Closed Thread
Page 16 of 161 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666116 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 1610
  1. #151
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Sa
    Posts
    1,764
    Thanks
    5,004
    Thanked
    1,714
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    Mine doesn't want his stuff on the carpet lol
    Lol mine doesn't care about the carpet, is rather happy to listen to my squeals as it runs down my leg lol lol

  2. #152
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Gold Coast
    Posts
    915
    Thanks
    569
    Thanked
    375
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    This conversation is great, lol we have a sex towel too, except it's a mad dash to quickly roll it up and put it under my butt so my hips are elevated.. The other half is like "coming for a shower babe" and I'm like geez give them a chance to swim first lol

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to tamzmaree For This Useful Post:

    brodiesmummy2011  (22-03-2016)

  4. #153
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    333
    Thanks
    408
    Thanked
    231
    Reviews
    0

    Default April 2016 TTC

    This thread is hilarious! πŸ˜‚
    We mostly BD at night, we sleep in every morning lol. Literally every night after BD hubby will just fall asleep and I'm left with a mess πŸ˜‚ I lay down with my legs propped up for about 20 mins. Does everyone try new positions each time? Each position we do, afterwards, around half of it leaks out. It's so annoying I just want all of it to stay in there and brew lol

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to charasym For This Useful Post:

    brodiesmummy2011  (22-03-2016)

  6. #154
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1,177
    Thanks
    149
    Thanked
    2,015
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

    Default April 2016 TTC

    Quote Originally Posted by charasym View Post
    This thread is hilarious! πŸ˜‚
    We mostly BD at night, we sleep in every morning lol. Literally every night after BD hubby will just fall asleep and I'm left with a mess πŸ˜‚ I lay down with my legs propped up for about 20 mins. Does everyone try new positions each time? Each position we do, afterwards, around half of it leaks out. It's so annoying I just want all of it to stay in there and brew lol
    I just pop a pillow under my legs and go to sleep ☺️

    But yeah if I get up quickly I lose it too.

  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Thescientist For This Useful Post:

    brodiesmummy2011  (22-03-2016),charasym  (22-03-2016)

  8. #155
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Sa
    Posts
    1,764
    Thanks
    5,004
    Thanked
    1,714
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hahaha you ladies are too funny!

    I'm not sure if I have o pains or not... hmmmm.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to brodiesmummy2011 For This Useful Post:

    charasym  (22-03-2016)

  10. #156
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    218
    Thanks
    125
    Thanked
    106
    Reviews
    0
    Hey ladies just a quick question I just came from my pap gp appointment and she said she encourages women to wait two periods to start ttc again after mc ? Was going to just wait till after this period to start but now am confused any thoughts or experience with this. ?

  11. #157
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    974
    Thanks
    571
    Thanked
    657
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    LOL at this convo today! πŸ˜‚
    We use whatever is close by, usually my pj pants.
    I have noticed it's mostly gone by morning? I always thought it'd been absorbed, now I'm worrying that I'm rolling around in it all night πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

    *runs off to wash sheets*

  12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lovemysons For This Useful Post:

    brodiesmummy2011  (22-03-2016),charasym  (22-03-2016),tamzmaree  (22-03-2016)

  13. #158
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    5,907
    Thanks
    3,332
    Thanked
    1,652
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachi321 View Post
    Hey ladies just a quick question I just came from my pap gp appointment and she said she encourages women to wait two periods to start ttc again after mc ? Was going to just wait till after this period to start but now am confused any thoughts or experience with this. ?
    My ob told me to wait until AF arrived (after DNC) before trying again

  14. #159
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1,177
    Thanks
    149
    Thanked
    2,015
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovemysons View Post
    LOL at this convo today! πŸ˜‚
    We use whatever is close by, usually my pj pants.
    I have noticed it's mostly gone by morning? I always thought it'd been absorbed, now I'm worrying that I'm rolling around in it all night πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

    *runs off to wash sheets*
    This is me haha eww


    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    My ob told me to wait until AF arrived (after DNC) before trying again
    My doctor and surgeon told me I could try straight away. One of them told me I could have sex after 4 days 😳😳😳

    I really think it depends on who you ask

  15. #160
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    218
    Thanks
    125
    Thanked
    106
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Thescientist View Post
    This is me haha eww




    My doctor and surgeon told me I could try straight away. One of them told me I could have sex after 4 days 😳😳😳

    I really think it depends on who you ask
    Yeah I don't know we haven't tried this cycle because I kinda just wanted a break (the one straight after) and I should be getting my period soon and I feel ready now so idk I feel like I may try anyways after this period πŸ™ƒ


 

Similar Threads

  1. Due April 2016
    By togepi in forum When are you due?
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 29-09-2015, 08:22
  2. due april 2016 :)
    By togepi in forum Introductions
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 15-08-2015, 19:13

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
FEATURED SUPPORTER
TPS Health Physiotherapy and PilatesTPS Health Physiotherapy and Pilates has three clinics located at Morningside, Redlands and Lutwyche. We offer pre and ...
FORUMS - chatting now ...
REVIEWS
"Pigeon teats rule!"
by Alex
Pigeon PP Wide Neck reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›