+ Reply to Thread
Page 112 of 114 FirstFirst ... 1262102110111112113114 LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 1133
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by cag14 View Post
    Hi ladies I have just had my FET Monday and am getting cramps and sickness and headaches. I think it's too early for implantation
    @cag14 welcome and congrats on being PUPO if you have a sticky one they could start implanting anytime after implantation so fingers crossed that is why you are feeling the way you are. all the best.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @obesebaby I had AF cramping too kept expecting it to arrive but then it didn't. If you google around it is quite a common thing, because we are so used to associate that feeling with AF we don't think of it being anything else. I think this is a very good sign. Fingers crossed for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @obesebaby hoping those twinges are a good sign!
    I'm not sure how much my clinic charges for storage- first 6 months is included in my fee.
    My full fee was just under 12k, with about 50% rebate back from Medicare. Now my FET will be 4K. It's a lot of money, but I'm sure once we have a Bub in our hands it will all be worth it.
    As @katham says I also question why it costs so much. I'm sure there is so much that goes on behind the scenes that we don't see. And I guess at the end of the day they've gotta make money too. 4K for a FET is what's really left me asking why it's so much.

@katham I hear you about telling people it was unsuccessful. It's so hard, I actually found that harder than the whole thing. For our FET we've (well I've) decided that only immediate family will know.
    @MAQ247 all the best for your trigger tonight. Sorry to hear it will be a freeze all cycle.
    @cag14 welcome and congrats on being PUPO! Did you do a medicated or non medicated FET? How many days was your frostie?

I had my BT today, missed my official call from my nurses but did do another poas this morning which was a bfn.
    Does anyone know if a lighter/short period is normal on crinone?
    My nurse agreed this morning that it's very unlikely my BT will be a BFP due to the bleed & timing of it but she did say you just never know given it was only a 2 day bleed.
    I'll officially find out tomorrow. Then I see the FS Wednesday to plan our next steps.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @hopefull29
    Thank you very much.
    None medicated 5 day embryo transferred just on progestrone

Thanks
    Reviews
    @cag14 the symptoms could totally be implantation then 3dp5dt if effectively 8 days post ovulation. That little embie could being getting pretty comfy in there.
    Progesterone can also mimic pregnancy symptoms but hoping you've got a sticky one in there.
    Will you poas before your BT?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @katham thanks for the advice. I will look into Dr Turner, but I don't think Hollywood has a donor sperm option for single women...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Skeeter...if a FS doesn't do sperm donation can you bring some from another clinic?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just had my official bfn phone call from my nurse. She also told me it'll be very unlikely I'll be able to do a FET this month. I'm pretty annoyed because yesterday at my BT she said I should be able to as long of the FS said it was ok. Now she's saying I'm better to have a month off to see how my body responds after the stim drugs. Grrrrr so much waiting!

I see my FS Wednesday. Anyone have any must ask questions after their first IVF failed? I'm writing a list.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by katham View Post
    Skeeter...if a FS doesn't do sperm donation can you bring some from another clinic?
    I'm not sure, I might look into that...
    @hopefull29 sorry to hear of the BFN. I didn't ask any questions after the first fail, I just figured it was one of those things. I heard the first one can be a bit of a trial to see how your body reacts. I started asking questions after the second one, but my FS's answers were the same no matter the question - my eggs. I do wonder whether he has jumped to that conclusion and is sticking to it.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to skeeter For This Useful Post:

hopefull29  (24-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @skeeter thanks Hun. I was told the first one was trial and error but still want to ask a few questions but I'm just that sort of person. Like to be in control lol