+ Reply to Thread
Page 106 of 114 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106107108 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 1133
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @GM9 - those lines look strong!!!
    @obesebaby - congrats on being PUPO after such a headache
    @skeeter - not sure who you FS is, but if can afford it maybe try another? As I'm sure you know there are definitely some who are more apt to take on difficult cases & try new things. Huge hugs.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So happy to received a phone call today as I don't expect any phone call on Sunday. Scientist called and update on Our 2 other left over embies, one of them has dramatically turn good and became a expanded blast and now is on ice , the other one is not suitable for freezing.

I feel slightly better now that at least after all tha painful experience I get one on ice as back up. Fingers crossed I don't need to use it thou.

Girls any idea how well does embies thaw? I'm totally new to this and sounds strange a human cell can be frozen and thaw...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, I start stims Thursday, @skeeter I just wanna hug you after reading your post above. I'll be 38 at the end of the year too. Hi to everyone X

Thanks
    Reviews
    @lileitak I see Dr Teoh at Concept. He is lovely, and usually very encouraging. He's taken on some of my suggestions that I've read, but not others. I may see if I can get a second opinion from Waz, but can't really afford it. There isn't really anywhere here to get a second opinion except Fertility North, and I was on their waiting list for IUI for 18mths before I gave up and went to Concept. I am very happy with Concept, I just am not sure if I'm ready to give up on my eggs yet...
    @Tinachris Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @GM9 - Its hard with the boosters hun all sounding positive though hope you get a good result tomorrow numbers wise. How are you feeling in yourself?

@skeeter - I remember now your in WA aren't you hun or have I got that all wrong? Your AMH is definitely not as low as I was expecting you to say and know thats comparative to age but you definitely have something to work with. Sounds like you have had a difficult journey so far with a few transfers but as you say the most frustrating part is your embryos dont take well to freezing. You need that one goid fresh embie. It eould be very costly for you to come over to Brisbane for a second opinion but it sounds like you do need that second pair of eyes to look at your situation, I was classed as a difficult case at my old clinic too and it was very frustrating. Can you research on bubhub to see if anyone advises someone else even to listen to what they have to say you dont have to move, sorry you have probably already done this. Big hugs hun xx
    @obesebaby - Congratulations hun thats great news that you have a frostie you must be so happy! I was given a 90% success rate of frosties surving the thaw.
    @Tinachris - Yaaahhhhh great to see you in here hun good luck for your stims on Thursday so good to see you get going again!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Tinachris  (19-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh hiya @Heyside !! Thanks for the welcome lovely

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Tinachris For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (19-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET May-June 2016

@skeeter So sorry to hear your in such a difficult position. I can totally understand wanting to persist with your own eggs for a bit longer. I don't know much about your history but I don't see any harm in a second opinion. Have you been with dr Teoh your entire journey? If you were to take his lead what would your next option be? Xx
    P.S I'm in WA too 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside, I feel fine so far, thanks. Sore boobs & that's about it. But then they have been sore since the start!! Occasionally I have insatiable hunger (but that can also be normal!). I also finally managed to get my bowels moving properly (sorry, probably TMI) so that part of me is much more comfortable!! So really, not much different. Just hoping for a good result tomorrow.
    @Tinachris, welcome!! Good luck with your cycle!
    @skeeter, your AMH definitely doesn't sound low at all for your age. Are there any other medical issues that your FS thinks might be contributing to your fertility issues?

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GM9 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (20-06-2016),Tinachris  (19-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @hopefull29 It must be hard news to take that your FS is pregnant :/ Lovely for her & her family of course but difficult to hear nonetheless. You sound like your managing the situation really well.
    Hope the POAS is nice to you tomorrow xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @obesebaby thanks Hun. My FS is great, she'd never flaunt it on purpose. She's so caring.
    Funny the things we think to google. Lol. I gave myself a google ban. I was bloated after transfer but went away about 4 days after.
    Good idea on downloading some movies! Congrats on the frostie!
    @Heyside thanks. Family day was ok, lots of baby talk with aunties ect as I'm the only sibling without kids now. Lol I just changed the convo as much as I could. My extended family don't know about our IVF/fertility issues one Aunty said when talking about her pcos daughter the only reason people have problems this day is because everyone waits until they're so old to have kids these days. I know she didn't mean harm saying it but I just get so mad with these uneducated comments.
    @GM9 well those lines are def darker so I think you'll be fine. keep us updated good luck! xx
    @julianicholson thanks for that info. I'm just on crinone. I guess I better make sure I'm prepared at work this week just incase AF does come.
    @Tinachris welcome xx I hope this cycle is a success. Is this your first cycle?
    @Muchulu1 thanks Hun. I'm super happy for my FS. I see a lot of pregnant clients at work so I'm pretty used to seeing people get pregnant. I really only struggle when it's people close to us for some reason. And even then I am still happy for them but get frustrated were not there yet.

Has anyone had hair loss during IVF? My hair is coming out like crazy. Much much more than normal. Lucky I have loads to work with!

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hopefull29 For This Useful Post:

Muchulu1  (19-06-2016),Tinachris  (21-06-2016)