Quote Originally Posted by Little Wing View Post
    Final attempt (so sorry!) Attachment 79475
    Your chat looks like mine! No advice on the dip tho

Thanks
    Reviews

Default ttc #3

Hi everyone
    Joining late. This is our second cycle ttc #3
    Only doing opks to chart ovulation. I have a 35 day cycle. Usually ovulating around CD21
    Currently on CD 30. So will be poas in 6 days ☺

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to brooke87 For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (21-03-2016),Lil Smurfy  (20-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Man... I haven't used FERTILITY FRIEND since 2009 and I have no idea how to work it anymore

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats to the BFPs, sorry to those who've had AF show up x

I tested this morning using a frer and got all excited as the test line came up pink but then faded, left this squinty little line (probs the indent line and my hopeful thinking), so I used a frer with water from the tap and it had the exact same thing! Have frer gone dodgy??!! Anyway I think I should step away from the tests now, got pre-AF cramps anyway I'm sure it's on its way!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Thescientist View Post
    Your chat looks like mine! No advice on the dip tho
    It's not the dip that I'm bothered by (I've googled fallback rise & think that's what it is) it's the positive opk at 3dpo that bothers me. How can a surge that occurs before ovulation only show up 3 days after it?

Thanks
    Reviews
    So AF is due today. I think I'm 10dpo and my luteal is normally 11 days so it could be a day late. This is my 4th day of barely perceptible (just on tp a couple of times a day) spotting. Def nothing on panty liner that I've been wearing the past 3 days. I poas two nights ago (first response cheapie - the one you need to be actually late to work). It was a BFN. Been thinking I'm out but this spotting has not increased in fact has decreased. I'm too far from a chemist that would be open on a Sunday for a FRER. My question is, would the cheapie possibly have not picked up Hcg. I would have been 8dpo. Does IB go for 4 days. It's really just tinged CM the occasional microscopic bit of rusty blood. I had IB with DS but it was only tinged CM for 2 days. ADVICE? I've started to clutch at hope despite being 200% sure I'm out (imo) yesterday. I was sure I'd wake up to bright red today.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by WinterJade View Post
    So AF is due today. I think I'm 10dpo and my luteal is normally 11 days so it could be a day late. This is my 4th day of barely perceptible (just on tp a couple of times a day) spotting. Def nothing on panty liner that I've been wearing the past 3 days. I poas two nights ago (first response cheapie - the one you need to be actually late to work). It was a BFN. Been thinking I'm out but this spotting has not increased in fact has decreased. I'm too far from a chemist that would be open on a Sunday for a FRER. My question is, would the cheapie possibly have not picked up Hcg. I would have been 8dpo. Does IB go for 4 days. It's really just tinged CM the occasional microscopic bit of rusty blood. I had IB with DS but it was only tinged CM for 2 days. ADVICE? I've started to clutch at hope despite being 200% sure I'm out (imo) yesterday. I was sure I'd wake up to bright red today.
    No idea about IB but you're not out until AF shows up! I would say test again tomorrow if AF doesn't arrive.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I'm pretty sure AF has arrived..
    TMI - it's started out weird - brown spotting this morning and now it's just a bit more but dark brown.. Perhaps why AF is late and has just been delayed for some reason? But it was a few dark drops so more than implantation I'm assuming :-/ pretty sure I'm out for the month anyways. Hopefully i don't see any of you moving over to April thread as you will all have your BFPs this month ❤️ xx

10. The Following User Says Thank You to buterfly For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (21-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default March 2016 TTC #2

Quote Originally Posted by buterfly View Post
    So I'm pretty sure AF has arrived..
    TMI - it's started out weird - brown spotting this morning and now it's just a bit more but dark brown.. Perhaps why AF is late and has just been delayed for some reason? But it was a few dark drops so more than implantation I'm assuming :-/ pretty sure I'm out for the month anyways. Hopefully i don't see any of you moving over to April thread as you will all have your BFPs this month ❤️ xx
    That's what my IB was like from DS. brown and dark brown stretchy cm. it happened 3 days before AF. Then again in Week5 then again in week7. It was pretty dark brown. Almost like a brown clot.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by WinterJade View Post
    That's what my IB was like from DS. brown and dark brown stretchy cm. it happened 3 days before AF. Then again in Week5 then again in week7. It was pretty dark brown. Almost like a brown clot.
    I don't have high hopes unfortunately.. I'll just keep checking.. Frustrating - wish I'd either get AF so I can move on to next month or get a BFP! Yours sounded promising but I don't think mine was stretchy - just like drops of water... (Sorry tmi again!)