Closed Thread
Page 34 of 161 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484134 ... LastLast
Results 331 to 340 of 1610
  1. #331
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    110
    Thanks
    30
    Thanked
    51
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by tamzmaree View Post
    Keep us updated. Same thing happened to me 4 days before AF was due. And on hard and strong with lots of clotting and very painful, only lasted 3 days too.

    Hope you're ok
    Did they end up saying what it was? I'm only on cycle day 11 so no idea what it could be.

  2. #332
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    5,897
    Thanks
    3,182
    Thanked
    1,649
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Catrb092 View Post
    Did they end up saying what it was? I'm only on cycle day 11 so no idea what it could be.
    Was your last period normal?

  3. #333
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    110
    Thanks
    30
    Thanked
    51
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    Was your last period normal?
    A little more painful and heavier than normal but other than that yes. I'm on my way to the hospital now. BF is freaking out and taking me.

  4. #334
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    5,897
    Thanks
    3,182
    Thanked
    1,649
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Catrb092 View Post
    A little more painful and heavier than normal but other than that yes. I'm on my way to the hospital now. BF is freaking out and taking me.
    I hope everything is ok

  5. #335
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    110
    Thanks
    30
    Thanked
    51
    Reviews
    0
    Thankyou. I'll keep you updated when I find out more. Hopefully I'm not sitting in the waiting room all night

  6. #336
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1,154
    Thanks
    141
    Thanked
    1,898
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Catrb092 View Post
    Thankyou. I'll keep you updated when I find out more. Hopefully I'm not sitting in the waiting room all night
    Hope all is ok!

  7. #337
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    445
    Thanks
    92
    Thanked
    390
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Catrb092 View Post
    They just told me if it gets heavier go to emergency. Cramps have settled as I took panadol earlier but bleeding is definately heavier. It's like I have AF. But in only on day 11. No idea what's going on but just going to try and relax and wait till tomorrow to see what happens. I don't feel like spending hours at the hospital today.
    Good luck. I hope all is ok.

  8. #338
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    445
    Thanks
    92
    Thanked
    390
    Reviews
    0

    Default April 2016 TTC

    I just got my positive opk and DH is away tonight but we've BD the last 3 days including this morning and most likely again tomorrow night when he gets home.

  9. #339
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    110
    Thanks
    30
    Thanked
    51
    Reviews
    0
    So I'm on my way home now. They did tests and what not and everything seemed okay and normal. They are unsure what it could be but said its most likely either a random mid cycle bleed, or a burst cyst. If it gets worse in the next 24 hours I need to go up to the other hospital that has a proper gyno unit as it will most likely point towards a cyst if it does get worse. So annoying, i haven't had random mid cycle bleeds since I was a teenager and this really sets us back with TTC. I feel like with this bleed I have no chance of it happening this month.

  10. #340
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Adelaide, SA
    Posts
    429
    Thanks
    440
    Thanked
    385
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Catrb092 View Post
    So I'm on my way home now. They did tests and what not and everything seemed okay and normal. They are unsure what it could be but said its most likely either a random mid cycle bleed, or a burst cyst. If it gets worse in the next 24 hours I need to go up to the other hospital that has a proper gyno unit as it will most likely point towards a cyst if it does get worse. So annoying, i haven't had random mid cycle bleeds since I was a teenager and this really sets us back with TTC. I feel like with this bleed I have no chance of it happening this month.
    You'll be ok hun. The exact thing happened to me randomly once. The bleed was enormous. So heavy that it still shocks me. I had to leave work and see a doctor. I thought I had cervical cancer. It never happened again. Hope yours is the same hugs x


 

Similar Threads

  1. Due April 2016
    By togepi in forum When are you due?
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 29-09-2015, 07:22
  2. due april 2016 :)
    By togepi in forum Introductions
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 15-08-2015, 18:13

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
FEATURED SUPPORTER
The MAMA CentrePregnancy, birth & beyond care with your very own midwife. Home & hospital birth support, VBACs, antenatal & postnatal ...
FORUMS - chatting now ...
Seeking advice on more kidsGeneral Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
IVF babies due March/April/May 2017#2pregnancy and babies through IVF
Horrible Baby Names #2Choosing Baby Names
High Natural Killer Cells #9Reproductive Immunology
HGC lelvels stressed please helpConception & Fertility General Chat
Happiness thread.General Chat
REVIEWS
"Pigeon teats rule!"
by Alex
Pigeon PP Wide Neck reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›