+ Reply to Thread
Page 67 of 76 FirstFirst ... 17576566676869 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1459148684.299874.jpg

Couldn't resist. Confirmed with a FRER. Almost feels surreal. Peed on the stick. Went off for 5 minutes and had an alarm set, went back and saw the second line and burst into tears.

18 long months of TTC and we may finally become parents in approx 8 months. Tentatively and cautiously so friggen excited. Fell preg in 2014, and had 2 miscarriages, 2015 went by with no luck and was just starting to think that 2016 would go by and we would still be childless.

I don't know whether it was the concoction of supplements I decided to take last month, but something must have worked. So overwhelmed.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to babymummatobe For This Useful Post:

brodiesmummy2011  (28-03-2016),Chyna  (28-03-2016),HeavenBlue  (28-03-2016),Kitzycat  (28-03-2016),Meld85  (28-03-2016),mmaf  (28-03-2016),WinterJade  (29-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by babymummatobe View Post
    I can maybe see something!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Attachment 79753

Couldn't resist. Confirmed with a FRER. Almost feels surreal. Peed on the stick. Went off for 5 minutes and had an alarm set, went back and saw the second line and burst into tears.

18 long months of TTC and we may finally become parents in approx 8 months. Tentatively and cautiously so friggen excited. Fell preg in 2014, and had 2 miscarriages, 2015 went by with no luck and was just starting to think that 2016 would go by and we would still be childless.

I don't know whether it was the concoction of supplements I decided to take last month, but something must have worked. So overwhelmed.
    Looks positive to me 👏🏽👏🏽✅

Thanks
    Reviews
    Looks positive to me!! That's how mine started out was stronger later on in the day and a definite positive the next day fx for you that it's darker tomorrow morning!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Attachment 79753

Ive had every sign under the sun but then i also get some of the symptoms from AF so trying not to make myself think either way its so hard!
    I wont test until friday or sat.
    I see a line on both your negative pic tests. Congratulations ! 😁😁

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by brooke87 View Post
    Ive had every sign under the sun but then i also get some of the symptoms from AF so trying not to make myself think either way its so hard!
    I wont test until friday or sat.
    I see a line on both your negative pic tests. Congratulations ! 😁😁
    Feels a bit more real when other people can see the lines too 😂
    I haven't had many symptoms apart from sore/sensitive nips and slight cramps. Actually thought maybe AF was going to come. I'm still very nervous and not convinced. Will have to go buy a digi sometime tomorrow and pray my tests are darker in the morning.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default March 2016 TTC #2

I think I can see something. Is the second line in the right spot? Hard to tell in a pic coz crap quality, but if you can see it in real life then must be a BFP. Hopefully tomorrow's is darker

Thanks
    Reviews
    I see it bm2b!!! Congrats 😆

Can I ask what vitamins you have been taking? I have been looking into changing it up a bit as clomid didn't work for me...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Attachment 79753

Omg i can see it too! Congrats honey 💃how exciting we are all getting our bfp this month. We need a few more. Fx we all have a fantastic next 8mths xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    I think I can see something. Is the second line in the right spot? Hard to tell in a pic coz crap quality, but if you can see it in real life then must be a BFP. Hopefully tomorrow's is darker
    Yep it's in the right spot in real life. Really hard to get a picture of. I'm assuming I'm only around 7-8dpo. I'm now holding until tomorrow morning and fingers crossed we see a darker line. Will keep everyone updated.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to babymummatobe For This Useful Post:

Lil Smurfy  (28-03-2016),tamzmaree  (28-03-2016)