Closed Thread
Page 40 of 161 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090140 ... LastLast
Results 391 to 400 of 1610
  1. #391
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Sa
    Posts
    1,806
    Thanks
    5,953
    Thanked
    2,034
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Catrb092 View Post
    Oh no! I've been feeling like I'm getting sick for days now with a sniffly nose and slightly sore throat and glands. But it hasn't really progressed much, it's just hanging around being a pain in the backside! Haha hope you are feeling better soon
    Thanks hun, it sucks doesn't it? Hope you feel better soon too!!

  2. #392
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Sa
    Posts
    1,806
    Thanks
    5,953
    Thanked
    2,034
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Catrb092 View Post
    So after yesterday's bleeding mishap it's taken a total turn. I now have the liiiightest pink brown spotting ever but I have soooo much cm it's not even funny. It's not really thick or ewcm it's kinda how it feels after a baby making session... If you catch my drift πŸ˜‚ haha seriously would love to know what's going on with my body!
    Glad its all ok!

  3. #393
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Sa
    Posts
    1,806
    Thanks
    5,953
    Thanked
    2,034
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Catrb092 View Post
    Also happy Easter everyone! Hope the Easter bunny was generous to you all he forgot about me! Haha
    Haha I bought my son too much, so I told him he can share lol

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to brodiesmummy2011 For This Useful Post:

    charasym  (27-03-2016)

  5. #394
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    110
    Thanks
    30
    Thanked
    51
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by brodiesmummy2011 View Post
    Thanks hun, it sucks doesn't it? Hope you feel better soon too!!
    With all the things that have happened to my body the last few days I feel like just locking myself up in the bedroom and not leaving haha that bleed I had is completely gone. I only had the slightest pink spotting yesterday. So weird!

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Catrb092 For This Useful Post:

    brodiesmummy2011  (27-03-2016)

  7. #395
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Sa
    Posts
    1,806
    Thanks
    5,953
    Thanked
    2,034
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by charasym View Post
    So this is my 4th day of dark positive opks....wtf!

    Waiting for it to go lighter so I can stop DTD 😀 so tired lol
    Have a break woman!!!

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to brodiesmummy2011 For This Useful Post:

    charasym  (27-03-2016)

  9. #396
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Sa
    Posts
    1,806
    Thanks
    5,953
    Thanked
    2,034
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Catrb092 View Post
    With all the things that have happened to my body the last few days I feel like just locking myself up in the bedroom and not leaving haha that bleed I had is completely gone. I only had the slightest pink spotting yesterday. So weird!
    Its like every month our bodies throw something else at us, and its like wtf??

  10. #397
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Sa
    Posts
    1,806
    Thanks
    5,953
    Thanked
    2,034
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I've got cramping in my back/hips

    Lower back, and radiating down my legs into my knees what the?
    Last edited by brodiesmummy2011; 27-03-2016 at 10:33.

  11. #398
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Sa
    Posts
    1,806
    Thanks
    5,953
    Thanked
    2,034
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    3dpo, is that too early to implant?? Just had stabbing pains onnmy right side near my right ovary (the one I O'd from)

  12. #399
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    333
    Thanks
    408
    Thanked
    231
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Catrb092 View Post
    So after yesterday's bleeding mishap it's taken a total turn. I now have the liiiightest pink brown spotting ever but I have soooo much cm it's not even funny. It's not really thick or ewcm it's kinda how it feels after a baby making session... If you catch my drift πŸ˜‚ haha seriously would love to know what's going on with my body!
    Glad to hear you're better!

  13. #400
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1,332
    Thanks
    248
    Thanked
    2,835
    Reviews
    2
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by brodiesmummy2011 View Post
    3dpo, is that too early to implant?? Just had stabbing pains onnmy right side near my right ovary (the one I O'd from)
    Hope this helps! It has my data in it, but the graph doesn't change ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1459040255.647571.jpg

    I would say too early ☺️


 

Similar Threads

  1. Due April 2016
    By togepi in forum When are you due?
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 29-09-2015, 07:22
  2. due april 2016 :)
    By togepi in forum Introductions
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 15-08-2015, 18:13

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
FEATURED SUPPORTER
LCF Fun Languages AustraliaFrench, Spanish, Mandarin, Italian & German lessons for children 0-12 years. Play-based and immersion language ...
REVIEWS
"Made bed time less anxious"
by Meld85
My Little Heart Whisbear - the Humming Bear reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›