poas yesterday and today and no second line AT ALL 😢 not even a squinter. I have that feeling it's another bfn so feeling pretty ****ty and to make things worse first day back at work after 2weeks of while doing the cycle so i was stress free so hoping i can hold my sh@t together.
    Oh hun im sorry to hear that. Still a bit early so dont give up hope. Sometimes our embies are just late implanters and they start to produce hcg after 8 or 9 days after transfer. So there is still time. Was it frozen or fresh? Im having everything crossed for you xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by skeeter View Post
    Hi everyone, I thought I'd introduce myself. This is the first time I've posted, but I've been lurking on the IVF threads since the end of last year. I'm having a FET this Friday - I only have one embie frozen so I'm a bit nervous. I've had 3 full cycles and 2 FET's - 6 embies transferred in total - 2 BFN and 2 chem pregnancies. My last cycle only resulted in the 1 embie, and transfer was cancelled because of high progesterone. It's been 10 months and I've run out of money, so I am hoping this one is it!
    Welcome skeeter. Sorry to hear you havent got any luck yet. I understand how nervous we can get leading to the whole ivf - its so much to process in such a short time. I will have everything crossed for you and hope that this one will stick. It only takes one xxxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Heyside View Post
    A well deserved bfp then hun, what were your numbers? Definitely lap it up and enjoy every minute.
    thx @Heyside - hgc was 1700+! had to ask the scientist to repeat x3 out of shock. Spoke to Kendal this morning and even she said it was high so over the moon!

@hopefull29 @reband @lotsathoughts @lileitak ... thank you for your support, very lovely to log in with messages from you all!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sumteng For This Useful Post:

hopefull29  (23-05-2016),lotsathoughts  (23-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by skeeter View Post
    It's been 10 months and I've run out of money, so I am hoping this one is it!
    Welcome and for you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks anulka it was a fresh transfer and I am still hoping and wishing as we cant afford another attempt for a long time so even more bummed

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @skeeter - Welcome hun, good luck with your FET on Friday, really hoping this is it for you.
    @needingamiracle2016 - Really hoping you have a late implanter hun and you get a later bfp. Its hard going back to work when you are not sure where you stand, take one step at a time.
    @sumteng - Thats an amazing number hun must be so nice to have it so high, relax and enjoy everyminute now x

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

sumteng  (23-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default IVF/FET May-June 2016

Well I'm 5 days past a 5 day transfer (that was a slowly developing embryo) in the hour between my morning call from the lab and the the egg transfer it had grown though. I've just done a first POAS 5 days past (not including the day of transfer and I took. Pregnyl injection booster the day before transfer and it looks like my last pregnyl booster which was on Friday is already out of my system! That's only 3 days since pregnyl injection so I think that's pretty quick. I guess if anything starts to come up now it could be good news. ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1463990980.111856.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Apples1234 View Post
    Well I'm 5 days past a 5 day transfer (that was a slowly developing embryo) in the hour between my morning call from the lab and the the egg transfer it had grown though. I've just done a first POAS 5 days past (not including the day of transfer and I took. Pregnyl injection booster the day before transfer and it looks like my last pregnyl booster which was on Friday is already out of my system! That's only 3 days since pregnyl injection so I think that's pretty quick. I guess if anything starts to come up now it could be good news. Attachment 81488
    Yes i think thats about right! My pregnyl injection didnt last long either. Good luck hun. Hopefully this one is a sticky! ☺☺

11. The Following User Says Thank You to anulka For This Useful Post:

Apples1234  (23-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by anulka View Post
    Yes i think thats about right! My pregnyl injection didnt last long either. Good luck hun. Hopefully this one is a sticky! ☺☺
    I must have a quick metabolism. Wondering now if I should take a third pregnyl for luteal support. I've heard of some doing 3 in the TTW.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Apples1234 View Post
    I must have a quick metabolism. Wondering now if I should take a third pregnyl for luteal support. I've heard of some doing 3 in the TTW.
    I took 5! One before transfer. One on tranafer day and then 3,6,9 days post! But every clinic is defferent! ☺ do you take pessaries as well?