+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 28 of 28
  1. #21
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    1,082
    Thanks
    846
    Thanked
    857
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HearMeRoar View Post
    Is it pretty easy to figure out how to get from Southbank to the Queen Street Mall? Would there be maps at the information centre that I could use to walk myself around places?
    Very easy to get from Southbank to the Queen Street mall. Just walk over the bridge.

    Maps - mmm not too sure about that one.

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    4,858
    Thanks
    959
    Thanked
    3,049
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SSecret Squirrel View Post
    Very easy to get from Southbank to the Queen Street mall. Just walk over the bridge.

    Maps - mmm not too sure about that one.
    There is an information centre where Regent Theatre was that is on Queen St mall.

    Any hotels will have maps in their lobbies too

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    1,701
    Thanks
    1,546
    Thanked
    1,242
    Reviews
    2
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Subbing... I just found out I'll have 3 days in Brisbane (albeit with DS, DH will be at a conference, so we can claim accommodation back on tax) and I need ideas to keep us busy.

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    3,165
    Thanks
    2,773
    Thanked
    2,282
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiny Dancer View Post
    Subbing... I just found out I'll have 3 days in Brisbane (albeit with DS, DH will be at a conference, so we can claim accommodation back on tax) and I need ideas to keep us busy.
    How old is DS? Hit the museum and science centre, the state library has a kid's room with craft/ instruments/ story time etc. Southbank is great for kids- huge lagoon/beach etc, loads of playgrounds.

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    1,701
    Thanks
    1,546
    Thanked
    1,242
    Reviews
    2
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CakeyMumma View Post
    How old is DS? Hit the museum and science centre, the state library has a kid's room with craft/ instruments/ story time etc. Southbank is great for kids- huge lagoon/beach etc, loads of playgrounds.
    He'll be 17 months, so young enough that I can drag him around to do things I want to do, but old enough to get into some kid stuff. I think we'll be staying somewhere in Southbank, because DH has to go to the convention centre Friday - Sunday. Thanks!

    Sorry to derail your thread OP.

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Toowoomba
    Posts
    5,763
    Thanks
    6,797
    Thanked
    3,141
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Week ended 24/7/2014100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiny Dancer View Post
    He'll be 17 months, so young enough that I can drag him around to do things I want to do, but old enough to get into some kid stuff. I think we'll be staying somewhere in Southbank, because DH has to go to the convention centre Friday - Sunday. Thanks!

    Sorry to derail your thread OP.
    Don't be silly, I'm glad it's helping others out too

    The water play area at Southbank is awesome!

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to HearMeRoar For This Useful Post:

    Tiny Dancer  (14-03-2016)

  8. #27
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Toowoomba
    Posts
    5,763
    Thanks
    6,797
    Thanked
    3,141
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Week ended 24/7/2014100 Posts in a week
    LOL, I told my Aunty (my other mother) about my exciting plans and she is now worried I'm going to get abducted at the Southbank markets 😂 I'll be 37 by then lol and I plan on being tucked up in my luxurious bed by 9pm so I'm sure I'll be safe! She makes me laugh!

  9. #28
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    1,517
    Thanks
    1,722
    Thanked
    3,792
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Next hotel is nice and their buffet breaks is great!! Right on the queen street mall, close to everything - we stay there sometimes and love it.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Tinachris For This Useful Post:

    HearMeRoar  (19-03-2016)


 

Similar Threads

  1. Weekend Chat.
    By HearMeRoar in forum General Chat
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 15-02-2016, 05:06
  2. where did my weekend go?
    By BH-KatiesMum in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 27-07-2015, 12:59

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
FEATURED SUPPORTER
Maternity ClothesLooking to buy maternity clothes? :: Check the bubhub directory of local & online maternity clothes shops :: Find ...
FORUMS - chatting now ...
REVIEWS
"Pigeon teats rule!"
by Alex
Pigeon PP Wide Neck reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›