Closed Thread
Page 70 of 161 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280120 ... LastLast
Results 691 to 700 of 1610
  1. #691
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Sa
    Posts
    1,801
    Thanks
    5,655
    Thanked
    1,982
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozz90 View Post
    @brodiesmummy2011 it's very hard! He works 2 weeks on 1 off and this is our last cycle for the next 5 months that he's home near O so fingers crossed this is our month
    Oh you poor thing!! I feel for you! I would struggle with that

    Ill have my fingers crossed for you xx

  2. #692
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    333
    Thanks
    408
    Thanked
    231
    Reviews
    0

    Default April 2016 TTC

    Quote Originally Posted by brodiesmummy2011 View Post
    Any loss is hard sorry to hear of your chemical xx I had two last year, nov and dec, purely heartbreaking (chemicals).

    Don't be scared, because if it doesn't happen this month, next month you can test on mothers day xx.

    And yes, you won't get a pos at 6dpo, just try and resist! X
    Very true. I've actually never had a BFP. I didn't know I was even preg my blood test results in hospital said the hcg stopped at like 10 and didn't increase. Hubby said don't stress it's nothing.... Nothing to him but everything to me.

    I want to know how it feels to have that second line. I pray each and every day.

  3. #693
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Sa
    Posts
    1,801
    Thanks
    5,655
    Thanked
    1,982
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by charasym View Post
    Very true. I've actually never had a BFP. I didn't know I was even preg my blood test results in hospital said the hcg stopped at like 10 and didn't increase. Hubby said don't stress it's nothing.... Nothing to him but everything to me.

    I want to know how it feels to have that second line. I pray each and every day.
    Oh I'm sorry! What were you in hospital for?

    Both times mine have happened, its been very very faint, never got darker, that's what I'm scared of, faint lines....

    Men don't get it at all, they don't know what the pull of motherhood actually feels like xx

  4. #694
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    333
    Thanks
    408
    Thanked
    231
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by brodiesmummy2011 View Post
    Oh I'm sorry! What were you in hospital for?

    Both times mine have happened, its been very very faint, never got darker, that's what I'm scared of, faint lines....

    Men don't get it at all, they don't know what the pull of motherhood actually feels like xx
    Well I got AF but I was clotting and losing a lot of blood. Had an internal (my god so painful when you have AF) they couldn't see anything. My bloods came back with 10 hcg. I was only a few weeks but for some reason the spermy and eggy didn't like each other, was my body's way of cleaning me out. Literally. No Dnc required I bled that much.

    I'm scared it will happen again but we all need to be positive and no stress at all. It can affect us dramatically. I was very stressed at the time.

    Men totally don't get it 😭

  5. #695
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Sa
    Posts
    1,801
    Thanks
    5,655
    Thanked
    1,982
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by charasym View Post
    Well I got AF but I was clotting and losing a lot of blood. Had an internal (my god so painful when you have AF) they couldn't see anything. My bloods came back with 10 hcg. I was only a few weeks but for some reason the spermy and eggy didn't like each other, was my body's way of cleaning me out. Literally. No Dnc required I bled that much.

    I'm scared it will happen again but we all need to be positive and no stress at all. It can affect us dramatically. I was very stressed at the time.

    Men totally don't get it 😭
    Omg how scary!! I'm sorry

    My 2nd one was like that, heavy heavy, horrible cramps

    Hope you are ok now xx.

    Its so hard when you want it but are also so damn scared

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to brodiesmummy2011 For This Useful Post:

    charasym  (30-03-2016)

  7. #696
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1,272
    Thanks
    212
    Thanked
    2,538
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by charasym View Post
    Well I got AF but I was clotting and losing a lot of blood. Had an internal (my god so painful when you have AF) they couldn't see anything. My bloods came back with 10 hcg. I was only a few weeks but for some reason the spermy and eggy didn't like each other, was my body's way of cleaning me out. Literally. No Dnc required I bled that much.

    I'm scared it will happen again but we all need to be positive and no stress at all. It can affect us dramatically. I was very stressed at the time.

    Men totally don't get it 😭
    I'm sorry to hear! Not fun is it? 😞😞

  8. #697
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    333
    Thanks
    408
    Thanked
    231
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Thescientist View Post
    I'm sorry to hear! Not fun is it? 😞😞
    Quote Originally Posted by brodiesmummy2011 View Post
    Omg how scary!! I'm sorry

    My 2nd one was like that, heavy heavy, horrible cramps

    Hope you are ok now xx.

    Its so hard when you want it but are also so damn scared
    Thank you ladies xxxx
    my first experience and it wasn't the best. Guess we need to see these things from a positive light. It wasn't meant to be. God has his ways ☺️

    I have my fingers and toes crossed for every one this month xx hope April brings lots of beautiful BFPs 😘

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to charasym For This Useful Post:

    crt22  (31-03-2016)

  10. #698
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Sa
    Posts
    1,801
    Thanks
    5,655
    Thanked
    1,982
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by charasym View Post
    Thank you ladies xxxx
    my first experience and it wasn't the best. Guess we need to see these things from a positive light. It wasn't meant to be. God has his ways ☺️

    I have my fingers and toes crossed for every one this month xx hope April brings lots of beautiful BFPs 😘
    That's what my nan said to me, they weren't meant to be, weren't the perfect bubbas I deserved.

    I hope we all do too xx

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to brodiesmummy2011 For This Useful Post:

    charasym  (30-03-2016)

  12. #699
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Sa
    Posts
    1,801
    Thanks
    5,655
    Thanked
    1,982
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    My sense of smell is a bit crazy atm lol

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to brodiesmummy2011 For This Useful Post:

    charasym  (30-03-2016)

  14. #700
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    454
    Thanks
    92
    Thanked
    390
    Reviews
    0
    I'm sitting here wondering why I want a second child while I have a 2 year old screaming in bed refusing to sleep without me right beside him. DH has been away for work yesterday and today and DS isn't coping I think... Actually neither is the dog! I just have to keep telling myself it's just one more night and he'll be home tomorrow night...


 

Similar Threads

  1. Due April 2016
    By togepi in forum When are you due?
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 29-09-2015, 08:22
  2. due april 2016 :)
    By togepi in forum Introductions
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 15-08-2015, 19:13

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
FEATURED SUPPORTER
KindyROOKindyROO offers activities for babies & toddlers in a fun learning centre, focussing on developmental education. ...
REVIEWS
"Made bed time less anxious"
by Meld85
My Little Heart Whisbear - the Humming Bear reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›