+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 212
  1. #141
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    2,342
    Thanks
    267
    Thanked
    843
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Cannot stand Michelle. Not exactly sure why but I just can't stand her.

    Has Tim told jackie everything that happened? Like he had a spa and took his shorts off (disgusting!)

    I see Tallena (is that spelt right?) staying with Brad. Even though brads attitude is so wrong. I also don't think Tallena is an angel in all of it but being made out to be..

  2. #142
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    8,395
    Thanks
    5,947
    Thanked
    4,952
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/4/15100 Posts in a week
    I think Cassie being pregnant is still a rumour isn't it?

    All of the women in fact are all acting like they aren't to blame? Yes Jackie has admitted she sounds like a winery cranky biatch, but has made no changes, Michelle hasn't said anything about what she has to work on - just that Jason doesn't listen and works too much but she's not a problem at all. Cassie again doesn't seem to acknowledge any poor behaviour in their relationship - it's all oh Ryan is a big kid, he started his business without consulting her... And Tellena, doesn't take any responsibility. It's all oh Brad is selfish, he's not validating her feelings - her only 'fault' is she doesn't fight back.

    I see it all the time, relationships that turn bad because them men don't listen and act selfishly but the women are basically raving lunatics! What comes first? The chicken or the egg?

  3. #143
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    1,954
    Thanks
    63
    Thanked
    1,272
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by A-Squared View Post
    I think Cassie being pregnant is still a rumour isn't it?

    All of the women in fact are all acting like they aren't to blame? Yes Jackie has admitted she sounds like a winery cranky biatch, but has made no changes, Michelle hasn't said anything about what she has to work on - just that Jason doesn't listen and works too much but she's not a problem at all. Cassie again doesn't seem to acknowledge any poor behaviour in their relationship - it's all oh Ryan is a big kid, he started his business without consulting her... And Tellena, doesn't take any responsibility. It's all oh Brad is selfish, he's not validating her feelings - her only 'fault' is she doesn't fight back.

    I see it all the time, relationships that turn bad because them men don't listen and act selfishly but the women are basically raving lunatics! What comes first? The chicken or the egg?
    I posted a screenshot of an article I found a while back where apparently she confirmed the pregnancy.

    But I agree with your other points. Both hubby and I agree that all the woman seen a bit unable to take responsibility. And I even think those relationship counsellors seem to side with the women a bit too much also.

    I have wondered if they picked those woman specifically because of it. With hopes that because it would be a largely female demographic watching the show. Perhaps they thought viewers would jump on the man-hating bandwagon and it would be more "relatable".

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Ahalfdozen For This Useful Post:

    A-Squared  (12-05-2016)

  5. #144
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    217
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked
    107
    Reviews
    0
    Michelle - I can't seem to point my finger on it - seems really bizarre to me. I suspect she is having an affair, and has long checked out of her marriage, she just doesn't have the courage to admit it to anyone/Jason.

    Cassie and Ryan I think will make it - well I hope so too.

    Tim and Jackie - Tim is a little cold towards her, and I think she also needs to put her guard down a little to let Tim in, if he has changed.

    Brad is just an overcontrolling P****k and reminds me a lot of my X. Tallena is just trying to make him happy, and he goes and makes her feel like crap. Although I do think Tim and Taleena would make a good couple, so I hope they stay in touch.

  6. #145
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    4,182
    Thanks
    287
    Thanked
    1,870
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Tim and tellena got married a cpl weeks ago I read

  7. #146
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    247
    Thanks
    136
    Thanked
    120
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Louise41 View Post
    Tim and tellena got married a cpl weeks ago I read
    Do you mean Brad?

  8. #147
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Gippsland
    Posts
    15,036
    Thanks
    1,271
    Thanked
    4,214
    Reviews
    2
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Louise41 View Post
    Tim and tellena got married a cpl weeks ago I read
    Or do you mean Tim and Jackie?

  9. #148
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    4,182
    Thanks
    287
    Thanked
    1,870
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Alicia111 View Post
    Do you mean Brad?
    Oops. Brad and Tellena got married.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Louise41 For This Useful Post:

    Alicia111  (13-05-2016)

  11. #149
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    151
    Thanks
    126
    Thanked
    72
    Reviews
    0
    If Brad and Tallena have gotten married then i wish them luck with their marriage and hope they can make their marriage work and last.

    I did find it odd that the show is called Seven Year Switch, yet Tallena and Brad only met in 2014 over Tinder.
    Plus if they had only been together for maybe 2 years, give or take, to have not have had any intamacy or sex for the prior 11 mths before the show would be alarm bells at such an early stage, for me anyway!! That's for half of their relationship?!?

    It also brings to light that Tallena may have been pressuring Brad too soon, too much about the wedding date/postponing the wedding, wanting to get married so soon after meeting, moving in together and having issues, if they only met 2 years before. Maybe the psychs missed this "issue"
    I assumed they had been together for the 7 years, going by the name of the show.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to monroe78 For This Useful Post:

    Phony  (14-05-2016)

  13. #150
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    1,954
    Thanks
    63
    Thanked
    1,272
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by monroe78 View Post
    If Brad and Tallena have gotten married then i wish them luck with their marriage and hope they can make their marriage work and last.

    I did find it odd that the show is called Seven Year Switch, yet Tallena and Brad only met in 2014 over Tinder.
    Plus if they had only been together for maybe 2 years, give or take, to have not have had any intamacy or sex for the prior 11 mths before the show would be alarm bells at such an early stage, for me anyway!! That's for half of their relationship?!?

    It also brings to light that Tallena may have been pressuring Brad too soon, too much about the wedding date/postponing the wedding, wanting to get married so soon after meeting, moving in together and having issues, if they only met 2 years before. Maybe the psychs missed this "issue"
    I assumed they had been together for the 7 years, going by the name of the show.
    I think the name of the show was moreso just playing on the term "seven year itch" rather than the actual lengths of their relationships.

    But yes I agree, if you are having that many problems after only a year or so of dating, how do you expect to manage another 60ish years together??


 

Similar Threads

  1. 12 year gap??
    By sugarplum11 in forum What Gap between Babies?
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 29-05-2016, 22:16
  2. Help! With 3.5 year old
    By smallpotatoes in forum Discipline & behaviour
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-07-2015, 21:08
  3. 5 year old being hurt by 8 year old neighbour during playdate
    By smudgy in forum General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 28-03-2015, 20:29

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
FEATURED SUPPORTER
Life FertilityLife Fertility Clinic is a boutique fertility clinic located in Spring Hill, Brisbane. Our dedicated fertility and IVF ...
FORUMS - chatting now ...
Amazing August TTCConception & Fertility General Chat
Stroller for travelProduct Recommendations & Questions
Joyous June/July TTC! #2Conception & Fertility General Chat
Same Sex Parents TTC #5Same Sex Parents
Troubles with Maxolon!Morning Sickness
REVIEWS
"Made bed time less anxious"
by Meld85
My Little Heart Whisbear - the Humming Bear reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›