+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Miss Sunshine View Post
    I'm the opposite. Barely an a cup. I'm an A cup now with breast feeding.
    I hate it and I'm embarrassed about it.
    Called tac in high school (as in flat as a tack). High schoolers were cruel. Have only just got confident wearing a bikini but it must be padded.
    No maternity bras at all in my size.
    I get comments from colleagues asking me how I'm breast feeding and my mil was concerned I was starving my babies- yes really.

Push up bras don't work as there is nothing to push up.
    Low cut tops are a no go as there is zero cleavage.
    Strapless tops just fall straight off.

I kept hoping I was just a late developer but there was no development at all. Pregnancy and breast feeding didn't even give my hubby a handful.

He wishes he could motorboat me or at least have something to play with.

I do feel less womanly.

I'm praying my daughters have boobs but genetics is not on their side.

You can hide the fact you have a small pe.nis but there is no hiding a lack of boobs.

Eta:when my milk first came in both times I went to a B cup. Lasted about 6 weeks until my supply regulated .I loved it. I could fill out my nursing tops which all have massive busts as they assume that you will have one. Dh even took a photo of my little cleavage and couldn't stop playing with them too- that's how I know he wishes for more- he hasn't out and out told me.
    This is me!
    Add to above that I carry a lot of weight around my abdomen it makes my tummy much more noticeable and people keep asking if I am pregnant!!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Jontu For This Useful Post:

Little Miss Sunshine  (18-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Miss Sunshine View Post
    I'm the opposite. Barely an a cup. I'm an A cup now with breast feeding.
    I hate it and I'm embarrassed about it.
    Called tac in high school (as in flat as a tack). High schoolers were cruel. Have only just got confident wearing a bikini but it must be padded.
    No maternity bras at all in my size.
    I get comments from colleagues asking me how I'm breast feeding and my mil was concerned I was starving my babies- yes really.

Push up bras don't work as there is nothing to push up.
    Low cut tops are a no go as there is zero cleavage.
    Strapless tops just fall straight off.

I kept hoping I was just a late developer but there was no development at all. Pregnancy and breast feeding didn't even give my hubby a handful.

He wishes he could motorboat me or at least have something to play with.

I do feel less womanly.

I'm praying my daughters have boobs but genetics is not on their side.

You can hide the fact you have a small pe.nis but there is no hiding a lack of boobs.

Eta:when my milk first came in both times I went to a B cup. Lasted about 6 weeks until my supply regulated .I loved it. I could fill out my nursing tops which all have massive busts as they assume that you will have one. Dh even took a photo of my little cleavage and couldn't stop playing with them too- that's how I know he wishes for more- he hasn't out and out told me.
    Yep, this is me.

Quote Originally Posted by Jontu View Post
    This is me!
    Add to above that I carry a lot of weight around my abdomen it makes my tummy much more noticeable and people keep asking if I am pregnant!!!
    Plus this. :/

I know it sounds nice to have small boobs, but we have the same issues re. clothing- it just doesn't fit right. The gaping front of shirts is awful, it makes me very self conscious. I find it hard to get shirts that fit right, bras that fit right, swimwear that fit right.

I would love a boob job if I had the money.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CMF For This Useful Post:

Jontu  (18-03-2016),Little Miss Sunshine  (18-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah I think I would love a full C cup. No bigger but no smaller. I've been BF for over 3 years now and I'm terrified of what they will be post. As is they got down to a small B cup when DS1&2 got a bit older and my supply really settled. I think I was a small B pre BF and I'm thinking I'll go down to an A when done altogether, even now there only a full B.

I have told DH that if and when we have the money post babies I would like him to buy me boobs, he doesn't care but knows I want it so has said yes.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TaylasWorld View Post
    I'm a D-dd but my problems not size its how they sit. They're like orangatang ta-tas. The stick out to the sides Lol
    That is me. I was just a tad too big for an A cup prior to kids, so wore bras with gaping B cups.

Pregnancy, breastfeeding and being overweight has left me technically as a C cup. I say technically because that is what I measure but often find they gape and do not fit properly. If the band fits the cups gape, if the cups fit the band is too tight. I have zero cleavage because my boobs pop out to the sides. I struggle to fill out clothes nicely.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I'm usually a 12c but now a 14DD as I'm nursing. Yes it's pretty easy to get clothes etc if I didn't still have a big tummy.

Feeling kinda sheepish now for whinging about my boob size to dh.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SSecret Squirrel View Post
    That is me. I was just a tad too big for an A cup prior to kids, so wore bras with gaping B cups.

Pregnancy, breastfeeding and being overweight has left me technically as a C cup. I say technically because that is what I measure but often find they gape and do not fit properly. If the band fits the cups gape, if the cups fit the band is too tight. I have zero cleavage because my boobs pop out to the sides. I struggle to fill out clothes nicely.
    I thought that was only me. I can never fit properly.

I used to be a C cup (10C) but while BF I get up to a 10DD - after they settle I go to D. I would prefer to go back to a C personally.

SpecialPatrolGroup is offline T-rex is cranky until she gets her coffee.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I am a 16g and was a 16i when breastfeeding.

I just want to be a d cup.

It's interesting hearing other posters say they try to hide their boobs and wear minimiser bras. Because I'm a size 18, short with big legs and freckly skin I tend to wear longer skirts or jeans and always have a sleeve and never have any part of my back exposed so I usually wear tops that have a lowish v or scoop neck because otherwise I feel like I'm top covered over and matronly. I also spend a lot on bras because otherwise they are just way too low slung and I look dumpy(er) if I don't get the girls a bit lifted and separated.

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I'm a 10-12J when I'm feeding!!! A 10-12 G or GG when I'm not.

I can NEVER buy a bra off the rack.

If they're not properly fitted I get back and shoulder pain.

When I'm tubby around the middle I look enormous all over (like now being pregnant but not obviously enough).

I was a D cup in year 6 and wore a jumper year round to hide it.

When I'm done with babies and feeding I'm getting a reduction for sure.