+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 89 1231151 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET May-June 2016

This may be way too early, but after a mc I now have to wait for a natural cycle, which means I'd be able to do a FET with our last emby or start a new stim cycle around May/June.

Any one in the same boat?

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kookii For This Useful Post:

Ashe87 (11-04-2016),hopefull29 (12-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @Kookii

I will more than likely be in the same boat. I had a mc in Feb, luckily my cycle returned straight away and I was meant to have my final frozen emby transferred today.

Unfortunately the embryo didn't survive the 'defrost'. This means that I will either be doing my next round of ICSI later this month or next month some time. So I may be a wee bit earlier than you. Good luck with it all, we can keep each other company during this wait.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi I start my 2nd round of IVF 30th april but epu will be may so i'm classing it as a may cycle. May has to be our month it has mother's day in it ;-) that's what I'm telling myself anyway

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET May-June 2016

Quote Originally Posted by julianicholson View Post
    Hi @Kookii

I will more than likely be in the same boat. I had a mc in Feb, luckily my cycle returned straight away and I was meant to have my final frozen emby transferred today.

Unfortunately the embryo didn't survive the 'defrost'. This means that I will either be doing my next round of ICSI later this month or next month some time. So I may be a wee bit earlier than you. Good luck with it all, we can keep each other company during this wait.
    Sorry abt your mc and lost embryo 😔. How hard it is after all we have to do isn't it? I had a mc as well in March, still waiting for AF though (I'm cd32). FS said I should wait one "normal period" and then we could try again, FET with our last embryo or go for a full stim. I'm seeing a reproductive immunologist tomorrow, depending on what's happening with my body in that area, I really hope to have a transfer in May/June 🙂

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Kookii For This Useful Post:

julianicholson (12-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @Kookii! I'll be back for a FET in May, couldn't do April due to work commitments.. Does everyone normally have a break between cycles? I didn't last time but I am this cycle!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashe87 View Post
    Hi @Kookii! I'll be back for a FET in May, couldn't do April due to work commitments.. Does everyone normally have a break between cycles? I didn't last time but I am this cycle!
    I never had two cycles in a row, not because I wanted to though. My first and second transfer were cancelled for risk of ohss. In between my first and second cycle we had a break so DH could be on more supps/vits recommended by our FS to improve his swimmers. Now again, another two/three more months and not getting any younger! I do think a break is good for your body though.
    Best of luck!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Hi everyone!

Hi everyone. I hope you don't mind me joining your thread. I've spent about 1278 hours reading these forums but have never posted before. I think I might be a little ahead of some of you ladies but thought I could still post as I went pretty crazy in the last wait.

I went in for a transfer today. 1 5d good looking embryo. This is my 3 attempt since having a little boy last year. First FET miscarried sadly and second FET didn't work. Fingers crossed this is the one.

It looks like a few of us had terrible miscarriage news at the start of the year. 😢

I hope everyone is well now.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to MissyK For This Useful Post:

julianicholson (26-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I will be cycling around this time as well. Just waiting to have a Hysteroscopy. My cervix is scarred over for some reason, so I wouldn't be able to have a transfer done. Hopefully that will be early May, so we can get started. My dh has mfi so we will be using icsi. We already have a little girl to icsi. Good luck everyone

12. The Following User Says Thank You to kmvw For This Useful Post:

Kookii (21-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I can finally jump in on one of these threads! I have my appointment to plan my first cycle on 31 May. I'm going through a bulk bill clinic so have completed the blood work/scans in advance. Countdown time!

I should get af not long after so should be starting my first round early-mid June if everything checks out. Will be doing ICSI and any embies frozen for FET on my following cycle. Happy to have some cycle buddies!! Yay!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Can I join as well?

We are doing a FET in May. This is our first attempt after our son was stillborn so while we are excited we are also very very nervous and anxious.

Gosh I hope May is a great month for us all. Maybe we should get a roll call going to keep track of everyone.