ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 94 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Just wondering if anyone else is close to starting their cycles soon? I go for my drug refresher tomorrow and start injections next saturday night 😀 starting to get excited

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I will be cycling around this time as well. Just waiting to have a Hysteroscopy. My cervix is scarred over for some reason, so I wouldn't be able to have a transfer done. Hopefully that will be early May, so we can get started. My dh has mfi so we will be using icsi. We already have a little girl to icsi. Good luck everyone

3. The Following User Says Thank You to kmvw For This Useful Post:

Kookii  (21-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @needingamiracle2016 I started my injections on Tuesday night. Then bloods and scan on Wednesday 27th. If this cycle is like last I will have collection on Friday or the following Monday. Because we are doing PGD I won't have a transfer until my next cycle.
    Fingers crossed we all get really good numbers.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I can finally jump in on one of these threads! I have my appointment to plan my first cycle on 31 May. I'm going through a bulk bill clinic so have completed the blood work/scans in advance. Countdown time!

I should get af not long after so should be starting my first round early-mid June if everything checks out. Will be doing ICSI and any embies frozen for FET on my following cycle. Happy to have some cycle buddies!! Yay!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Can I join as well?

We are doing a FET in May. This is our first attempt after our son was stillborn so while we are excited we are also very very nervous and anxious.

Gosh I hope May is a great month for us all. Maybe we should get a roll call going to keep track of everyone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's so exciting to have so many cycle buddies 😊 IVF can be such a lonely road so it's lovely to have a place to feel supported. Sorry about your loss mummymaybe, all my fingers toes EVERYTHING are crossed that this cycle is a success for you 💜 I picked up my drugs today, they have me on menopur this time... anyone have any feedback on what it is like???

8. The Following User Says Thank You to needingamiracle2016 For This Useful Post:

julianicholson  (25-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Hi everyone!

Hi everyone. I hope you don't mind me joining your thread. I've spent about 1278 hours reading these forums but have never posted before. I think I might be a little ahead of some of you ladies but thought I could still post as I went pretty crazy in the last wait.

I went in for a transfer today. 1 5d good looking embryo. This is my 3 attempt since having a little boy last year. First FET miscarried sadly and second FET didn't work. Fingers crossed this is the one.

It looks like a few of us had terrible miscarriage news at the start of the year. 😢

I hope everyone is well now.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to MissyK For This Useful Post:

julianicholson  (26-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    i usually have a small breakout when I stop the hormones. All my transfers are medicated cycles so I take estrogen and then progesterone until I find out if I'm pregnant or not. Once I get my period I usually have a small break out. I try to drink a lot of water a day 3-4 litres and I try to eat well. All 3 cycles so far I've got really sick somehow. The first time I got a terrible cold and then I've got tummy bugs for the others. I'm not sure if maybe all the hormones compromise my immune system since I'm not usually sick often.

I probably will poas. I think I'll try and wait until day 9 or 10. For the cycle where I m/c I poas on day 10 and 12 and bfn...then the bloodtest came in positive with high HCG. And so did the 2nd and 3rd bloodtest.

I go crazy in the 2ww. It's been 1 day and I'm already impatient. I work at home for myself so don't really have a work distraction and I usually go to the gym each morning for a couple of hours but I'm not allowed to exercise so it sort of feels like life hangs in the balance while I wait to see if I'm pregnant or not. 😕

How many cycles has everyone done so far? And does you FS give you % chance estimates for each cycle?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

I will jump in on this thread too!

I'm looking at going back for our 2nd bub in June/Jul so will keep in this thread and cheer everyone on until we go in for our FET. We only have 1 embryo in the deep freeze so fingers crossed it works!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MissyK I've done just the 1 fresh IVF and was successful and have 1 frozen day 6 embryo left over from that cycle. Prior to that 3xIUI, 1xOI and clomid which were unsuccessful. My FS use to give me his success rates based on clinic stats, so I wouldn't get my hopes up. I think I had a 50% chance of IVF working.